Seeking Female protagonist Games Where You Can Actively Submit

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
To further clarify what I'm looking for is games where it's not just a linear story where you just get unavoidably raped constantly and then get corrupted, but rather games where you can submit and endure in scenes . Some examples of this would be if you work at a place like a bar and get groped you have the option to do nothing and ignore it or are on a bus and some character gropes you out of no where but you can choose to endure it.

Things I'm not interested in:
- Daz Renders (As I'm only interested in anime art and koikatsu/honey select style art so pretty much as long as it's not daz or anything that looks like it I'm fine).
- Linear games where even if you can submit and endure the choices are few and far between if there is any at all.
- Games that are not translated well enough to have a decent grip on whats going on.
- Unbearably Grindy Combat (The less the better, but as long as the game is good I don't mind the combat as I can just cheat through it, so this one isn't a big deal).
- Games where your choices do not matter.

Thank you too anyone who tries to help me find good games like this I really appreciate the help.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
DoL - optional submission to many non-con situations.
Kingdom of Deception - it's a semi-linear game that I haven't played too far. That said, I know it has a submission stat that affects many interactions.
Karryn's Prison - MC can be a masochist with plenty of optional situations where she can act submissively.
SKA - most lewd scenes have her reluctantly doing some sexual favor for items/services/information/drugs/money to fund her adventuring. Plenty of combat but there is an easymode.
Defenestration - Another one I'm not very familiar with, but it has optional bimbofication.
BMO TV - optional TFs and submission.
Evening Starter - avoidable (through gameplay) coerced sex.
The Curse of Kubel - ditto, but with a lust-curse theme.
Naked Ambition - this one's a bit roundabout since you don't directly control MC, but yeah, you can set it up so that she submits when given a choice.
Olecta - optional submission to enemies
Castaway - ditto.

Slayer2416123

Sep 17, 2021
Kunochi Botan (Enokippu)
There's a game mechanic where you can slightly submit to have better chances, or just completely submit to make the game harder and eventually lose. It's an rpgm game with hentai art, has minimal voice acting (moans, etc). I guess it's a linear game with several different bad ends. For more details just check the post and other player's reviews
The game has a work in progress sequel with better art (and even added animation).

I'm also searching for similar games. Which ones have you played?