4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ148565_img_main.jpg

Overview:
There are many dangers lurking in the shadows of a nighttime city, but far from all of them are human in nature. Nosogi Ren is a freelance sweeper and an expert in all things supernatural, so when a series of mysterious disappearances grip the city of Karadate with fear, there is no better person to investigate… At least until things go sour and Ren finds herself 6 billion yen deep in debt. With such a sizable bill hanging over her head, Ren has no choice but to accept her most dangerous job yet – a religious cult seeking to summon the Outer Gods and bring the world to ruin. But perhaps there are less dangerous, if less dignified, ways of coming up with the money…​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-09
Release Date: Japan 2015-12-08, English 2021-06-18
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch
(v1.0x -> v1.02): - - -

kin-kun thanks for the link

RJ148565_img_smp1.jpg RJ148565_img_smp2.jpg RJ148565_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
The boring feeling of dungeon crawling i almost miss that, at least the combat system is pretty good.

Reactions: Askia

ko19

Dec 14, 2017
some file names are in japanese, you may have to set jp locales or use a locale emulator to extract. or you lack the RTP for whatever rpg maker version this game was made.

Jan 10, 2018
Oh, hey, I've played this one before! It's actually a pretty good game, and has some really funny moments in it. The H portion isn't all that well integrated, though; if you keep up on your payments, it might as well not exist. Conversely, if you say, "Fuck fighting these things, I'll just turn to prostitution to pay off my debts", and decide to ignore the plot until boredom forces you back, there's not much mention of how much sex you've been having on the side (though you do have to take a few steps in the dungeon to trigger your next letter - not so much as to force you to actually play, however). Incidentally, the H is decent, but most would probably find it repetitive compared to a more sex-focused game.

That said, for anyone who's a fan of the genre, I would be perfectly willing to recommend the game as a regular RPG, and not a sex game.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
WELL you might be in luck my friend a game called Princess go round on Dlsite got translated to 100 % english by professional translator so who knows maybe some one will upload
Seriously? NICE! Seems pretty good too.

I appreciate you making me aware of this! I actually just picked it up. Should I contact someone to upload it?
Yes please!

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Do these translators get money from the developers or do they do it for free?
I only see translated games from Japanese to English
View attachment 143996
sniff.... I should not have missed English classes at school.. =[
FOR FREE! everything they do is for the passion for the games and the community! well, at least it was like this a few years ago, I do not know how it is nowadays.:happyblush

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
WELL you might be in luck my friend a game called Princess go round on Dlsite got translated to 100 % english by professional translator so who knows maybe some one will upload
Do you by any chance has the link for the game on dlsite?

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
[QUOTE = "VermillioN, post: 1055433, member: 23460"] Você por acaso tem o link para o jogo no dlsite? [/ QUOTE]
he is not on the dlsite, he is in the gamejolt =[

Reactions: VermillioN
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes