4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Maybe stop playing on a windows set to your locale, or using a dumb applocale, they dont work with all games and make a lot games buggy, if you wanna play japanese games set your locale to japan or stop playing them. Game works fine, i downloaded the files posted here and checked it and it works, its a problem on your PC not with the game itself or the files posted here.

Reactions: michika

JiJAng

Aug 7, 2018
Game wont work for me, i tried extracting it with winrar, having the name encoding set to japanese, and tried running it with japanese locale. i get an error saying the file is corrupted. If i simply rename the game it wont open, at all.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
God, that art. That art is so good. The 90s may have been a mess in a lot of ways, but today's moeblobs don't have anything to the lean and svelte aesthetic of of back then. I've missed it so much.

Fuck, even the ugly fatasses rapists look good compared to the usual in other games and doujins.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Fucking hell the drop rate for Illegal BD is low. I've fought against a dozen of the enemies that drop it and they just categorically refuse to drop a second one for me to complete the Request with. Do they drop anywhere other then the Subterranean Temple ? Because I've already finished it and now the encounter rates are really, REALLY low.

farcefield

Jun 3, 2018
the drop rate for the underground BD should be 1 in 3, so either you're having a run of bad luck or something changed after i released the patch. you might have better luck in the dungeon after that. i believe the invaded executioner can also spawn there, and being able to move from floor to floor resets encounters.

edit: but i was wrong. the invaded executioner should only spawn in the temple. if you just want to unlock the scene you'll get another chance later, but there's nothing to be done about the request but keep trying

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
the drop rate for the underground BD should be 1 in 3, so either you're having a run of bad luck or something changed after i released the patch. you might have better luck in the dungeon after that. i believe the invaded executioner can also spawn there, and being able to move from floor to floor resets encounters.

edit: but i was wrong. the invaded executioner should only spawn in the temple. if you just want to unlock the scene you'll get another chance later, but there's nothing to be done about the request but keep trying
Thanks for the prompt reply anyway.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Anybody know any other games like this?
There are some similar kinds of games but not exactly like this. Bunny Black 1 and 2 (3 isn't translated yet) have dungeon crawling but both start off VERY rapey. He needs to have sex to live and not everyone consents at first but the guy soon ends up with a harem. As a woman that hates rapey games I still enjoyed this purely because it's one of those over the top games and as such you can't take it seriously. The dungeon crawling and team building is genuinely fun though. Bunny Black 2 also adds in town management.

Yumina the Ethereal has dungeon crawling but it's very grindy and story based. I love this game mainly because Yumina reminds me of my best friend in that she's ditzy but it's a really fun game and the combat is done a little differently that it takes a little bit to get down but once you have it's quite good fun.

Kamidori Alchemy Meister. Again it's another grindy game and it takes a few playthroughs to see everything with each playthrough taking roughly 30-50 hours (or longer depending how you play). I really enjoyed this game.

Tactics Elemental. Absolutely fantastic game with content still being added to it as far as i'm aware.

Ikusa Megami Zero. A gem of an RPG with dungeon crawling elements. Has a couple of rapey scenes and doesn't exactly have the "happy ending" vibe some people want (myself included) but I fell in love with it.

Demon Master Chris. Simple dungeon crawler but well done.

Sakura Dungeon. One of the few games they put actual effort into. I love this game.

kari

Jul 6, 2017
hmmm... the art really looks like the 2 stealth games with the same heroine but search says no similar found.
i guess the artist changed circle or something

farcefield

Jun 3, 2018
that's my mistake probably, i credited it to "baronsengia" based on url of his personal blog, but according to english dlsite the circle's english name is officially "barony sengia." it is the same guy and the same circle as magician of the olecta desert and escape from fort rugome.

Reactions: kari and brynhildr

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
Great gameplay, story, characters, now this is a proper RPG. I really love the art especially the main char, she is so gorgeous.
Edit: Yep, finished this game. I often find myself comparing this game to AAA titles like the persona series, that's how good this game is. Hoping the dev will create more RPGs in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rastafoo
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes