4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Here's the Kagura release v1.01.

Yes before the game is on Steam.

I had to pull three sound files from other sources, so it is possible they may not match perfectly with the steam version.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is it really uncensored, as in no mosaics?
It is the Kagura games uncensored release. It has just been leaked (using their translation and uncensored images) but with the original japanese game a bit modified. I have not tested but it should be uncensored I assume.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yes.
Affirmative.
Correct.

I suppose I could add mosaics if you miss them.
not hard, just put the old images back in. You'd have to rename them though which is the annoying part.

Jul 29, 2017
Lmao another game that was already translated but Kagura's going to "translate" it themselves
View attachment 1253502
Kagura Games gives me migranes and not even to put them down because they do good work but i can't help but feel annoyed, what hurts the most is when i look at their backlog. Games we've been expecting for years now keep getting pushed back in favour for games like this that already have a good translation, on top of that they keep announcing new games and even then some of these games already have translations. I'm looking at their site now and i've seen they're gonna translate tower of Ardia yet i'm pretty sure we already have that released here a year ago. clearly they need to set their priorities straight.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Kagura Games gives me migranes and not even to put them down because they do good work but i can't help but feel annoyed, what hurts the most is when i look at their backlog. Games we've been expecting for years now keep getting pushed back in favour for games like this that already have a good translation, on top of that they keep announcing new games and even then some of these games already have translations. I'm looking at their site now and i've seen they're gonna translate tower of Ardia yet i'm pretty sure we already have that released here a year ago. clearly they need to set their priorities straight.
I mean the games are translated on a Pirate site. Theirs are official translations, and plenty of the time are requested by the Devs themselves.

Plus it comes uncensored, so to me it just sounds like Choosingbeggars when people complain about them translating games already "translated"

Reactions: kcj300 and Imisx

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
I mean the games are translated on a Pirate site. Theirs are official translations, and plenty of the time are requested by the Devs themselves.

Plus it comes uncensored, so to me it just sounds like Choosingbeggars when people complain about them translating games already "translated"
Just because a fan translated a game that does not mean anything for an official translation company, they don't hunt down which game has fan translation as u can guess.

Reactions: Imisx
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes