4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Dungeon crawler that doesn't show the entire map...

Incredily fun, I love running around in circles desperately trying to figure out where I haven't been while going up and down 2 flooers

Has to be the worst dungeon crawler to ever exist, again why exactly can I not see the entire map? How are you supposed to figure out small spots that you haven't explored yet...

Last edited:

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
I give up, I simply cannot finish the subway dungeon, probably missing a spot but I cbf anymore, walked 300 years everywhere I could and fought about 3 million packs of mobs.

Full save it is.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Dungeon crawler that doesn't show the entire map...

Incredily fun, I love running around in circles desperately trying to figure out where I haven't been while going up and down 2 flooers

Has to be the worst dungeon crawler to ever exist, again why exactly can I not see the entire map? How are you supposed to figure out small spots that you haven't explored yet...
I use an Xbox 360 controller. "Y" gives you a full map. Gotta be a keyboard variant as well since some games do not convert well to this controller. Amazing you got past the first area without a full map.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Well shit... that definitely makes the game playable... Was this said anywhere at the start of the game and I accidentally skipped it?
No I don't believe so. I don't even think it was mentioned in the tutorial icon at the very start.

That said, I'm glad you at least gave/are giving it a try before jumping straight to a save. That's the default of many.

I'm really enjoying it so far. and of course RPG maker edit is nice too even if I can't edit items, I can at least edit money and xp. That's kinda the extent of my cheating.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Before I get invested in this, is rape avoidable? If so, is there other sex content or would I just be playing a dungeon crawler with the threat of MC being raped?

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Before I get invested in this, is rape avoidable? If so, is there other sex content or would I just be playing a dungeon crawler with the threat of MC being raped?
Yes, rape is avoidable for MC if you keep paying the debt, otherwise your MC gonna do AV for payment
MC won't be raped at all in battle so no battle fuck or rape.
The MC getting fucked beginning is foreshadowing of bad end, a what if possibilities

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
No I don't believe so. I don't even think it was mentioned in the tutorial icon at the very start.

That said, I'm glad you at least gave/are giving it a try before jumping straight to a save. That's the default of many.

I'm really enjoying it so far. and of course RPG maker edit is nice too even if I can't edit items, I can at least edit money and xp. That's kinda the extent of my cheating.
Well shit... that definitely makes the game playable... Was this said anywhere at the start of the game and I accidentally skipped it?
It's mentionned in the tutorial icon at the start of the game, just after they say the inputs for direction and for the function of Shift.

It's said like that = [A Key] : Auto map display (dungeon)

Well, i'il admit this phrasing can confuse pepole a little

Dec 26, 2019
Yes, rape is avoidable for MC if you keep paying the debt, otherwise your MC gonna do AV for payment
MC won't be raped at all in battle so no battle fuck or rape.
The MC getting fucked beginning is foreshadowing of bad end, a what if possibilities
Oh, so there's no combat/defeat scenes at all? I'm just curious because dungeon crawlers usually restrict saves and/or are hard. So, I want to know if I have to "grind" to get all the scenes, or, if the scenes happen elsewhere in the game.

Plus, with RPGM games, losing is usually super fuckin' hard because they're so god damned easy that it becomes a pain in the ass to "lose".

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ugh, for the life of me, I can't figure out what I need to do to turn off the security in the Miyabi Commerce Office. All I seem to have left is security locked doors, and that purple exclamation mark on floor 4 that does nothing...

Does anyone know what the hell I'm missing?

Sep 28, 2018
Ugh, for the life of me, I can't figure out what I need to do to turn off the security in the Miyabi Commerce Office. All I seem to have left is security locked doors, and that purple exclamation mark on floor 4 that does nothing...

Does anyone know what the hell I'm missing?
You'll navigate around and eventually you will run into an office iirc on Floor 4 and you'll meet a company exec. Your man Date decks him in the jaw and you will steal his ID. After that you'll have access to a room on another floor which tells you its DNA encrypted. Use his ID and from there you will shut down the security.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is it possible to miss scenes in this game? Like if we are too good at paying off debt, does Mikan rape scenes not happen or...?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It's mentionned in the tutorial icon at the start of the game, just after they say the inputs for direction and for the function of Shift.

It's said like that = [A Key] : Auto map display (dungeon)

Well, i'il admit this phrasing can confuse pepole a little
Yeah I'm actually trying to figure out what L/R means to switch pages in the inventory, because There's no controller button that i can find and the arrow keys or the L and R keys do not work.

Oh, so there's no combat/defeat scenes at all? I'm just curious because dungeon crawlers usually restrict saves and/or are hard. So, I want to know if I have to "grind" to get all the scenes, or, if the scenes happen elsewhere in the game.

Plus, with RPGM games, losing is usually super fuckin' hard because they're so god damned easy that it becomes a pain in the ass to "lose".
I lost in the subway and I had a rape scene that "didn't happen" bit confused by what is real and what isn't. sex stats didn't increase which is why I said it didn't actually happen. I'm guessing you have to willingly have sex out of dungeons for it to count.

I kinda struggle making my characters lose their virginity via prostitution personally.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So, I finished my first playthrough of the game, on Normal, and as is my usual habit, I went for the sluttiest ending I could manage. In this case, the cum-dump ending.

I have to say that for an H-RPG, it's pretty well put together. It even seems difficult at first... well, at least until you figure out some things about the game, how it works, and what it lets you do. There are several notable things about the game that are worth keeping in mind. Like the fact that you can get TP Regen and HP regen from the HP and TP passive... and you can do this on ALL the characters. It's, quite frankly, a ridiculous thing, because, combined with healing skills and offensive skills and the right combo of stones in slots and whatnot... You can then grind forever.

It's funny how the dev put so much effort into making guns and attachments for them, because due to the passives the characters can have, you're better off without bothering with investing in them. The only exception is perhaps a sniper rifle for the agent dude. There are some enemies that have resistances to dark, poison or both which can be annoying to take down with Ren, but they're usually vulnerable to the good ol' bullet to the noggin, and that second riffle packs a serious punch.

Everything else though? Pretty much useless.

Complete the combo with exorcist girl turned into a heal and buff bot, and everything except boss fights will be over in 1-3 turns. And the only reason the bosses don't suffer the same fate is because the dev made plenty of them into other punch-bags filled with health.

I never used the other two party members for anything.

As for the scenes. Most of them you can get just by passing time and getting Ren to be fucked by everything under the sun. You also have to pass time. Some of those scenes don't seem to trigger until you reach certain points in the game, or until Ren's sex XP is high enough. Using the sex-XP passives is highly recommended if you're going for scene collecting and either of the slut-endings. For everyone else you need to explore a lot and do requests and stuff. The only scene I didn't get in this run, aside from the other endings, obviously, is the Mana 69 one, which I have no idea how to trigger right now.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So, I finished my first playthrough of the game, on Normal, and as is my usual habit, I went for the sluttiest ending I could manage. In this case, the cum-dump ending.

I have to say that for an H-RPG, it's pretty well put together. It even seems difficult at first... well, at least until you figure out some things about the game, how it works, and what it lets you do. There are several notable things about the game that are worth keeping in mind. Like the fact that you can get TP Regen and HP regen from the HP and TP passive... and you can do this on ALL the characters. It's, quite frankly, a ridiculous thing, because, combined with healing skills and offensive skills and the right combo of stones in slots and whatnot... You can then grind forever.

It's funny how the dev put so much effort into making guns and attachments for them, because due to the passives the characters can have, you're better off without bothering with investing in them. The only exception is perhaps a sniper rifle for the agent dude. There are some enemies that have resistances to dark, poison or both which can be annoying to take down with Ren, but they're usually vulnerable to the good ol' bullet to the noggin, and that second riffle packs a serious punch.

Everything else though? Pretty much useless.

Complete the combo with exorcist girl turned into a heal and buff bot, and everything except boss fights will be over in 1-3 turns. And the only reason the bosses don't suffer the same fate is because the dev made plenty of them into other punch-bags filled with health.

I never used the other two party members for anything.

As for the scenes. Most of them you can get just by passing time and getting Ren to be fucked by everything under the sun. You also have to pass time. Some of those scenes don't seem to trigger until you reach certain points in the game, or until Ren's sex XP is high enough. Using the sex-XP passives is highly recommended if you're going for scene collecting and either of the slut-endings. For everyone else you need to explore a lot and do requests and stuff. The only scene I didn't get in this run, aside from the other endings, obviously, is the Mana 69 one, which I have no idea how to trigger right now.
Damn TP regen from passive changes everything! I only took the first point of most of these passives for efficiency, so I didn't know it leads to regen.

Btw, can you answer my question? Did you have to do anything special to get Mikan rape scenes? There was some lines about her being in trouble if Ren doesn't pay back the debt fast enough. I am wondering if I have to go out of my way to not pay the dept, or it doesn't really matter?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
And yeah, TP Regen is by far the most busted thing. And it gets better. Exorcist girl has another set of passives behind two of her defense buff skills that provide TP and HP regen after battle. which helps keep the party topped off if you have to use more skills than usual for some reason. If you're unlucky with the drops for certain requests, you're gonna get a lot of levels anyway...

I also suggest investing in the counter-ambush skill from Date, or whatever it was called. It works even if he's not in the active party, which means you get less ambushes on your party, and instead you ambush the enemy more often.

Btw, can you answer my question? Did you have to do anything special to get Mikan rape scenes? There was some lines about her being in trouble if Ren doesn't pay back the debt fast enough. I am wondering if I have to go out of my way to not pay the dept, or it doesn't really matter?
Those lines are misleading. The debt has nothing to do with acquiring those scenes. Both of them are linked to requests. The first one you get from the VHS request, the second, I think, was from the BDs. The DVDs were for a Mana scene. I didn't quite keep track of which was which.

Reactions: desmosome
Dec 26, 2019
Yeah I'm actually trying to figure out what L/R means to switch pages in the inventory, because There's no controller button that i can find and the arrow keys or the L and R keys do not work.

I lost in the subway and I had a rape scene that "didn't happen" bit confused by what is real and what isn't. sex stats didn't increase which is why I said it didn't actually happen. I'm guessing you have to willingly have sex out of dungeons for it to count.

I kinda struggle making my characters lose their virginity via prostitution personally.
That is... very strange. I'm guessing it just reset you back to a save point and it "didn't happen"? Interesting. I guess that means I don't need to bother trying to lose then.

Reactions: Dyhart
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes