4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Yeah I'm actually trying to figure out what L/R means to switch pages in the inventory, because There's no controller button that i can find and the arrow keys or the L and R keys do not work.

I lost in the subway and I had a rape scene that "didn't happen" bit confused by what is real and what isn't. sex stats didn't increase which is why I said it didn't actually happen. I'm guessing you have to willingly have sex out of dungeons for it to count.

I kinda struggle making my characters lose their virginity via prostitution personally.
For changing pages, a and q should work

Reactions: Dyhart

DangKhoa

Oct 23, 2018
So, I finished my first playthrough of the game, on Normal, and as is my usual habit, I went for the sluttiest ending I could manage. In this case, the cum-dump ending.

I have to say that for an H-RPG, it's pretty well put together. It even seems difficult at first... well, at least until you figure out some things about the game, how it works, and what it lets you do. There are several notable things about the game that are worth keeping in mind. Like the fact that you can get TP Regen and HP regen from the HP and TP passive... and you can do this on ALL the characters. It's, quite frankly, a ridiculous thing, because, combined with healing skills and offensive skills and the right combo of stones in slots and whatnot... You can then grind forever.

It's funny how the dev put so much effort into making guns and attachments for them, because due to the passives the characters can have, you're better off without bothering with investing in them. The only exception is perhaps a sniper rifle for the agent dude. There are some enemies that have resistances to dark, poison or both which can be annoying to take down with Ren, but they're usually vulnerable to the good ol' bullet to the noggin, and that second riffle packs a serious punch.

Everything else though? Pretty much useless.

Complete the combo with exorcist girl turned into a heal and buff bot, and everything except boss fights will be over in 1-3 turns. And the only reason the bosses don't suffer the same fate is because the dev made plenty of them into other punch-bags filled with health.

I never used the other two party members for anything.

As for the scenes. Most of them you can get just by passing time and getting Ren to be fucked by everything under the sun. You also have to pass time. Some of those scenes don't seem to trigger until you reach certain points in the game, or until Ren's sex XP is high enough. Using the sex-XP passives is highly recommended if you're going for scene collecting and either of the slut-endings. For everyone else you need to explore a lot and do requests and stuff. The only scene I didn't get in this run, aside from the other endings, obviously, is the Mana 69 one, which I have no idea how to trigger right now.
Well in my first playthrough, somehow I have good ending, now I might try cum-dump ending or other ending. But wait how many ending in this game?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can someone explain how Mana works? I can't figure out this character lol. Her I got 3 and 3 on her first 2 grimoires and 1 lvl of necronomicon. When I cast necronomicon during battle, I get nothing new on grimoire.exe. At this point, what am i even supposed to lvl on her? Her skills are so fucking expensive to lvl up.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Umm.. Is this game broke? So I saved the boy and we defeated Nest.. than she says don't get involved.. you find the website with video.. ask if you want to save.. save it says few weeks prior than game over???

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I finished the second play-through, this time with the prostitute/man-eater(figuratively) ending...

There's some things that should be noted about NG+ for this game:
-You keep your level, stats and SP, including anything you got from Arcana cards.
-You keep the special 50 mil yen weapons for your companions, but you do not keep the special weapon for Ren.
-You do not keep the special, 3 slot armors, the ones worth 10mil each.
-You do not keep any accessories or rune stones, at all.
-The only weapon you get to keep for Ren is the dragon-slayer shot-gun.
-You do not keep any cash, or cash items, or ammo, or anything really that would make a second/third/etc run cheaper than the first. At least directly. Having OP levels/skills/stats obviously helps.

Also, I figured out what's the deal with Mana's 69 scene. It's triggered when you pick up her 100 TP restore skill, the one that has limited uses. The scene also triggers every time she needs to recharge that skill. Or at least so it seems when I leveled it up. I never used Mana in any way, so I'm not actually sure about that one.

Another interesting thing is that, in the section where you're racing against time near the end, you can find an item that lets you unlock all CGs and events in the gallery. All except this thing... It doesn't show up in the other tabs. Only the 1st tab.

Anyone know what's up with this?

The-heck.png

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
That is... very strange. I'm guessing it just reset you back to a save point and it "didn't happen"? Interesting. I guess that means I don't need to bother trying to lose then.
I should mention it wasn't a game over, but it brought me back to headquarters. Actually it says somewhere that 3 days pass as well. And once I did unlock that scene, I did reload and the scene was still unlocked in the ith video page.

For changing pages, a and q should work
LOL thanks again.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It was game over for me I had to play the entire battle against the first boss and it finally continued. Normal mode.. what a joke it's hard even with easy mode because everything cost so damn much that a heal potion that heals very little costs a lot. Anything that does damage is expensive consumption items TP and Ammo. It keeps stacking you in battles that are 3 - 6 mobs at a time so you can not go very far before you have to teleport out.. rest.. than go all the way back trying to find where you stopped at.

For a dungeon crawler this one really sucks as drop items don't exist pretty much and found items are super rare. So you just end up fighting the same levels over and over.. run out.. warp out.. than repeat trying to get further down. Very badly done Dungeon Crawler.

I really should have known better as I think all Kagura games pretty much suck they all are so superficial with no real game play that they get boring fast and I never finish them. Even the story is dumb.. seriously you just saved the fucking entire city from a disaster if them things got out and multiplied the city would of been done for, but instead they make you fucking pay back the damage. This is for nothing but to make you waste money every week to keep you held back because if you had unlimited money to buy as much items as you need I bet this game would be so fucking short that you would finish it in just a few hours.\

Story 1/5
Sound 2/5 (repetitive)
Game Play 3/5 (repetitive dungeons that you have to keep repeating to get further down)

The game is typical Kagura crap. I'll stick with fun dungeon crawlers as this sure is not. There is better ones out there Rance are typically Dungeon Crawlers and Demon Master Chris are examples of good ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: spokkimax

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
It was game over for me I had to play the entire battle against the first boss and it finally continued. Normal mode.. what a joke it's hard even with easy mode because everything cost so damn much that a heal potion that heals very little costs a lot. Anything that does damage is expensive consumption items TP and Ammo. It keeps stacking you in battles that are 3 - 6 mobs at a time so you can not go very far before you have to teleport out.. rest.. than go all the way back trying to find where you stopped at.
You had that much trouble?!

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The only thing that's hard about this game on Normal or Easy is the fact that it does a piss poor job of telling you what's actually important or not. That and the fact that it doesn't show you the full skill-tree, so you're pretty much going in blind with your choices.

I mentioned this before, but, I will say this again.

Guns. Are. A. Trap.

They and the ammo cost too much to be worth investing in outside of some very small exceptions.

What you want to do is rush the TP passive into TP Regen on Ren and the nun-girl asap. I think you can hit it by level...7? 8? At most ten. This gives you unlimited healing and thus unlimited staying power in an expedition. From there, you can turn Ren into your primary AoE damage dealer without much trouble. You'll want the blood skills for that. The Poison skills are stronger, but more costly and too slow in most situations, so don't invest in them at the lower levels, and then only use them for bosses or when you get the upper hand and ambush an enemy party.

Invest in ninja boy's government supplies skill, and then the tool use skills. Early on, that gives you stuff like talisman to help buff melee weapons against bosses, as well as elemental resistance buffs. It also gives you access to an increasing number of grenade types, and then even RPGs, IEDs and missile packs. You get two of each after each deployment, and they make life easier early on before you pile up more levels and SP points.

The only things you have to worry about after that is the risk of having someone one-shotted before your levels and HP pile up higher. To that end, getting HP boost and revive on the nun helps a lot. She also gets Def boost and gun def boost in her passives, so you can play around a bit with how to make her as impossible to kill as soon as possible. As long as she doesn't die and you manage things well, the party is invincible.

But yeah, if there's one thing this game needs work on, it's transparency. It's too easy to build your characters into a corner if you don't think things through. Or don't experiment with skill distribution via save scumming or something.

I was basically lucky that the game rewarded me for trying to aim for longevity and reliability with my skill investments...

destroyzack96

Sep 13, 2020
any walkthrough here? i've defeated boss monster and save captured people in abandoned factory but don't get any golden star like previous location or get new location in map. help please

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
any walkthrough here? i've defeated boss monster and save captured people in abandoned factory but don't get any golden star like previous location or get new location in map. help please
There are around 2 boss monsters there iirc. Explore every inch of the map to get it.

nqdss

Nov 25, 2017
So, i've come to the end of the game but unable to pay off the debt, there're about 900 millions left. I've had a save just before the point of no return. Is that possible to load from there, back off and then farm more to payoff the debt ( for the ending ) ??

And where can i farm for the DVD and Blueray disc ( Request mission for Mikan 2nd rape scene and Mana 2nd rape scene ) ?

Also, how to unlock Ren's Defeat , Back Alley and Public toilet scene . I think it might be related to the last passive skill "Relief duty " but i can't find anyway to learn it.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So, i've come to the end of the game but unable to pay off the debt, there're about 900 millions left. I've had a save just before the point of no return. Is that possible to load from there, back off and then farm more to payoff the debt ( for the ending ) ??

And where can i farm for the DVD and Blueray disc ( Request mission for Mikan 2nd rape scene and Mana 2nd rape scene ) ?

Also, how to unlock Ren's Defeat , Back Alley and Public toilet scene . I think it might be related to the last passive skill "Relief duty " but i can't find anyway to learn it.

900 mil...? Just how little did you explore the maps? Or how much Interest did you rake? I'm confused...

Well, leaving that aside. DVDs drop from Triad Executioners. They spawn in the Hospital 3rd floor, and in some spots in the dungeon after that, the business place. Hospital 3rd floor is the most reliable place to grab them though, since you can just go up the elevator, walk around a bit, get two fights, one of which usually has the Executioner. After that, just move to another floor and come back, rinse and repeat until you have 2 of them.

BDs are a bit more complicated. They drop from the Encroached version of the Executioners, and those only spawn in the Temple. There's an area on the right-ish side where they semi-reliably spawn... but it's likely going to take you some deployments to get those if you don't luck out. The Temple is also harder to reset than other locations, since you have to walk all the way to the ass-end of nowhere and back, basically. And I'm still not sure if it works every time.

Ren Defeat is exactly what it says on the tin. Lose a battle and have everyone defeated. Back Alley happens in Downtown once her Sex XP is high enough. Also, I think you need to have finished the Temple dungeon to be able to trigger it. I'm not entirely sure however. Public Toilet is unlocked after the Back-Alley scene, if you take the Cum-dump or whatever it was called passive. The middle one of the two with the zero cost. Once you do that, every time you rest, you'll get an option for the public toilet scene. Keep in mind that if you do this 3 times, it locks you into the cum-dump ending.

Lastly, did you have the Plutonium event? Or did you finish the mini-quest for the journalist? I'm going to assume not, because there's no way you'd have that much debt if you finished those off...

nqdss

Nov 25, 2017
I honestly dont know how we could even pay off the debt. I made sure to explored every single tile of each map, sell off everything that's not requested and settle the debt as much as possible. Make every payment with video, accepted every email too . And yes, i did got 100 mil from the plutonium, but it was off set by buying every 50 millions weapon1

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I honestly dont know how we could even pay off the debt. I made sure to explored every single tile of each map, sell off everything that's not requested and settle the debt as much as possible. Make every payment with video, accepted every email too . And yes, i did got 100 mil from the plutonium, but it was off set by buying every 50 millions weapon1
Ah, ok. So then, what you seem to be missing is the Journalist event. That covers 600 mil. Also, the Yith tech data, I believe it was called. You find that last one in the last dungeon. You have to visit it once, note that the 1st elevator on 1st floor isn't working, then go up and find the journalist. Leave, trigger the journalist event, and get that squared away. Come back later, and check that elevator again, it should work now, and takes you to the basement, where you can find a very valuable set of treasures.

Whatever you do, do NOT trigger the boss-fight if you want to keep working on the debt. There is only the one set of events, and once started, they lock you in the road to the ending, and you won't be able to do anything else.

I'm not sure if those are enough to offset all 900 million, but I'm also not sure if you're supposed to be able to pay all of the debt while you buy all the 50 mil weapons. On the plus-side, the game is meant to be re-played at least once, and the 50 mil weapons are one of the things that remain in NG+, so you don't have to get them a second time.

nqdss

Nov 25, 2017
Thank you very much for the generous support, working on the quest now. This game's surprisingly good, likable characters, decent gameplay. The gun mechanic ( i dont know if it've been implemented anywhere else ) were quite interesting, too bad it's more of a novel choice than an necessary part of the game. I've spent decent number of hours into this game, might as well try and 100% finish it. My plan is to using this play through to unlock all the non-virgin endings, then playing on Hard and finish the virgin ending with New Game+.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes