4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Been a bit since I played this but I really wanted to like Mana. However I hate the play-style. Use...TP to get the right to use high end spells...which require TP to use. ok battle is over. new battle....Use more TP to get the right to use high end spells...which again require TP to use.

unlocking grimoire levels should have permanently given us access to her spells.
You use Tp to access the strong spells (strongest spells in the game in Necronomicon). Once you load it, it doesn't use TP to cast them. They can be used for many turns. She also has free spells that are pretty weak, but the parasite will do nice single target damage and triple CC one one guy. She's great once you lvl her up. The her debuff makes your spells do noticably more damage as well.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
What does the patch do?
Updated OP to 1.02 Changelog:

- Fixed a line of untranslated text found when fighting a specific enemy on New Game Plus
- Fixed a minor typo in the options menu
- Fixed a minor text overlaps in skill prerequisites and item menus
- Adjusted player yen and debt readout in a menu

next time read the only solution to this forums problems is you reading :D the more you know

Reactions: Noobeginner
Jun 11, 2018
I have a question. Why is that when I pay off the principle of my loan the interest doesn't go down as well? I don't think that makes too much sense.

Sep 28, 2018
I have a question. Why is that when I pay off the principle of my loan the interest doesn't go down as well? I don't think that makes too much sense.
As someone who once worked for finances, yes, this is in fact how loans work. Paying the principal balance of a loan doesn't exactly mean that your interest rates go down with specific types of loans. Ie: If you have a revolving line of credit on, say, an equity, as long as the account remains 'open' you still accumulate interest. That's also not including additional late charges or fees attached to the loan. For example, if you own a mortgage and you owe a current principal balance of 500,000 USD, that does not exactly mean that the amount you have to pay to pay off the loan is 500k, thats an outstanding principal, not a proper payoff amount, your payoff can be 503k or even 510k depending on your interest rate and where you are in terms of escrow analysis.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
sees patch notes

sigh

you know what I would've wanted as a patch? For them to increase the RNG of the mail 'cause my god I went through day 200 and I still didn't get the 2nd yakuza event (this is with the sex skill that increases chance). I eventually gave up and unlocked the gallery just to see the damn CG

Been a bit since I played this but I really wanted to like Mana. However I hate the play-style. Use...TP to get the right to use high end spells...which require TP to use. ok battle is over. new battle....Use more TP to get the right to use high end spells...which again require TP to use.

unlocking grimoire levels should have permanently given us access to her spells.
I personally found playing Mana to be a bit unique. I didn't immediately start putting her in a team 'cause of her low level as well as me going immediately in the next area in my first run. Not to mention playing her can be a bit confusing at first, but once I got the hang of it, I actually had a lot of fun using her in battle.

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Are there any other requirements for unlocking the optional high school dungeon? I have the email about Yume that's found in the hospital but that doesn't seem to do anything on its own.

smbot

Jan 27, 2020
you know what I would've wanted as a patch? For them to increase the RNG of the mail 'cause my god I went through day 200 and I still didn't get the 2nd yakuza event (this is with the sex skill that increases chance). I eventually gave up and unlocked the gallery just to see the damn CG
I would not receive email from yakuza when I had more than twice interest money. When I had around interest money or less, mails were common.

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
It was game over for me I had to play the entire battle against the first boss and it finally continued. Normal mode.. what a joke it's hard even with easy mode because everything cost so damn much that a heal potion that heals very little costs a lot. Anything that does damage is expensive consumption items TP and Ammo. It keeps stacking you in battles that are 3 - 6 mobs at a time so you can not go very far before you have to teleport out.. rest.. than go all the way back trying to find where you stopped at.

For a dungeon crawler this one really sucks as drop items don't exist pretty much and found items are super rare. So you just end up fighting the same levels over and over.. run out.. warp out.. than repeat trying to get further down. Very badly done Dungeon Crawler.

I really should have known better as I think all Kagura games pretty much suck they all are so superficial with no real game play that they get boring fast and I never finish them. Even the story is dumb.. seriously you just saved the fucking entire city from a disaster if them things got out and multiplied the city would of been done for, but instead they make you fucking pay back the damage. This is for nothing but to make you waste money every week to keep you held back because if you had unlimited money to buy as much items as you need I bet this game would be so fucking short that you would finish it in just a few hours.\

Story 1/5
Sound 2/5 (repetitive)
Game Play 3/5 (repetitive dungeons that you have to keep repeating to get further down)

The game is typical Kagura crap. I'll stick with fun dungeon crawlers as this sure is not. There is better ones out there Rance are typically Dungeon Crawlers and Demon Master Chris are examples of good ones.
Tell us how you really feel :)

comstlen6

Dec 22, 2018
If I remember correctly, the RNG for emails depends on the number of tiles explored. The easiest way to get an email is to 1) go to the first map, 2) activate the stealth skill to prevent random encounters, then 3) run around. In the first map, the top/north side has a large, open area perfect for this. One lap there should get an email.

Reactions: Weisskralle

Yulu

Oct 21, 2018
This game reminds me of the old dungeon crawler. Then the bits of occult and horror reminds me very much of SMT.

reso

Dec 2, 2018
On the not-so-off-chance that there are/will be people still hunting for Encroached Executioners in the Temple area, here's a small map of spots that I noticed guaranteed an enemy encounter for me and had a chance of spawning an E-Executioner (or two):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes