4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Yes this is what I was looking for. I went in almost blind only reading that this game is good and there are multiple endings that included not being able to pay debt. I assumed there was a time limit because of it and it really annoyed me when characters went down in one turn and I needed to use revive packs only for them to get hit right away. I had invested into guns which I realized later it wasn't a good choice.

On the first run it looks like bad balance should've not aimed to do first virgin run. After restarting and looking through skills from saving and resetting to see what they do made it a lot more understandable.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Because I honestly really loved this game, I'll add my two cents to this debate.

First of all, the game is good and has a balanced combat that honestly becomes easy to manage on the Normal difficulty. It has a number of tools and tricks that make for a comfortable gameplay loop that allows you to grind forever when you have good efficiency. Additionally, there is no actual time limit, so you can indeed spend quite a bit of time and essentially grind forever if you feel like it. This is especially true if you pay the interest with Ren's body, which I honestly recommend in the first run of the game, to have less pressure in terms of finances.

However.

It's true that the game has some flaws. The big one is that the skill-tree isn't obvious, and so you have no way of knowing what you're getting into as you invest in various skills. Regen is available for all characters if you invest in the appropriate passive, including for health, which makes self-sustain without using consumables entirely possible. Additionally, nun-girl has a passive that heals after combat, and Ren has a passive that heals the entire party by a small amount every turn. I don't remember which skill lines granted you those skills, because it's been ages since I did all my playthroughs for this game, but I know they're there.

The other issue is that guns are, for the most part, a trap. Because a number of bosses and units are downright immune. This means that investing in the skills for guns is usually a waste. The only exception to this is the sniper skills of agent boy. With the best sniper-riffle in the game, that guy can do some serious damage to the few enemies that are genuinely weak to physical damage... which ironically are generally the enemies that are resistant to both of Ren's main elements in her spells. Additionally, the government supply skill grants a lot of utility without spending a single dime... and of course, you CAN sell those supplies to the black market for some spare change if you really need too.

Basically, the biggest issue the game has is that it doesn't have a proper skill tree, so you know what you're working towards. However, that's nothing that can't be solved with a little save scumming and some dedicated grinding.
Thanks for actually talking about the game's issues. The mysterious skill tree where you don't know what unlocks next is one of my biggest pet peeves in rpgs. I'm willing to try this, but I hope it's not too too bad. I don't know why that's ever a thing devs think is a good idea. Adds absolutely nothing to the game to withhold that info. Seems like it's intentionally trying to make you have a fucked up build your first run. One of the most obnoxious ways to try to get people to replay your game.

Gotta say, the way they sacked the MC with debt was pretty lame.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinders and axelaen

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Early Game Tips (17 atm):

Full Skill Trees (Complete):

Recommended Builds:

Executioner Spawns for Underground BD (Karadate Underground):

Last edited:

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
ah right so it turns out there were some scenes that didn't make it into the game. We had 1 of 2 Ren defeat but apparently Mana and Yulia possibly has them too. Looks like each girl had maybe one or two scenes that wasn't included as well. Ya can find them with a quick google search and its quite nicely drawn. Mosaic censorship of course.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So I'm going through the game trying to test all the buffs/debuffs, and there's some screwy shit going on lol.

TLDR: Good fucking luck telling what all the buffs/debuffs in the game do. Thanks, Satan (Whoever made these translations and icons). I'm glad buffs/debuffs at least aren't necessary in this game, but holy shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rize and RNDM

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone got a save for the cumdump ending? I accidentally saved over some stuff while doing a virgin playthrough.

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
If anyone has trouble with money (like me), remember to abuse Seijiro:
  1. Unlock all the government aid options
  2. Select Deploy
  3. Immediately return
  4. Government will send you stuffs for free
  5. Sell those shit for 592,000 per trip
  6. Repeat for infinite money
EDIT: Big thanks to Seijibro for helping me pay off the remaining 69 million yen.

Last edited:

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
On my second run now, just noticed something that I didn't on my first run.
Not 100% sure, but I think so. Her being dosed is triggered by finding information about the guy in the second dungeon, I think ? Not the Requests themselves.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes