4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Hog1

Jul 25, 2021
How the heck do you use the Ith video member ID ? there's a password, but where do you use it??

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
So are the scenes in this game all prostitution shit? Like are there defeat scenes or just events or anything?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So are the scenes in this game all prostitution shit? Like are there defeat scenes or just events or anything?
So, 99% of the scenes for Ren are prostitution scenes, yes. There's exactly one generic defeat scene for her.
There's also a number of scenes for the other girls that pop up if you do some side-quests, which you should do anyway.
I don't remember there being anything else.

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
Okay, so I killed the Goul witch in the subway. Now I have no idea where I'm supposed to go.

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
the password id doesn't seem to work. I feel there might be a typo. Is it really IA_Cthulhu ?

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
Is there any easy way to get pass the dark zone in the temple dungeon? Like, a flashlight or something? Or I have to go through it with sheer power of navigation?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Is there any easy way to get pass the dark zone in the temple dungeon? Like, a flashlight or something? Or I have to go through it with sheer power of navigation?
Use the power of the almighty grid paper and pencil, young padawan

this post was made by the Eye of Beholder veterans gang

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
That's a nice dungeon crawler with some mediocre rape drawings attached. I like the gameplay.

But I'm stuck after Miyabi Commerce. After I was done with Shugoran and got the intel on broken phone, the game immediately offered me an 'Emergency mission' in Campus which I have completed right away.
The thing is, I'm not assigned any more missions. What's worse, the Miyabi Commerce mission is not displaying a star (like other completed missions), probably meaning there's something I missed on the map. But I can't see any accessible black squares. See attached screenshots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also tried visiting all available Downtown locations (Clan HQ, Clinic, Shop, Bar), but no new events are occuring. The 'requests' at the Bar are completed, as well.
Any useful advice? Perhaps there's something I don't know about the location? Or am I missing something else?

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
That's a nice dungeon crawler with some mediocre rape drawings attached. I like the gameplay.

But I'm stuck after Miyabi Commerce. After I was done with Shugoran and got the intel on broken phone, the game immediately offered me an 'Emergency mission' in Campus which I have completed right away.
The thing is, I'm not assigned any more missions. What's worse, the Miyabi Commerce mission is not displaying a star (like other completed missions), probably meaning there's something I missed on the map. But I can't see any accessible black squares. See attached screenshots.
I also tried visiting all available Downtown locations (Clan HQ, Clinic, Shop, Bar), but no new events are occuring. The 'requests' at the Bar are completed, as well.
Any useful advice? Perhaps there's something I don't know about the location? Or am I missing something else?
Here's the map of floor 1-4 from my complete save.

Reactions: Zen777 and shade555
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes