4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

F.D.

Jun 15, 2018
If game says
---------------------------
D:\[RPG] [???] Evening Starter Ver.1.100\System\RGSS300.dll
File corrupted !
Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application.
ОК

It seems like a problem with game..
just change in Game.ini: Library=System\RGSS300.dll to RGSS301.dll

Oct 24, 2018
If game says

just change in Game.ini: Library=System\RGSS300.dll to RGSS301.dll
But there already is a file with that name. And if you change the name of the file, upon attempting to launch the game you get another error that says it cannot locate the RGSS300 file.

Edit: Figured out a fix. I renamed the folder with the game in it so the folder name wouldn't have any Japanese text.

Last edited:
Reactions: Web209

F.D.

Jun 15, 2018
But there already is a file with that name. And if you change the name of the file, upon attempting to launch the game you get another error that says it cannot locate the RGSS300 file.

Edit: Figured out a fix. I renamed the folder with the game in it so the folder name wouldn't have any Japanese text.
No,works fine for me.Even with japanes name folder.

...just checked with renamed folder,strange but it work(didn't work before)And with jap locale seems work fine(didn't work before)...and with renaming file do not occurring new error(like you said)...weird.

Last edited:

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone know the conditions for the endings?
I think there's 5 endings
Virgin Pay off the debt
Not Virgin pay off the debt
Don't Pay off the debt
Become a guy's mistress which is unlocked by doing prostitution enough andsaying yes when asked
Become a cumdump by doing the more hardcore whoring where you get gangbanged. You have to do it like three or more times to lock you into this ending.

Reactions: kildar

axelaen

Jun 19, 2018
Where do you find the Silver Key for new game+? I never paid attention when I got it before and can't find it this run :/

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Where do you find the Silver Key for new game+? I never paid attention when I got it before and can't find it this run :/
Sorry for the (very) late reply, I just replayed the game and came across it. You get the Silver Key by beating the optional dungeon. You know, the highschool that get unlocked by finding the e-mail inside the hospital that talk about the girl with incredible potential Ren met during the prologue.

Reactions: axelaen

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Where do underground BDs and DVDs drop? I havent found a single one of either even though I finished the game and even grinded some dungeons some time...
Edit: found the DVDs drop from triad executioners on the top floor of the hospital, and apparently the BDs drop from possessed executioners, but those seem to spawn ridiculousy rarely.

Last edited:

DangKhoa

Oct 23, 2018
Do anyones have walkthought? I'm stuck in hospital after I rescure Mana, actully where I have find the key for the room in floor 3 or the key for the door in basement?

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Do anyones have walkthought? I'm stuck in hospital after I rescure Mana, actully where I have find the key for the room in floor 3 or the key for the door in basement?
I dont think you need a walkthrough when you clearly did not check the whole map. Dungeon Crawlers all have one thing in common but Etrian Odyssey made it painfully clear with you having to draw your own maps, you have to go everywhere and check everywall cause unlike Etrian other Dungeon Crawlers draw the map for you. Im not 100% sure but i think having mana now you will be able to unlock one of the previously closed routes.

Reactions: DangKhoa

DangKhoa

Oct 23, 2018
I dont think you need a walkthrough when you clearly did not check the whole map. Dungeon Crawlers all have one thing in common but Etrian Odyssey made it painfully clear with you having to draw your own maps, you have to go everywhere and check everywall cause unlike Etrian other Dungeon Crawlers draw the map for you. Im not 100% sure but i think having mana now you will be able to unlock one of the previously closed routes.
Thank you. I will try to look everywhere. I already save Mana and receive the key for the elevator. Then both the door in floor 3 and the basement, required the key by kill some hight rank soldiers.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes