Seeking Female protagonist games with large cocks

wolfroxela

Jan 6, 2021
Hey all. I'm looking for female protagonist games that men have large (monster) cocks/dicks. I prefer RPG Maker, HTML, Ren’Py, and Unity based games.
M2F transformation games that other men have large (monster) penis are okay too. As a woman, I can say, sometimes they are fun to play and hit the spot.
By large cocks, I mean it, LARGE, huge, monstrous! So large that when I see it, I wouldn’t stop thinking about how I would feel if it was in me.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Meaning Less

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Just exclude shota, sissy and you're set :p

If the standard "thicker than the girl's wrist" is not enough try searching e-hentai for GameCG+stomach_deformation and see if you can find the games on here. But "tearing the girl's pelvic bone to pieces" is not what I'd think of reading
I wouldn’t stop thinking about how I would feel if it was in me.

Reactions: wolfroxela

wolfroxela

Jan 6, 2021
Just exclude shota, sissy and you're set :p

If the standard "thicker than the girl's wrist" is not enough try searching e-hentai for GameCG+stomach_deformation and see if you can find the games on here. But "tearing the girl's pelvic bone to pieces" is not what I'd think of reading
Thank you but I meant more like “Battle of the Bulges” (I haven’t played it but from the pictures I can say yeah, you know, he got huge one) but the female protagonist and characters with huge ones like this.

dantheman131

Dec 2, 2020
Saw your post from Insatiable (which is my favorite game so far), and I agree, it would be nice to see what you are looking for. Project Myriam might be the closest thing, although the cocks aren't as extreme and it gets a lot kinkier/darker than Insatiable (some of it is skippable).

There is also Dungeon Slaves, which hits the huge cock fetish, but it's a very silly game (part of its charm for me).

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
Thank you for your reply. I am searching for similar games (but with a male protagonist). The problem is that most games do not cover the actual topic of a large cock and the response to it. Instantly "falling in love with it" and directly having sex is not how it works and that makes most games kind of boring. But the build-up in the beginning. The mix of curiosity and fear and the journey of exploration which leads to sex, that is what makes it interesting.

Swedenborg

Apr 4, 2023
Terminal Desires! It has a medium amount of content but it's been on hold for the longest time. Some people say it's a scam but the dev has always been good at pausing Patreon payments. I don't know what to think, but the actual game is great and should be exactly what you're looking for, I hope.

wolfroxela

Jan 6, 2021
Thank you for your reply. I am searching for similar games (but with a male protagonist). The problem is that most games do not cover the actual topic of a large cock and the response to it. Instantly "falling in love with it" and directly having sex is not how it works and that makes most games kind of boring. But the build-up in the beginning. The mix of curiosity and fear and the journey of exploration which leads to sex, that is what makes it interesting.
I totally agree with it. In general, I like larger men but, as you said, this whole idea of "falling in love of the huge cock" and having sex right away is not exactly my type, too.

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
I loved "What a legend" and the story with Lana (the elf). I loved how the relationship built up with erotic tensions and the sex itself was the climax (even before the literal climax).

• Love

dantheman131

Dec 2, 2020
A couple more games to add to this list:

Croft Adventures (https://f95zone.to/threads/croft-adventures-v0-6-5a-pixdes.114182/). Yes, the theme is played out. The dialogue is a bit abrasive. But the art is pretty good and it fits the theme.

If futa is on the table, Eruption Imminent (https://f95zone.to/threads/eruption-imminent-v0-3-0-morriganrae.160930/) is the best futa game I've played. No males in the universe though. The MC is well written IMO, and the slow build up is appealing without being too grindy. The story is centered around relationships, and the lewd scenes are really good so far.

• Haha