RPGM None [Translation Request] Azur Lane RPG (NTR Warning)

Skyl3lue

Apr 14, 2019
89134783_p0.png

Title: Azur Lane Doujin Little Butter (碧蓝航线同人小黄油)
Developer:

This is an Azur Lane RPG game that I found while I was Scrolling through Pixiv so I thought I should share this game here. I don't know the story and detail about this game since this game is all Chinese language .
Warning: This game has NTR and rape scenes (But I think they are all avoidable.)

Download link :

Last edited:

Skyl3lue

Apr 14, 2019
Hi there
I made a partial machine translation
|scripts are not translated|
View attachment 1516922
have a nice one ;)
Thank you very much for this!
I didn't expected someone would take interest this game.
I hope people on this website take interest in this game and support the developer.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: broken_division

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Reactions: broken_division

Scyrce

Oct 26, 2021
Hey where exactly did you find the link for the game? Went on their pixiv and didnt find it.

Skyl3lue

Apr 14, 2019
Hey where exactly did you find the link for the game? Went on their pixiv and didnt find it.
I don't exactly know what happen but I heard that creator got some trouble and had to delete it. But he/she announced that the game will released it in July at DLsite if the game is finished.

Cakemaster_1_

May 21, 2019
Hey guys I really need some help, I have finished the forest and rescued the girl but now I am stuck in town and are not able to do anything. Have I done something Wrong?

TarkenI57

Sep 18, 2019
Hey guys I really need some help, I have finished the forest and rescued the girl but now I am stuck in town and are not able to do anything. Have I done something Wrong?
If you talk about the town-castle of the beginning, there is a secret passage you must find the night, who is in the park, north-east of the map of I remember, click on the floor

Cakemaster_1_

May 21, 2019
If you talk about the town-castle of the beginning, there is a secret passage you must find the night, who is in the park, north-east of the map of I remember, click on the floor
I look all around the park and the rest of the map but I am not finding anything.

erisrain

Oct 2, 2018
Looks like the game is done, according to the update from Pixiv. But I don't even know how to add his WeChat to buy games.

Reactions: Juterlol