• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] Azur Lane RPG (NTR Warning)

gangsama

Apr 8, 2023
That's... a lot of girls, I hope you will be able to keep the ntr feel with so many girls. Or I guess it'll be 5 main girls and many sub npc girls?

Alright, what about :
- gameplay -> will you make it less battle crazy than the first game? That part was really too much.
- engine -> what engine will you use? RPG MV?
- Yes,it'll be 5 main girls and many sub npc girls.
-more crazy battle than first game is sure,and have some sex battle.
-RPGmaker MZ.

Reactions: Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I mean less frequency lol. Cooler battles are nice, but not when every two steps, there is a battle.
Sex battles, I hope it'll be like some games where the netori guy gropes the girl behind the mc's back during battles.

OK,that all.after 30min i will delete those pictures
Damn looks super hot, even better if it's all hidden from the mc.
Will you feature ntr/evil fall costumes like in first game?
Good luck, I hope you can release this game worry free at some point, it's been a while...

gangsama

Apr 8, 2023
I mean less frequency lol. Cooler battles are nice, but not when every two steps, there is a battle.
Sex battles, I hope it'll be like some games where the netori guy gropes the girl behind the mc's back during battles.

Damn looks super hot, even better if it's all hidden from the mc.
Will you feature ntr/evil fall costumes like in first game?
Good luck, I hope you can release this game worry free at some point, it's been a while...
Anyway,I'm doing my best to make this game now, so I rarely speak on this forum. But don't worry, I will come here from time to time.

Reactions: Voilsh

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
- Yes,it'll be 5 main girls and many sub npc girls.
-RPGmaker MZ.
Sex battle?! Against the shipgirls?? now thats something very new. another thing to be put on the hype list!

Damn, im late to the sudden reveal, Oh well. Keep up the good work and stay safe as always (y)

gangsama

Apr 8, 2023
Sex battle?! Against the shipgirls?? now thats something very new. another thing to be put on the hype list!

Damn, im late to the sudden reveal, Oh well. Keep up the good work and stay safe as always (y)
OK,I will~

camel111

Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys,
I'm interested in translating this, already did some rough translation using Translator++ and using Google MTL. In my opinion it's better than the one shared previously and this is translated for the V1.2 which have more scene, here's a screenshot:

View attachment 3276030

Obviously it's still need some work, and still have a problem not showing letter 'k' even though in the Translator++ it appeared just fine:

View attachment 3276037

Anyone know how to resolve this problem? already tried finding and replacing it with another 'k' but still doesn't work, typing it manually also doesn't work and impractical with how many text there are.
Also, if anyone know how formatting for new line in the dialogue box works, please tell me. Text wrapping doesn't seem to do anything, the game already automatically do that. Not a big problem though, just to make reading the text more enjoyable.

Next step I'm going to do is paraphrasing the NSFW scenario first, to make reading the story more cohesive. But it's probably going to take a long time, because i will no longer have as much free time. I can only share the translated game data here:

To use it, just unzip it then replace the original game content with the unzipped files. A WARNING don't forget to backup your entire folder, because sometime there's problem when you close the game and then starting it again, which show this:
View attachment 3276081

The only way i know to fix it, is exporting from Translator++ to the game folder. Which is problematic for those who don't have the tools.

Hope everything works just fine, and enjoy yourself.
any updates on the translation?

Gray.Sin

Mar 12, 2020
any updates on the translation?
Nothing from me, and don't expect anything further anytime soon..
After being a NEET for a few months, and then suddenly working double jobs mean I don't have as much free time anymore to work on this.

If you send me the text I can probably help translating
Hey, it's not that simple..
The game text is packaged and formatted as game files, you can't just open it without any tools and then change the text from chinese to english. That's why I use Translator++ to unpack and MTL it, then repack it back. It's technically already translated, and just need paraphrasing to be understood better.

You can learn using Translator++ if you have the time to translate this, what I've done is only the bare minimum of translation

Mar 12, 2021
Nothing from me, and don't expect anything further anytime soon..
After being a NEET for a few months, and then suddenly working double jobs mean I don't have as much free time anymore to work on this.

Hey, it's not that simple..
The game text is packaged and formatted as game files, you can't just open it without any tools and then change the text from chinese to english. That's why I use Translator++ to unpack and MTL it, then repack it back. It's technically already translated, and just need paraphrasing to be understood better.

You can learn using Translator++ if you have the time to translate this, what I've done is only the bare minimum of translation
Oh I see. Let me know how I can help, paraphrasing etc

Dogekings8

Nov 26, 2023
Anyone help? I can't pass the intro stage since the 1st wolf demon battle every 4th attack I do get me this error? I try everything;-(