Seeking female slave games

wulala800820

Dec 8, 2021
Hi guys, I'm looking for games where you can play as a female sex slave, not necessarily a real slave, but with a master to complete some quests.
The example I can think of is succulence. Thanks if there's any recommendation.

wulala800820

Dec 8, 2021

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Maybe I didn't phrase it very clearly. What I was looking for was not exactly the game of becoming a real slave. the MC could be a teacher who is also a slave to some student, or a journalist who is also a slave to his neighbor. I would prefer to find something like that.
Do you mean consensual dom/sub or non-con like blackmail?

wulala800820

Dec 8, 2021
Since non-con is on the table, Fashion Business is mostly about MC getting coerced into sexual situations by different people.
Healslut has sex-slavery with consent. And I hear Uni has something similar too in the Violet route.
Thanks a lot. Much appreciate. Since I have played Fashion Business and Uni, I will try healslut. Have you ever played succulence? Are there other games where MC becomes sex slaves for various reasons, completing a small quest from her master every day (eg, exhibitionism, seducing strangers, etc.)?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Since "do a task every day" seems to be something you focus on, that's the concept of Satisfy Him. But it's early, updated very slowly, and is mostly non-sexual so far. And the dom is an ugly bastard.