VN - Others - Completed - Female Strait [Final] [Nounai Kanojo]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: Final

This game is average in every sense of the word. The art is good but basic, the characters and their interactions are boring and cliche, the sexual stuff actually has good variety and the story is too long and painfully mediocre.

Apart from the fact that this game tries to attract more niche players, it has nothing much going for it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

kangax123

It's way to much story telling for an ero game. The first scene happens after around 40min-1:30.

If the story was at least interesting but it's bad, - realy bad and it's just teasing over and over again for way too long.

The moment you hit the juicy parts you've either skipped trough the dialogue or are bored beyond anything to actually read through it.

Everyone else left after the first actual choice.

It would rather watch 2302132013 ugly bastard hentais than to play this even another minute.

Certainly a masterpiece of "trap" games, - the game is an actual trap.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

wrarar

draws: good.

characters: well done and cute.

story: a bit too long but good.

scenes (erotic ones): really hot.

conclussion: im gonna start for the story. is like really long to read and also i find myself several times skiping the dialogues, no because is bad is just too long. so if you are ok with that, the rest is good to go. the cuteness of the characters is aluring and the relation with them is well done.

this game deserve your time and money.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Blackmars

Looks great for when it was made and it has one of the most niche fetishes. We need more m preg content just in general. One of my the few eroge that I have been waiting to get translated .happy it finally happened and happy I found this site.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

A Common Crab

The game isn't bad by any means but it isn't a piece of holy light. The sexual dialogue is quite over the top and the game has a habit of repeating the clear fact that they're traps, this can get tiring after some time. The art is average and by that I mean: There are some problems with body realism here and there but nothing bad enough to make me cease playing. The plot relating a god isn't really that important, being mostly used as Exposition Ex Machina to save the relationships and, obviously, as a major plot device to deliver the endings.

The characters themselves aren't great (on the sense of being well-made) but they aren't shit. The main character could be seen as an exception due to how Shinji-like he is when running from himself but I don't find it to be bad, sure, it is annoying as hell since anyone with a hint of confidence wouldn't last that long on the Shinji stage of life but, when taking into account who is our MC, it becomes obvious that anything different would feel... Unnatural.

With everything out of the way, I shall add one - very important - question: How does biology works in that world? I'll leave it for you to understand why I'm asking this, either by reading the game or by reading about the game.

3/5