3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

28849.jpg

Overview:
Tajima Yukito needs to collect plant specimens for his research. Asking help from Hibiki. He comes to the island where Hibiki was born, but suddenly a storm causes their ship to crash. They awaken on an unknown island. They find two of Hibiki's friends who had gone missing, Fujikiri Nao and Munakata Meguru. Nao and Meguru say that they are trapped at secret location by the power of God. Possibly because Nao and Meguru did a ritual halfway. It's made it impossible for them to leave without finishing the ritual. According to old tradition in order to finish the ritual Yukito must mate with one of 3 traps, but Yukito is too embarrassed to do it. Now he must do it or they can't leave the island.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-23
Release Date: 2013-05-31
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese, English (Patch Applied)
Voice: Japanese
VNBD:
Store:
Original Title: 女装海峡
Romaji Title: Josou Kaikyou
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

243404_49115.jpg 243405_49114.jpg 243406_49113.jpg 243407_49112.jpg 243409_49110.jpg 243410_49109.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The visual art is nice, but the writing to me is a bit boring and wordy. The story is relatively original but presented in a way that makes me practically fall asleep... Too much of a focus is on the gender (Trap) of the characters than the story itself. It is also a bit repetitive.

The girls (traps) in the game are kinda annoying, at least in the 10 minutes or so that I have played.

1) They mention they are crossdressers/traps... numerous times. This makes me feel like they are more a "transtrender" than a "transgender." A transgender MtoF person is an individual that was born male, but dresses, and acts female. They act like a girl, and don't make a big deal of their gender. On the other hand, a transtrender is somewhat similar to a transgender, but it's all they talk about. Think a vegan, and how much they talk about veganism, but with them being a tranny. It's like... "Shutup and talk about something else!"

2) It's not really a "Trap" if you know from the start now is it? Trap implies they sorta trick you into thinking they are all girl for a while then at some later point after you grown attracted to them they reveal they are a t-girl. Their genders should have been revealed later than they were, and after some character development.

3) The traps are kinda bitches and like to virgin shame, yet they are virgins them self...

4) Lack of choices

I mean the game might get better at some point, but the opening at least was a snoozefest for me.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes