Others - Completed - Femboy Burgers [v1] [Asephy]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rosayee

Yet another really solid gem, with a few minor issues. While I originally came to this game for hot faps and little laughs, you quickly realize that there is more than meets the eye for each of the femboy love interests once you get close to them. Of course plenty of really fun sex scenes, with even more exhibitionism (my favorite genre) than similar titles like Milk Shop. Plus there are a lot of micromanaging and burger minigames in-between the plot/sex cutscenes, that oddly had me hooked for hours. However, this kind of leads me to my main issue with the game that prevents it from being perfect: The grinding.

Much like working in the fast food industry, it's next to impossible to reliably make enough profit to make reasonable progress with the femboys. And with poor RNG, you can end up being set back by days worth of progress. On top of this, if you're unlucky enough to have used up your 5 minimal saves or get locked onto a set path for the one you invested into, you more or less have to start all over from scratch. My only method of cheesing this, without messing with the code directly, was to casually go through the easier first couple days and load my save file before the shift ends. For some reason, you restart back to that day WITH all the money you had/earned for that shift without losing actual weekly progress. This does not apply if you skip the minigame, which btw, is criminally lower than what you could reasonable get if you actually played the repitive minigame ($43 vs. 180+).

Besides that, it's honestly just a fun little romp that you may need to put some elbow grease into it, but is almost entirely worth the adventure it offers you for doing so.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

StrangelyPotatoed

Enjoyable game for the first few minutes...

I liked the minigame and I also liked the characters, but the story got boring quite quickly. It's also very repetitive and there aren't many scenes. Overall funny premise, but probably not worth playing for too long.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

skaisher

Review for v1.

It's a pretty decent game, but it got tedious a little too fast. The work minigame is fine but very repetitive. You can skip it, but even then you have to click a lot to get through the week and everything is just a little slow.

The dialogue choices weren't very intuitive but maybe with a bit more time, I could have figured out who likes what.

Overall if you are willing to commit to the grind it's okay. If not I wouldn't bother at all.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Cynthia102

great but we need the complete version. Great gameplay, art, overall feel. Decent story that could use work, but it's still good. would like more special scenes too and less scenes outside of the burger joint.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

zoneCthulhu

The game is still early in its development (V0.2 at time of writing), but what is here so far is a solid game. You have an enjoyable core gameplay loop that rewards success with adult scenes and really good artwork . My only complaint is that the quality of the animation at the end of the demo kinda of drops off.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

deathlymad

I really like it so far TvT The only thing is, since it's a demo, there's obviously very little content. I love femboys, I love management sims and the fast food mechanics. I can't wait for more <3

The art style is very cute. There isn't a lot to interact with though, at least so far. You can click on the cafe or the grocery store, but they're not places where you can actually go to or interact with anything. There's not much to click on yet. It's more of a proof of concept, and I found it fun and entertaining.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Dargondo

This review is for version 0.2 (a demo)

So it's not a bad game, but the process of fulfilling orders is currently a bit of a headache, specifically because of mouse movement/sensitivity and the fact that you have to drag and drop everything but the drinks.
    The sensitivity is only an issue because it feels like you're going super far super slowly even though the courser is significantly larger than the standard pc courser.
    Either the sensitivity needs to be increased to make it feel appropriate to the courser size, or the game needs to be made smaller so that the movement from the tray to the buns doesn't feel so immense (or add in hotkeys for everything so you don't have to use the mouse at all).

As far as the plot is considered, it's a demo so there isn't really any plot at all.
    Personally, I imagine it's a dystopian society type plot since apparently it's fine to do public prostitution in a restaurant for minimum wage.

Artwork is decent and cute, especially the chibi models are pretty cute, but there isn't a lot of it yet (which makes sense because demo version).

Honestly, I was introduced to this game purely because of the management tag, but the only management you have is over yourself, which honestly feels more akin to the survival tag.
    Hopefully the full game will feature upgrades, pay raises, promotions, etc. because the same premise would be a great management game where you're the boss and can hire/fire femboys and such (here's hoping it goes that way through the full game).

Definitely something to keep an eye out on, but currently it can be finished in ten minutes or so.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

devilchamper

Game play is pretty nice, smooth and fun. The art is quite basic but I'm approve it. About the story I can't really tell any thing yet because it is a demo but hey overall this game have quite potential! ( Hopefully this game will not be 100% BL )
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Beggarman

Just dropping a short (for me) review for the moment, as the demo is rather short: I think the game is a good start, although a little rough around the edges, but there's really not a ton of content.

The basic mechanics seem pretty solid, although I'm not too sure how the burger-building and getting-orders-right will fare as orders get more complex and more screen space is taken up. The time management aspects leave room for people to play risky but quicker. There's enough to think about right now to keep things interesting without overloading the player, and days don't seem to be needlessly long, although at the current pace that story is being doled out, I'd rather it be a bit faster. City view and a stats screen hint at more to come, but there's not too much that actually happens there yet.

I'm not sure if the sex cut-ins during orders work quite right - I got one to appear in my playthrough to the end of the demo, but one or two others came up without actually playing.

The one scene at the end of the demo does raise some interesting questions about where the story is going for me - it doesn't seem like this is going to be totally happy-go-lucky as the art and stuff imply so far.

Art is fairly good and about consistent with what's been put up so far - there are some bits that look a bit sketchier than others but I attribute that more to the artist's overall style. Writing is fairly minimal but not bad so far - my biggest issue was with accidentally skipping bits because the engine doesn't quite feel responsive enough at times, while also double-registering clicks to progress.

Overall - interested to see where this goes. Cuter characters and dark stories are definitely my thing, even if not everything here is.