Others Completed Femboy Burgers [v1] [Asephy]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PyGovn.png

Overview:
A management/ visual novel lewd femboy game.
Start a new job as a femboy serving burgers -among other things! :y
Entirely mouse based. Little bit of space bar lol.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-16
Release Date: 2023-10-10
Developer: Asephy - -
Censored: No
Version: 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

wardeityjesus thanks for sharing the game

jcO3Y5.png xohUtT.png LyZeG4.png dUCwoc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
If you notice any missed tags @ me or quote this message

RegiZilla

Dec 17, 2018
I've been following the development of this one for a long time. The dev is fully working on it. This release build is a demo of the first week. The sexual content can be access in the gameplay loop by having perfect order combos.

Gameplay Tips: You can toast buns ahead of time. You have enough time to wash lettuce and cut tomatoes before the first costumer if you're quick. You can keep 1 burger pre-made by putting it on the board (as shown in the image.)

WARNING: There is a rape scene at the end of the demo! The developer has taken into consideration making this skippable/optional in the full game's release.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
why tf do the games with traps gotta be the player
Easier to do a good corruption story. Big part of the feminization fantasy seems to be turning the fem into a mindless cock hungry cum slut. Hard to do that with a cis male dom MC without either neutering the corruption or causing an NTR outrage. Making it a femboi MC means they can go totally cock hungry without offending anyone's self insert.

For what it's worth though I totally agree. I love games that let you dom a sissy and turn her into your own personal and devoted pet. Not very many at all though, Life of Desmond is the only one that comes to the top of my mind atm.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
So, the only erotic scene is the one at the end, then? The special orders are placeholders? Cause I cant take them.

Reactions: ZenMaru
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes