Others Completed Femboy Burgers [v1] [Asephy]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Femboy burgers? Is this a spin about the femboy hooters meme?

Regardless, I'm sold. Looking great for a demo.

ArakiSatoshi

Mar 6, 2020
Version: 0.2
But it's not 0.2, it's 0.1? And a demo, on top of that

So, the only erotic scene is the one at the end, then? The special orders are placeholders? Cause I cant take them.
I served one, you just stroke a guy's dick while looking at your phone. There are three "scenes" (just different animations with the same art), you barely stroke, stroke mildly, and then the customer cums. The second time I clicked the button the customer said something like "you really do this kind of service huh?" and the scene didn't trigger, though. Nothing fancy you see, but I expect they'll extend it in the future releases

Last edited:

NieRFan69420

Dec 13, 2021
The art style is so cute i'd love it if it had a sfw mode. I'd play the shit out of it just for the cuteness. The characters we see so far have so much charm. I especially love how dead inside Elise looks.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
But it's not 0.2, it's 0.1? And a demo, on top of that
Thats what the game says however the devs itch.io page and all of their update posts make no mention of it.
The devs page clearly says version 0.2 so that is what I put.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Question for you Doom, it says that the game is mouse based with a little use of the space bar.... what does the space bar do or controls if I may ask?

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
You mean I was doing it wrong when I was chopping tomatoes with my mouse... surprised I wasn't fired, or at least taken to the back room for punishment.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes