Others Completed Femboy Burgers [v1] [Asephy]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
we need femboy hooters game next, make it happen internet :mad:
Nope to Hoooters from my side, rather have the femboy version of the movie 'Coyote Ugly'. Small town femboy goes to the big city for fame and fortune, ends up working at local fanboy bar to make some quick cash and meets the man of his dreams.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Actually I think this game models the fast food industry quite well, since one's boss is demanding insane speed with orders. As to the sex, at least so far its you and not your paycheck is being screwed.

bird-person

Feb 14, 2021
I've been following the development of this one for a long time. The dev is fully working on it. This release build is a demo of the first week. The sexual content can be access in the gameplay loop by having perfect order combos.

Gameplay Tips: You can toast buns ahead of time. You have enough time to wash lettuce and cut tomatoes before the first costumer if you're quick. You can keep 1 burger pre-made by putting it on the board (as shown in the image.)

WARNING: There is a rape scene at the end of the demo! The developer has taken into consideration making this skippable/optional in the full game's release.
warning? thats..why im here

Reactions: Rectifier07

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
From Asephy's web page, he was hoping for a update in Nov but the holidays always make things difficult. But I too hope for a update soon, had lots of fun playing a fast food wage slave. Yet I try not to complaint since I know how much time projects like this consume. And with no skin in the game (not being a patron), I just cross my fingers and hope because I believe Asephy got a real winner here.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes