HTML - Abandoned - Femboy Remake [v1.10.0] [schooledsis]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Bratman215

I never played the original version, so I can't compare between the two. However, I really enjoyed playing this one. Decent enough content so far to keep you busy for a few hours. Only thing I didn't really like was the clothing system. I would have liked to see some sort of system that allowed you to create sets.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

skaisher

Review for 1.10.0

This game is a lot like similar sissy/feminization html games. But we can always use more of those, so i don't mind.

The main issues are a lack of content right now, which hopefully will be solved with time. It feels pretty empty and slow, because the content that is implemented is pretty spread out.

Some parts are a bit unclear, like what is going on with the therapist. But that might be on purpose. I also am not a huge fan of making big decisions on route right from the start, unless im supposed to do multiple playthroughs. It's not entirely clear what the difference is between some of the routes imo.

That said, the content that is in the game already is pretty solid.

I'm not sure if I would recommend playing it right now. It really needs to be filled out a bit more. But I will definitely be on the look out for updates. low 4/5
  3. 4.00 star(s)

@€

Actively developing remake with solid progress being made. Some great pictures being used throughout, while some might benefit from being switched later in the development to more appropriate ones given the gender of the player character.
    In the future I hope that we keep getting meaningful expansion to the story, and maybe a bit of a reduction on the grind as it can be a bit tedious.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Ninthja

Didn't really like it. It shows females instead of a male model in certain scenes where you are supposed to be a male. Immediately ruined the vibe and I've stopped playing after. Dunno about the full game tho give it a try if you want to.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Marcmad

I think it's a good base.

It just need a bit more content and an easier to know what to do. You should not need the hint section ideally.

The scenes with the therapist are nice but the drug part is a bit unclear. What do they do , where are they coming from etc. I like the idea but I think the MC should have the take them more often than just during those scenes.

For the NTR part, I think it would be more fun if you get the choices in game and not just at the beginning, that way, you would give more control to the player without adding more content.

TLDR: I like it and with a bit more work it could be really good.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Azriel Satan

A game that involves clicking through random options for an hour trying to find where the next piece of content is before finding out that the only way to progress is through blacked scenes because apparently, you can't just buy a butt-plug yourself, and half the content is locked behind an improperly named NTR option early in the game. There are also multiple points in the story where you would reasonably be able to walk away, but for some reason, your character seems to desire getting raped. There is a hint menu to try and help with the randomly spamming through every link, but it only minorly alleviates the issue. Giving it a two and not a one because whoever is doing the remake has been making frequent updates and changes so these might not be a problem later on.