EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
femboy.png

Overview:
In Femboy, you take on the role of the man who had always dressed differently from other boys and liked different things. However, things changed so much when you grew up and started high school. As you grew older, you became sweeter rather than masculine, and even so feminine that some of the boys at school began to make fun of you...​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-11
Release Date: 2022-04-11
Developer: schooledsis
Censored: No
Version: 1.10.0
Language: English
Original Game: Femboy v1-3-5
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
WARNING: saves from before 1.7.0 might break the game! Restart encouraged

DOWNLOAD

All: - - -

Thank you sensualtouch for sharing the game.

572041_572031_5.png 572042_572030_4.png 572043_572029_3.png 572044_572028_2.png 572045_572027_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Two small bugs in this version:

1. version number in the game says 1.4.2
2. Discord link is invalid invite.

It would be helpful if you would also post what the changes are in 1.4.3 compared to 1.4.2, and not just a summary of everything that's been added since 1.3.5.

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
Two small bugs in this version:

1. version number in the game says 1.4.2
2. Discord link is invalid invite.

It would be helpful if you would also post what the changes are in 1.4.3 compared to 1.4.2, and not just a summary of everything that's been added since 1.3.5.
Thanks for the bugs report:
-I´ll fix the version number once the game is added to the game list since it doesn´t impact gameplay
-Discord, as well as patreon, links are to the original game´s sites. I still haven´t created a discord. I´ll remove the link for the next version until (if) i create one to prevent confusions.

EDIT: on a side note, unless there are gamebreaking bugs or it takes too long, I'll delay the next update until the game creation request is solved so as to not mess up the process.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Sort of a bug: there seems to be no limit to how many consecutive showers you can take. Should limit this to once a day, just like with petting the cat.

The 4 new email tasks can all be done back-to-back, with no time delay between them. Probably not what's intended.

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
Sort of a bug: there seems to be no limit to how many consecutive showers you can take. Should limit this to once a day, just like with petting the cat.

The 4 new email tasks can all be done back-to-back, with no time delay between them. Probably not what's intended.
Shower thing - It should pass time, so that should limit it. But i´ll limit it to one for the next version.
Emails - Are you using an old save? they should be blocked to a specific day (day 2 for the first task, 7 for the 2nd, 12 for the third) so if you started on day 40 they won´t be blocked (i might change it so that there has to be a specific amount of time between tasks, but it was made like this and i chose to add content rather than change mechanics). But also two of them are blocked by items you must get in other events first. If this is not happening then something is definitely broken.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm using a 1.4.2 save that's on day 42, and I did all 4 email tasks without the game saying anything about required items.

Please get a new Discord up as soon as you can as it makes filing bug reports and uploading saves much easier than posting here.

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
Then it is expected for it to work that way. I´ll try change the mechanics of day dependent events. The downside is that doing so will mean that game saves won´t work for new mechanics

Reactions: AWolfe

rssm

Mar 7, 2021
Is there any content past "Mr Daniel is on the couch" getting no more hints past that but im using an old save for the new version

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
can you do sexual stuff with females or is it only male on male stuff and if you want can you avoid male on male stuff? and is there futas in the game? :) the protag isent really futa more like fem male i think

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
F95zone doesn't have separate tags for futa and shemales, they're both lumped together.

Emy is a shemale that the MC can lose their anal virginity to (and enables shemale game content). The MC can be given HJs (not sure about BJs) by several of the female NPCs. AFAIK the MC does not, at least not yet, get to fuck any NPC. Male-on-male (gay) content is enabled via player choice in a certain encounter, similar to the player deciding whether to enable NTR or not.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
As you grew older, you became sweeter rather than masculine, and even so feminine that other boys began to make fun of you...
Guy: "Hello everyone, It's ChunkyButt streaming... I was wondering, how do I eat this banana without looking GAY?"

anon: "You know, you can shove it into your butt. It's discrete and there's no ambiguous mouth-to-banana action." :LOL:

1720160_572045_572027_1.jpg

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes