thesensualtouch">> <<set $sexualarousal += 10
feelsgoodman">> <<set $depression to 0
goodmaid">> <<set $cleaningskill += 10
gamer">> <<set $gaming += 10
nerd">> <<set $grades += 10
badboy">> <<set $grades -= 5
goodboy">> <<set $grades += 5
hentai">> <<set $reading_hentai to 0

You probably have to edit it to change all the "$cleaningskill" to "$cleaning_skill" for this one to work.

Reactions: JBSHYD0801

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Will this go beyond what the original one left or remade up to that point?
It already has. Versions 1.4.4 and 1.4.5 have quite a bit of new content. The new dev is currently working on a new inventory system, and there's supposed to be another new version released later today.

nukorvi95

Mar 25, 2020
I'm trying to play this but the language is just so bad. This might be what pushes me into editorial philantropy

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Versions 1.4.5 and the new 1.4.6 have a LOT of text fixes.

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
Is there any content past "Mr Daniel is on the couch" getting no more hints past that but im using an old save for the new version
Nope that´s the end of that storyline for now
Will this go beyond what the original one left or remade up to that point?
Yes, i haven´t almost changed the original, this is mostly added content for now
Is the code from the original or something that was added with this version?
From the original, added content and slowly reworking everything (for example wardrobe)
Hello,
Hints says Sunday, Olivia's Bedroom, but nothing happens on sunday :s
check at night, hints being reworked cause they kinda suck

Reactions: Einstien2409

JBSHYD0801

May 9, 2020
just want to say thank for continuing this game i really enjoy the old one can want to see what you do with this game

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Is there any content past "Mr Daniel is on the couch" getting no more hints past that but im using an old save for the new version
How do you get anything with Mr Daniel. He just appears one time then vanish again for me

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Anybody know the cheat code? Accidently raised my grades to 102 and without knowing I needed low grade for Sunday event with Olivia. Don't want to go through the grind again after raising it that high.

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
As there isn't a review section yet. One thing I do want to criticize is characters like the mom and sis are locked behind events. So when these events occur, I don't care nor feel anything for them. Would be nice to know what they are doing depending on the room you enter with the option to interact with them. Like entering the kitchen during Early Morning and Olivia is making breakfast with the option to click her name. Doing so would open a small dialogue between MC and Olivia simply greeting each other. And as the player progress in the game, the dialogue would change depending on the relationship with the possibility of unlocking new events. At least this way, players can better immerse themselves when special events come along and actually feel something after deciding. But so far it seems this game is still in its early stages and has a lot of potential. Good luck to the dev and I hope they'll add small bits of this stuff to the game as it does help build up anticipation of sex events.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes