Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
which version? there are usually bug fixes on the discord. 1.4.7 shouldn´t have this problem.
the new scene of 1.4.7 happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I just downloaded the latest version from the post above and this is where the bug is.

OK so what happens if I choose to not have the buttplug on the next visit?

Dec 3, 2020
For the cams, why not at least recode the list to the actual watch functions, thus removing a layer of visibility. That way you can just go to the list of cams, and see which one is active or not. Whatever if statements are included in the individual cam pages can likely just be copy pasted into the page for all the cams.

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
For the cams, why not at least recode the list to the actual watch functions, thus removing a layer of visibility. That way you can just go to the list of cams, and see which one is active or not. Whatever if statements are included in the individual cam pages can likely just be copy pasted into the page for all the cams.
That´s a good idea. i´ll try to implement it soon. next update will contain a cams alert which has already been coded, so it should make it a lot better

Reactions: Wearablenine

Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
How do you leave the house at the very beginning? I can't find the button...

EDIT: If you do stuff until it changes time to morning, the button goes away. Is this a bug?

Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
Another question (I'll make another post for thread reasons):

Is there away to do away with the "step-" stuff?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is there away to do away with the "step-" stuff?
At present, no. The step stuff is because the original author was using Patreon for financial support and they have strict rules against incest.

The current dev is doing the remake out of love, not for financial gain, and the MC's relationships may change in a future version. Suggestions have already been made on the Discord to allow players to change the NPC names, so changing relationships at the same time wouldn't be hard to implement. Stay tuned.

Reactions: Aeri Rerum

denjedi

Jul 3, 2018
It seems that i get stuck with this hint " go to classes on tuesday ", i went to the psychologist many times and no progress maybe i miss something need help please

Aug 7, 2020
When viewing hentai, everything works, but an error pops up.
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
When viewing hentai, everything works, but an error pops up.
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
That's been fixed in the latest version, be sure that you're using 1.4.7.

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
How do you get involved at all with Mr Daniel ? I got the "event" where Olivia supposedly dates him at the club and that was it...

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
On day one, when talking to Alice after meeting Olivia's boss, choosing the NTR option will start you on the path to all of the Daniel content.

nik011

Jul 3, 2021
mp4 videos are not played. Tried run game in chrome and firefox. Maybe somebody know how to fix it?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
They work fine for me using Firefox Quantum 98.0

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
New versioning system 1.X.Y where new X means new media file so full download, new Y means HTML file so only update that.

Download 1.5.0 for the media file and 1.5.1 for the bugfix on that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes