Sep 22, 2021
This is such a strange game. So much potential but the UI is just godawful and the conditions to start events are beyond unclear. The scenarios are actually pretty hot though, and decent "visual aids" during the story. Had to unpack the game manually and go through over 5000 lines of code to try and figure out how to trigger certain events.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
This is such a strange game. So much potential but the UI is just godawful and the conditions to start events are beyond unclear. The scenarios are actually pretty hot though, and decent "visual aids" during the story. Had to unpack the game manually and go through over 5000 lines of code to try and figure out how to trigger certain events.
Yeah the new dev is trying to unfuck this game. Seems more complicated than it should be and alot of events that I found are misplaced, triggered out of order or not triggered at all. So I'm giving it time, the new dev seems very passionate and capable to unfuck all of this

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
fuck cute fembois are my kryptonite, the fifth pic not sure its boy or a girl. If that a femboy, i'm totally gay for that cutie

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
fuck cute fembois are my kryptonite, the fifth pic not sure its boy or a girl. If that a femboy, i'm totally gay for that cutie
That's supposed to be the MC as a femboy doing his first online task.

Reactions: remy1205

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
fixes a repeating event on the ntr route that blocked access to later content

Sorry mods, let me know if there is any way i can update the thread myself without having to annoy anyone by reporting each time

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
1.6.0 is giving me a virus / malware warning when downloading.
I did not get any warnings from the HTML only downloads I did here. The TFGames site for this had the main game (1.6.0) on WorkUpload, I got it from there as it was posted there first. Could just be the site you are trying to get it from.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I vaguely remember this game being extremely NTR focused: has that changed at all? Dev mentions there being little content but how little is little?

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
I did not get any warnings from the HTML only downloads I did here. The TFGames site for this had the main game (1.6.0) on WorkUpload, I got it from there as it was posted there first. Could just be the site you are trying to get it from.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't remember which one it was, but it was the ISO download. Why would anyone do an ISO file? ISO's make bootable disk images.. big flashing NO to me.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
That must be one of the shitty hosts that get used by F95 mods when they update the OP. Stick with workupload or mega or gofile or mediafire. Other hosts can't be trusted.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I can't remember which one it was, but it was the ISO download. Why would anyone do an ISO file? ISO's make bootable disk images.. big flashing NO to me.
Oh THAT site... Yea that one will try to get you to grab an ISO - cancel the ISO request and try it again, repeat as needed and you will eventually get the .ZIP or .7Z download (usually 3rd or 4th try). Forget which site that was but it is tacky for sure.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes