jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
what do you have to do to reach new content? I have no new hints and haven't found anything new. do you have to restart?

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Keep up the good work. I am enjoying this game. Will wait to play again until after a few more updates but am ready to see them. Good job.

Reactions: oatrick

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Some issues:

1) when isabella picks the lock of your chastity cage to give you a blowjob (also why would she need to pick the lock, not only is that an unusual skill, but wouldn't it make more sense she has the key since her mother is the one who put you in the cage?), it makes no note of you being put back in it. So you should actually be freed from it from that point on and can masterbate freely.

2) The grind to lose grades is super long...it feels like if you miss multiple days in a row, your grades should drop an additional point for each consecutive day you miss, up to -5 or something (To simulate the "forgetting" aspect. This makes it much easier to get those grade punishments if you already had good grades to begin with, or have a change in character from going "good" to "bad"

3) There is a lot of really inconsistent things. The story line seems to be very easy to break/ruin the sequences. Like for instance, my character *JUST* started getting "maid chores" at home, and is complaining about being in a maid outfit...meanwhile, I regularly dress in skirt/female clothes completely at all other times. which brings me to...

4) nobody really remarks or has anything to say about whatever you wear. I went from wearing completely boys clothes to just wearing girls clothes and not one event or statement about it was brought up at all, and MC still comments about being ashamed or embarrassed for wearing some feminine stuff even when fully dressed like a girl

5) There is no punishment or even any kind of thing for having maximum arousal. It should in theory effect something, be it random events, uncontrollable masterbation or at least wanting to grind against objects if caged, being more open or slutty to people...I can't talk for everyone but when you are super horny and constantly aroused, my standards at least go way down. Having some "fight" or "reluctance" doesn't feel reasonable because really hot girls just want to use you and apparently make you cum with no regard to their own pleasure which...kind of a little weird.

6) No events are triggering for me, new or things that are kind of old. I *suspect* it's because I refuse to involve myself with the principal to engage/enable gay content, is that stopping all other events from happening because I am not progressing that story line? If that's the case, why even make it optional? Or anything optional, since if I don't do it, it soft locks the rest of the game?

edit: suggestion, at least add a few more random events for the cameras, even if its repeat ones where at least something pops up with the cameras now and then besides just seeing an event once and never again. also it would be interesting since the mother at least knows about the peeping/cameras (or maybe just peeping), would make sense if sister knew it too, and put on small shows or something while knowing you are caged or something. Just little events that happen to make the game seem more...alive a little when you're doing nothing but mostly passing days because nothing happens. I'd also recommend making the therapist visit like twice a week. It really sucks waiting a full week with no events happening in between just to get to the appointment (also could use random events when story runs out. As it is now, it just goes to a blank screen with "continue" when you run out of content. There is no longer any reason to go. Maybe if I skip it, there is a punishment scene or something at least...

Last edited:

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
Keep up the good work. I am enjoying this game. Will wait to play again until after a few more updates but am ready to see them. Good job.
Thanks!!!

what do you have to do to reach new content? I have no new hints and haven't found anything new. do you have to restart?
New content has no hints, you should be able to reach it by following the instructions given on the last scene previous to the update or by following the routines that are set up for the player (lessons on monday, dr on tuesday, etc). the idea is to set a routine to make content easier to find without the need of hints, until players get used to seeing content on specific days it will be a bit rough but once it´s working it should make it easier and remove the need of hints.
one scene might need you to use the fix set in the phone if you are using an old save.

Some issues:

1) when isabella picks the lock of your chastity cage to give you a blowjob (also why would she need to pick the lock, not only is that an unusual skill, but wouldn't it make more sense she has the key since her mother is the one who put you in the cage?), it makes no note of you being put back in it. So you should actually be freed from it from that point on and can masterbate freely.

2) The grind to lose grades is super long...it feels like if you miss multiple days in a row, your grades should drop an additional point for each consecutive day you miss, up to -5 or something (To simulate the "forgetting" aspect. This makes it much easier to get those grade punishments if you already had good grades to begin with, or have a change in character from going "good" to "bad"

3) There is a lot of really inconsistent things. The story line seems to be very easy to break/ruin the sequences. Like for instance, my character *JUST* started getting "maid chores" at home, and is complaining about being in a maid outfit...meanwhile, I regularly dress in skirt/female clothes completely at all other times. which brings me to...

4) nobody really remarks or has anything to say about whatever you wear. I went from wearing completely boys clothes to just wearing girls clothes and not one event or statement about it was brought up at all, and MC still comments about being ashamed or embarrassed for wearing some feminine stuff even when fully dressed like a girl

5) There is no punishment or even any kind of thing for having maximum arousal. It should in theory effect something, be it random events, uncontrollable masterbation or at least wanting to grind against objects if caged, being more open or slutty to people...I can't talk for everyone but when you are super horny and constantly aroused, my standards at least go way down. Having some "fight" or "reluctance" doesn't feel reasonable because really hot girls just want to use you and apparently make you cum with no regard to their own pleasure which...kind of a little weird.

6) No events are triggering for me, new or things that are kind of old. I *suspect* it's because I refuse to involve myself with the principal to engage/enable gay content, is that stopping all other events from happening because I am not progressing that story line? If that's the case, why even make it optional? Or anything optional, since if I don't do it, it soft locks the rest of the game?

edit: suggestion, at least add a few more random events for the cameras, even if its repeat ones where at least something pops up with the cameras now and then besides just seeing an event once and never again. also it would be interesting since the mother at least knows about the peeping/cameras (or maybe just peeping), would make sense if sister knew it too, and put on small shows or something while knowing you are caged or something. Just little events that happen to make the game seem more...alive a little when you're doing nothing but mostly passing days because nothing happens. I'd also recommend making the therapist visit like twice a week. It really sucks waiting a full week with no events happening in between just to get to the appointment (also could use random events when story runs out. As it is now, it just goes to a blank screen with "continue" when you run out of content. There is no longer any reason to go. Maybe if I skip it, there is a punishment scene or something at least...
1) i actually hadn´t thought about the possibility of her having the key, might make a scene for that in the future. That said, if you were wearing the cage, you should´ve gotten the line
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
near the end of the scene. please let me know if you can´t see it.

2) dropping grades is not something i want players to actively do. But, I am working on balance changes so this input is great for that. making studying less rewarding or missing classes more punishing can be good for where i want the game to go ( and will help with the problem you are listing)

3) Story has a TON of inconsistencies which I´m trying to fix (an example was how i rearranged the initial scenes when you go shopping with alice/olivia and olivia discovers your clothing and how buying clothing is locked behind those scenes now). Since I´m still working on that and it´s pretty hard to do in a consistent manner for the story, I decided to give freedom to players to wear what they want and slowly lock clothes behind scenes as i fix them rather than locking everything and slowly unlocking it. It means that, for the moment, there are more inconsistencies for clothing but that players have more freedom to choose clothing.

4) School uniform will be implemented (eventually) and with that reactions to what you wear to school. As for the rest of the characters, same issue as item 3), I am slowly working on it but it takes time and i´d rather give players the choice of clothing in the meantime. But ideally it will eventually be consistent and have characters react to your clothes (for cage and buttplug this should work a lot better since i was the one adding them, so new scenes have different lines depending on the toys you are wearing)

5) Yes, I agree. most stats currently have little or no impact on the game, when polled (polls in discord) players preferred new content or side content such as clothes than a stat rework so that´s where my focus was. but my intention is to slowly either incorporate them to the game or remove them (i have already removed a couple)

6) Some content will only trigger if you make certain decisions. The warning for the principal´s content is just a warning I added since it was asked by players to reduce confusion when making the David/Isabella choice. I could probably change it to a content warning enabler at the start of the game so that you can choose whether to have those warnings or not. but unless you go through those scenes there are going to be events locked for you. that´s the nature of every game with choices.

edit) Thanks, those are great ideas, I specially like the cams one. I don´t believe Olivia knows about the cams, just Daniel (but i might be wrong so don´t quote me on this, or do and i can fix it lol). But i´ll try to add some random scenes there. Dr appointment should have a generic appointment when you reach the end, not a black screen so please make sure you are on version 1.7.0 and if that´s the case please let me know so that i can fix it. as for making it twice a week, ideally when there is more content in the game you shouldn´t have this problem.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks!!!

New content has no hints, you should be able to reach it by following the instructions given on the last scene previous to the update or by following the routines that are set up for the player (lessons on monday, dr on tuesday, etc). the idea is to set a routine to make content easier to find without the need of hints, until players get used to seeing content on specific days it will be a bit rough but once it´s working it should make it easier and remove the need of hints.
one scene might need you to use the fix set in the phone if you are using an old save.

1) i actually hadn´t thought about the possibility of her having the key, might make a scene for that in the future. That said, if you were wearing the cage, you should´ve gotten the line
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
near the end of the scene. please let me know if you can´t see it.

2) dropping grades is not something i want players to actively do. But, I am working on balance changes so this input is great for that. making studying less rewarding or missing classes more punishing can be good for where i want the game to go ( and will help with the problem you are listing)

3) Story has a TON of inconsistencies which I´m trying to fix (an example was how i rearranged the initial scenes when you go shopping with alice/olivia and olivia discovers your clothing and how buying clothing is locked behind those scenes now). Since I´m still working on that and it´s pretty hard to do in a consistent manner for the story, I decided to give freedom to players to wear what they want and slowly lock clothes behind scenes as i fix them rather than locking everything and slowly unlocking it. It means that, for the moment, there are more inconsistencies for clothing but that players have more freedom to choose clothing.

4) School uniform will be implemented (eventually) and with that reactions to what you wear to school. As for the rest of the characters, same issue as item 3), I am slowly working on it but it takes time and i´d rather give players the choice of clothing in the meantime. But ideally it will eventually be consistent and have characters react to your clothes (for cage and buttplug this should work a lot better since i was the one adding them, so new scenes have different lines depending on the toys you are wearing)

5) Yes, I agree. most stats currently have little or no impact on the game, when polled (polls in discord) players preferred new content or side content such as clothes than a stat rework so that´s where my focus was. but my intention is to slowly either incorporate them to the game or remove them (i have already removed a couple)

6) Some content will only trigger if you make certain decisions. The warning for the principal´s content is just a warning I added since it was asked by players to reduce confusion when making the David/Isabella choice. I could probably change it to a content warning enabler at the start of the game so that you can choose whether to have those warnings or not. but unless you go through those scenes there are going to be events locked for you. that´s the nature of every game with choices.

edit) Thanks, those are great ideas, I specially like the cams one. I don´t believe Olivia knows about the cams, just Daniel (but i might be wrong so don´t quote me on this, or do and i can fix it lol). But i´ll try to add some random scenes there. Dr appointment should have a generic appointment when you reach the end, not a black screen so please make sure you are on version 1.7.0 and if that´s the case please let me know so that i can fix it. as for making it twice a week, ideally when there is more content in the game you shouldn´t have this problem.
Answering comments in no particular order, but rather as they come to mind (sorry, I'm just a chaotic person mentally)

I was playing the version just before this, the subsequent visits with this new update seems to at least have a generic visit, so there is that.

I think Isabelle having the key would be awesome, and story-wise sets up both mother and daughter working together to really mess with your head both in and out of therapy and it could set up some very interesting dynamics

I personally like the idea of Zoe and the principal cucking you/doming you, but I also prefer to not be involved physically with the principal and instead just have the fact she is using her shows with the principal to instead humiliate and kind control/exercise dominance over you rather than just going into a gay route, or at most making it a forced-bi route giving the option to either embrace or duck out of gay situations since I'm mostly in it for the femdom/female sides (a guy can like feminization and still be into girls, right?)

For the grades, I dunno. I just wanted the spanking scene, and actually just really like content like that where you can find yourself in situations where you try to do the right thing, like go to school or study, but instead chores or events at school actually force your grades from improving and sends you in this punishment spiral where you keep getting worse off. Like you wind up with a tutor or in detention to improve your grades, but instead you're being molested or bullied and wind up going down. It's similar with how the therapist is setting you to go a certain direction, even though she's "helping" you.

I noticed there was less scene inconsistencies when I went the NTR route. However that also might be just cus I upgraded to the newest version. I was not caged in my most recent playthrough when Isabelle gave me the hand job this time, so I can't confirm that line, however I do remember looking for some line that I was put back into it, and it wasn't there (but again, that was previous version).

All in all, I like the game, not a huge fan of going gay, I'm all for the oliva/alice/isa/zoe/therapist content, but I kinda accept this is just the nature of games like this and will accept that. Missing some events due to turning off content is normal/fine, I think turning off the content warnings for stuff you're avoiding is good.

I don't know if you'll ever plan for this or want to, but if at some point you can untangle or make a road for zoe without involving the principal (or at least not having to become his literal cock sucker #2), that'd be pretty swell.

edit: also I wasn't on NTR route first time, I couldn't ever get the butt plug or do some things without it. At some point when locked in chastity, whether you're on the NTR route or not, you should get the idea to get a butt plug or dildo to somehow help you masturbate even without being prompted by the NTR route event. Also there is that laptop job that requires it that makes mention if you don't have it (and if not on NTR route, can't get it), should put the idea in your head to maybe go buy a butt plug (also note, when I couldn't get it before, it was the previous version to this one)

Edit 2: some additional ideas for some scenes you can randomly add to fill in space (which may or may not hurt your strategy to get more of a "Schedule" of events for players to get used to:
-random underwear inspections (oliva says she expects you to always wear panties and gets rid of your underwear, but you can still buy boy version ((or I think its boy version)) at the store.), leading to rewards/praise if you do have it, spankings/punishments if not
-event for NOT doing your weekly maid chores
-Alice randomly wanting to make you pretty in various ways and drag you to a random location (park/beach/city) where you can meet another character associated with that place (isabella for park, kathy in city, zoe at beach) and have an interaction like that, which also depends on her route/corruption
-scene that triggers for repeatedly re-visiting some scenes in the dungeon, where they "notice" you keep peeking in and instead invite you to be a participant
-teacher can have random events with you based on grades
-Random events with Oliva's friend at the motel when working there/possibly with other guests, or perhaps catching oliva/alice/zoe there with Mr. guy and principal (I'm bad with names, sorry)

ADDENDUM: this is not me wanting force or say there should be such and such content, this is me throwing out ideas, which I don't mind being taken and used under any capacity. I am not wanting to tell people how to make a game or force ideas or anything, I think devs should do what they want to do, all my intention is to offer a few things to play around with if it works in the story or not and use them as you see fit, or not

Last edited:

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
Answering comments in no particular order, but rather as they come to mind (sorry, I'm just a chaotic person mentally)

I was playing the version just before this, the subsequent visits with this new update seems to at least have a generic visit, so there is that.

I think Isabelle having the key would be awesome, and story-wise sets up both mother and daughter working together to really mess with your head both in and out of therapy and it could set up some very interesting dynamics

I personally like the idea of Zoe and the principal cucking you/doming you, but I also prefer to not be involved physically with the principal and instead just have the fact she is using her shows with the principal to instead humiliate and kind control/exercise dominance over you rather than just going into a gay route, or at most making it a forced-bi route giving the option to either embrace or duck out of gay situations since I'm mostly in it for the femdom/female sides (a guy can like feminization and still be into girls, right?)

For the grades, I dunno. I just wanted the spanking scene, and actually just really like content like that where you can find yourself in situations where you try to do the right thing, like go to school or study, but instead chores or events at school actually force your grades from improving and sends you in this punishment spiral where you keep getting worse off. Like you wind up with a tutor or in detention to improve your grades, but instead you're being molested or bullied and wind up going down. It's similar with how the therapist is setting you to go a certain direction, even though she's "helping" you.

I noticed there was less scene inconsistencies when I went the NTR route. However that also might be just cus I upgraded to the newest version. I was not caged in my most recent playthrough when Isabelle gave me the hand job this time, so I can't confirm that line, however I do remember looking for some line that I was put back into it, and it wasn't there (but again, that was previous version).

All in all, I like the game, not a huge fan of going gay, I'm all for the oliva/alice/isa/zoe/therapist content, but I kinda accept this is just the nature of games like this and will accept that. Missing some events due to turning off content is normal/fine, I think turning off the content warnings for stuff you're avoiding is good.

I don't know if you'll ever plan for this or want to, but if at some point you can untangle or make a road for zoe without involving the principal (or at least not having to become his literal cock sucker #2), that'd be pretty swell.

edit: also I wasn't on NTR route first time, I couldn't ever get the butt plug or do some things without it. At some point when locked in chastity, whether you're on the NTR route or not, you should get the idea to get a butt plug or dildo to somehow help you masturbate even without being prompted by the NTR route event. Also there is that laptop job that requires it that makes mention if you don't have it (and if not on NTR route, can't get it), should put the idea in your head to maybe go buy a butt plug (also note, when I couldn't get it before, it was the previous version to this one)

Edit 2: some additional ideas for some scenes you can randomly add to fill in space (which may or may not hurt your strategy to get more of a "Schedule" of events for players to get used to:
-random underwear inspections (oliva says she expects you to always wear panties and gets rid of your underwear, but you can still buy boy version ((or I think its boy version)) at the store.), leading to rewards/praise if you do have it, spankings/punishments if not
-event for NOT doing your weekly maid chores
-Alice randomly wanting to make you pretty in various ways and drag you to a random location (park/beach/city) where you can meet another character associated with that place (isabella for park, kathy in city, zoe at beach) and have an interaction like that, which also depends on her route/corruption
-scene that triggers for repeatedly re-visiting some scenes in the dungeon, where they "notice" you keep peeking in and instead invite you to be a participant
-teacher can have random events with you based on grades
-Random events with Oliva's friend at the motel when working there/possibly with other guests, or perhaps catching oliva/alice/zoe there with Mr. guy and principal (I'm bad with names, sorry)

ADDENDUM: this is not me wanting force or say there should be such and such content, this is me throwing out ideas, which I don't mind being taken and used under any capacity. I am not wanting to tell people how to make a game or force ideas or anything, I think devs should do what they want to do, all my intention is to offer a few things to play around with if it works in the story or not and use them as you see fit, or not
Thanks a lot for the feedback, it helps a lot on the development. idk if you are in the discord but there is a suggestions channel in which i encourage sharing this kind of ideas cause it helps a lot. Many times new ideas seem simple but the dev or writer of the game hasn´t thought of them so i think bringing more heads to the party always helps (examples of this being Isabella and kathy working together or zoey/ principal have a non gay route alternative, which i now plan to implement somehow...eventually).

Most of the ntr scenes were writen by my so i can keep them consistent more easily than other routes that don´t have that much of my own content added. but eventually it should all make sense. that said, you should be able to get the plug in either route (it actually is the same chain of events). so there is either a bug or you are missing some content.

As for underwear, you are only able to buy panties and olivia takes your boxers away.

I actually enjoy more the "forced" content as well (forced in a "forced fem" or such, not rape), but it´s a bit hard to balance it out sometimes while at the same time having characters not be exact copies of each other personality wise.

I´m taking notes on the suggestions, you have some good ideas there. Just know they will take time, i´m a slow writer.

As a final note, please keep the ideas coming if you have new ones. I can always ignore them if I dislike them, but coming up with them on my own is a lot harder so i highly appreciate new ideas.

Ps. If anyone wants to write scenes for the game, feel free to let me know on the discord. As long as they go with what i want for the game,i´m cool with it.

Helh3eim

Feb 13, 2021
It could be nice to know if we finished all the content available now, because I don't know if I finished everything or not.. How can I now ?

I wanna say that I love the game tho ! ♥

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
It could be nice to know if we finished all the content available now, because I don't know if I finished everything or not.. How can I now ?

I wanna say that I love the game tho ! ♥
Many storylines have a message indicating the end of content. I might´ve missed some (specially the ones i didn't write myself). If there are hints still being listed then you´ll find more content by following them. , if there are none listed then i´d play for a week or so more and then you´ll probably have all content covered

And thanks!

Reactions: Helh3eim

Helh3eim

Feb 13, 2021
Many storylines have a message indicating the end of content. I might´ve missed some (specially the ones i didn't write myself). If there are hints still being listed then you´ll find more content by following them. , if there are none listed then i´d play for a week or so more and then you´ll probably have all content covered

And thanks!
Yes but sometimes when you play, there a message who say "The end of content" but if you still play you discover new things, so it could be good to have a place somewhere on the options to show the % of finished content.

You know like if we could go on phone and see "every scenes unlocked and locked" like many games have !

Idk if i'ts hard to do to be honest !

Right now I don't know if I did everything, I feel like I missed a lot of things..

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
Yes but sometimes when you play, there a message who say "The end of content" but if you still play you discover new things, so it could be good to have a place somewhere on the options to show the % of finished content.

You know like if we could go on phone and see "every scenes unlocked and locked" like many games have !

Idk if i'ts hard to do to be honest !

Right now I don't know if I did everything, I feel like I missed a lot of things..
It would be a ton of work and very high maintenance.

End of content refers to that particular storyline, so new content can be found in others.
If the hints don´t show new content and you´ve seen the end of content on that storyline then probably nothing new to discover there.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The Principal event after Zoey catches you peeking in the Principal's office (on the new 'Straight' route) brings up a black screen, and the only way out is to use the Back button. Just FYI. So that path kinda stops there.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes