schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
The Principal event after Zoey catches you peeking in the Principal's office (on the new 'Straight' route) brings up a black screen, and the only way out is to use the Back button. Just FYI. So that path kinda stops there.
Thanks, bugfix should fix this. Let me know if you find any other bugs!

benbrode11

Feb 28, 2020
v1.7.0
-alice new scene
-zoey new scene
-new jenny scene
How?

v1.8.0
-new jenny scene
Huh? Where? How? Make a hints or smth to make it easier.

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
v1.7.0
-alice new scene
-zoey new scene
-new jenny scene
How?

v1.8.0
-new jenny scene
Huh? Where? How? Make a hints or smth to make it easier.
New scenes won´t get hints unless i consider it is impossible/very hard to get to them without them. If the scenes don´t have hints then it´s because either they are:
1. easy to stumble upon (such as when you go to sleep)
2. part of a routine previously set (such as monday lessons with the principal or tuesday sessions with kathy)
3. Have been hinted on the previous scene (such as "You should come to the photo studio sometime, I go there on thursdays")

I know sometimes its nice to have hints, but to be completely honest, they are a ton of work to setup and maintain.

benbrode11

Feb 28, 2020
Okay, I just found jenny scenes. Where do I look for the rest of the scenes? Your "hints" were too long ago to remember it all.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The nav system links could use a few shortcuts. The dark club should have a go home link so we can avoid having to back out to the city center before finding a way home. The various encounter links in the city and park (and probably fitness and beach) force us to go home from them rather than go back to where we were before starting them.

Also it would appear that MC can lose their virginity more than once. In this run I had them get impaled by the shemale and then by David. It would appear this trophy is like the Stanley Cup for hockey. Whoever gets it only holds on to it until the next round of playoffs.

Interesting bug to drop grades: In early morning hit the hints button before doing the wake up link and then do the go back link from the passage (not the default Sugarcube back history arrow). Pow! You've instantly missed school, lose 2 grades and an entire day

Last edited:

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
The nav system links could use a few shortcuts. The dark club should have a go home link so we can avoid having to back out to the city center before finding a way home. The various encounter links in the city and park (and probably fitness and beach) force us to go home from them rather than go back to where we were before starting them.

Also it would appear that MC can lose their virginity more than once. In this run I had them get impaled by the shemale and then by David. It would appear this trophy is like the Stanley Cup for hockey. Whoever gets it only holds on to it until the next round of playoffs.
New links implemented for next version, thanks for noting it.

The virginity thing...I´ll fix it eventually but i don´t like the way it´s implemented right now and i plan to change it in the future so i don´t want to spend time fixing it to change it later.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Just to tickle your notify. I edited my post to add the wake up bug.

New links implemented for next version, thanks for noting it.

The virginity thing...I´ll fix it eventually but i don´t like the way it´s implemented right now and i plan to change it in the future so i don´t want to spend time fixing it to change it later.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
After the gym workout where MC runs into Alice, there are now two identical workout entries under the hints for the gym. I'm guessing one is a hint for the normal workout and the other is for either working out with the trainer or for a new yoga/workout with girls thing that will show up the next time MC goes to the gym.

Day 24 and the phone link shows as "phone(+)" but there's nothing new in the passage in either the messages or the social links. Note that this is the day where Olivia's event about Daniel fires in the living room on the cuck route.

Last edited:

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
Just to tickle your notify. I edited my post to add the wake up bug.
Yeah, you can do that with the phone as well instead of the hints. Basically both hints and phone take you back to the scene you where before but it reapplies all the effects (you´ll notice not only you missed school but an extra day has passed). If you do this in a scene that has any other effect (such as raising arousal) it will double the effect as well. To be completely honest, i don´t know how to fix it in a way that it´s not a ton of work so for now it´ll stay like this. If i ever learn how, i´ll change it.

After the gym workout where MC runs into Alice, there are now two identical workout entries under the hints for the gym. I'm guessing one is a hint for the normal workout and the other is for either working out with the trainer or for a new yoga/workout with girls thing that will show up the next time MC goes to the gym.

Day 24 and the phone link shows as "phone(+)" but there's nothing new in the passage in either the messages or the social links. Note that this is the day where Olivia's event about Daniel fires in the living room on the cuck route.
! is for new messages, + is for new emails, * is for cams. check your laptop when you get a +.

Anonyme468

Mar 28, 2020
Got a problem who lock my game. I can't go to school anymore cuz I need a bra but when I go to the Lingerie Store I can't buy any bra. Maybe it's because on the 1.6v I already buy one but I don't have it in my wardrobe on the 1.8.3v :/

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
Got a problem who lock my game. I can't go to school anymore cuz I need a bra but when I go to the Lingerie Store I can't buy any bra. Maybe it's because on the 1.6v I already buy one but I don't have it in my wardrobe on the 1.8.3v :/
Yep on 1.6.0 big changes were brought to the back end and at the same time i changed the way old saves are managed (previously with a button in the phone, now automatically) that combination made that saves from that version have some issues. i´d suggest a restart. Hopefully saves from 1.7.0 and moving forward should work.

DominarRygel

Sep 13, 2020
There is now no longer a notifier next to saying hello to Mr. Marquis telling you which route it is. On v1.7 it would say "leads to gay content", or words to that effect. Now it just has two options to say hello to him with no indication of which leads you to which route. Can this be fixed?

Also, I'm now failing school because my character is too aroused to study, but he can't masturbate because he's in chastity. He seems to be doomed to fail the semester lol.

Last edited:

stoebo margub

Dec 26, 2019
When I download the 1.8.0 file and try to extract its contents, it always fails. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Looking back at my downloads log, it says that the downloads themself keep failing, although I do end up with a file that has the correct name, just not the correct contents I guess
Edit: I hit retry on one of the downloads and it worked. I guess I just had some real bad luck, since I tried every download site and they all failed on the first download attempt

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes