88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can MC become girl without submit to nobody? No mistress no stress no submission. But becom female by his own? Like talling zoey to fuck off or look to somone else. And helping MC sister to solve her problem withut blackmailing part? Since if MC do it on his own and with that MC can choose even don't wear chastity like Since he tried to console his siter she need to be able to remembr insteed of blackmailing him. Without the hypnosis part it gonna be more real and free will. It's too forced I think.

Last edited:

polkm22

Jun 27, 2017
Isabella Route
Does not go to the chastity belt. The shower peeping event does not appear. Saving attached
Added. Figured it out, we need to go further along Daniel's line. There is no bug
General remarks - there are no events forcing the hero to dress in women's clothes. There are 2 visits to Dr. Katie, there is a fitting of panties at Alice's request. But why would he buy women's clothes? If a boy wants to try women's clothing, he will choose a dress, not a unisex hoodie or shorts. This is forced to wear. For example, the hero has household duties, for non-fulfillment of which he is punished. One of the punishments is to put on my sister's things so that I don't walk around, but help at home.
The quest with the purchase of a phone and a grind is absolutely superfluous. It is much more correct to have a phone at the start, and cancel the payment of household chores.
In the old version of the game there was too much depression, now there is too much happiness. It is worth adding a decrease in mood for failures, punishments and the like.

Last edited:

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
Isabella Route
Does not go to the chastity belt. The shower peeping event does not appear. Saving attached
Added. Figured it out, we need to go further along Daniel's line. There is no bug
General remarks - there are no events forcing the hero to dress in women's clothes. There are 2 visits to Dr. Katie, there is a fitting of panties at Alice's request. But why would he buy women's clothes? If a boy wants to try women's clothing, he will choose a dress, not a unisex hoodie or shorts. This is forced to wear. For example, the hero has household duties, for non-fulfillment of which he is punished. One of the punishments is to put on my sister's things so that I don't walk around, but help at home.
The quest with the purchase of a phone and a grind is absolutely superfluous. It is much more correct to have a phone at the start, and cancel the payment of household chores.
In the old version of the game there was too much depression, now there is too much happiness. It is worth adding a decrease in mood for failures, punishments and the like.
You need to move forward with the story. (buy the lingerie set at the mall)

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes