LorfOfPotatoes

Oct 4, 2018
how do i unlock emy? i've exhausted all hints, and wanted around aimlessly in the city hoping to trigger it, yet i find *nothing*

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
how do i unlock emy? i've exhausted all hints, and wanted around aimlessly in the city hoping to trigger it, yet i find *nothing*
Go to the dark club at night and go to the bar. Should say something like someone wants to be you a drink.
There are only the two scenes in the bathroom and the texts.

LorfOfPotatoes

Oct 4, 2018
Go to the dark club at night and go to the bar. Should say something like someone wants to be you a drink.
There are only the two scenes in the bathroom and the texts.
Turns out i had to have rape content turned on, was pretty easy to find after that. Thanks though!

Sjmurphy

Mar 24, 2018
Any news on an update? It has been a while.
no update will be coming taken from his discord

schooledsis — 04/14/2022
Everyone , as some might know. I´m taking a new job (in a different country) so I probably won´t be able to develop the game much, if any at all. I hope I can do both things in the future but I can´t promise anything. I didn´t want to just disappear without explanation. Thanks to everyone who helped this past weeks, and I hope I´m leaving the game in a better way than it was when I picked it up.

In any case, good luck everyone!

Ps. Anyone who wants to carry on with it is more than welcome to do so, no need to ask permission from me or anything.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
no update will be coming taken from his discord

schooledsis — 04/14/2022
Everyone , as some might know. I´m taking a new job (in a different country) so I probably won´t be able to develop the game much, if any at all. I hope I can do both things in the future but I can´t promise anything. I didn´t want to just disappear without explanation. Thanks to everyone who helped this past weeks, and I hope I´m leaving the game in a better way than it was when I picked it up.

In any case, good luck everyone!

Ps. Anyone who wants to carry on with it is more than welcome to do so, no need to ask permission from me or anything.
Looks like it’s time to mark this On Hold or Abandoned

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well, that is sad for us pervs, but let's wish the dev the best of luck in his new adventure. What we need is a SUPER DEV to pick this game up and run with it. I know there are some super devs on ATF that would do wonders for the game and I'm sure there are plenty right here. Please step up and be a hero, many fans of this game are anxiously waiting.

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Hello everyone,

If you were hoping for Femboy to continue, I have some good news. Since I was working on a similar game,
I decided to start merging this game into mine. In the last update, I already integrated the club, dark alley and therapist office.
I was planning to post my game here this week, but someone else beat me to the punch. Anyway here the link for the game;
https://f95zone.to/threads/stepmother-effect-v2-2-1-k17.145943/

Apr 21, 2023
Hello everyone,

If you were hoping for Femboy to continue, I have some good news. Since I was working on a similar game,
I decided to start merging this game into mine. In the last update, I already integrated the club, dark alley and therapist office.
I was planning to post my game here this week, but someone else beat me to the punch. Anyway here the link for the game;
https://f95zone.to/threads/stepmother-effect-v2-2-1-k17.145943/
As I just started Femboy Remake, I had dejavu, then thought this game had a lot of scenes nearly identical to Step Mother Effect

I see why after reading your comment. I love you works by the way!

If any one hasn't tried Step Mother Effect yet you're missing out!

Reactions: tek17
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes