Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
go outside at school and confront the bully
I mean. Besides this one and the Park scene. For what I could dig up it's suppose to have a First kiss scene and a loving virginity/first time with David too. But I never trigger more then the Park one and the buged message after the photoshoot with the sister

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
I mean. Besides this one and the Park scene. For what I could dig up it's suppose to have a First kiss scene and a loving virginity/first time with David too. But I never trigger more then the Park one and the buged message after the photoshoot with the sister
that's about all there is, sorry

TastyWheat

Jan 8, 2022
I'm stuck in a bad loop. The Horney stat is 105, resets to 100 each AM and in chastity and can no longer release with the plug. The plug no longer satisfies. There is nothing to lower the stat and grades when below -6, got spanked, but can't get out of chastity or grades back up.
Any Suggestions?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is it possible to make an incest patch for this game? Make the women in the house mother and sister. Also, how about a cheat to speed up his femininity, and finally an opportunity to see him in the mirror actually wearing his clothing. Maybe mom can pimp out her little sissy. Soooooo many possibilities. Going out on dates with David, making out in public and with other men.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
patreonpower set $money += 1000

thesensualtouch set $sexualarousal += 10
feelsgoodman set $depression to 0
goodmaid set $cleaningskill += 10
gamer set $gaming += 10
nerd set $grades += 10
badboy set $grades -= 5
goodboy set $grades += 5
hentai $reading_hentai to 0

cleaned version of cheat codes
don't wotk at all... :(

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
don't wotk at all... :(
The codes work maybe you typed them in wrong.
Just copy and paste it the first time (they will show up next time you click the box) and make sure to hit the Cheat button below instead of trying to hit ENTER.
I can't say all of your work but these do:
patreonpower = money +1000

feelsgoodman = depression -100

naughty = arousal +10

workers = cleaning +10

gamer = gaming +10

nerd = grades +10

badboy = grades -5

manga = comics +5

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
The codes work maybe you typed them in wrong.
Just copy and paste it the first time (they will show up next time you click the box) and make sure to hit the Cheat button below instead of trying to hit ENTER.
I can't say all of your work but these do:
patreonpower = money +1000

feelsgoodman = depression -100

naughty = arousal +10

workers = cleaning +10

gamer = gaming +10

nerd = grades +10

badboy = grades -5

manga = comics +5
workers doesn't work for me

Tygrys

Mar 17, 2017
i wonder when the next update is going to be? anyone heard any news lately.
Probably never as there is no new announcement since 04/14/2022 about state of the development other than it stops and any1 else can pick it up

Mortime2g

Jul 12, 2021
Guy: "Hello everyone, It's ChunkyButt streaming... I was wondering, how do I eat this banana without looking GAY?"

anon: "You know, you can shove it into your butt. It's discrete and there's no ambiguous mouth-to-banana action." :LOL:

View attachment 1703828
Do you know who the guy in the photo is. If you do can get a name and link to any more photos and videos. I find him very cute.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and xana94

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Do you know who the guy in the photo is. If you do can get a name and link to any more photos and videos. I find him very cute.
I too would love to know who that cutie is and any link to see him/her in action. Yummy.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes