phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Having things fail with every download site and not just one suggests you have/had a problem with your own internet provider and/or connection. That could be due to any number of things. If the downloads seem to start okay but then quickly appear to get choked, your ISP may be following the time honored practice of asshattery known as "throttling". This is often paired with advertising of plans that suggest unlimited downloading or speeds "as high as X".

When I download the 1.8.0 file and try to extract its contents, it always fails. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Looking back at my downloads log, it says that the downloads themself keep failing, although I do end up with a file that has the correct name, just not the correct contents I guess
Edit: I hit retry on one of the downloads and it worked. I guess I just had some real bad luck, since I tried every download site and they all failed on the first download attempt

Reactions: stoebo margub

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
There is now no longer a notifier next to saying hello to Mr. Marquis telling you which route it is. On v1.7 it would say "leads to gay content", or words to that effect. Now it just has two options to say hello to him with no indication of which leads you to which route. Can this be fixed?

Also, I'm now failing school because my character is too aroused to study, but he can't masturbate because he's in chastity. He seems to be doomed to fail the semester lol.
you have to activate warnings at the start for notifiers. if you do so, each option will get an indication of which is which.

i didn´t think about the being doomed to fail... lol. i´ll fix it for next release

Beershadow

Jun 5, 2018
There is no bra in the bra section in the store (even after the bra scene with zoey and need a bra to go back to school) and money keep showing [number NaN] and to buy anything I need to go in and edit the money value because it is set to null whenever I sleep.

HeDevil69

Jun 16, 2020
There is no bra in the bra section in the store (even after the bra scene with zoey and need a bra to go back to school) and money keep showing [number NaN] and to buy anything I need to go in and edit the money value because it is set to null whenever I sleep.
I get the same thing I had plenty of money at bedtime and in the morning the same NaN as you.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I just noticed that arousal dropped to -9 shortly after MC encounters the Olivia+Alice fight over sluttiness in Alice's bedroom.

Lillua

Jul 25, 2018
schooledsis Hey man i appreciate the work and effort that you put into the game. I just have one slight critisizm if you dont mind.

Using only photos for scenes/events is pretty boring. I dont know how many scenes there are in the game like that but i remember at least one with the mom. You can easily get the videos of those scenes that you take the pictures from instead. Using pictures breaks the immersion massively in my opinion. So if you could update the scenes that are only pictures that would be nice.

Thanks again and good luck.

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
For all the errors listed i´ll need either a save file or a bit more info on the version.
There is no place in the game where money can take a non numeric value so there´s probably something weird going on there. It can but turned into 0 tho in a scene that triggers sleeping.
For the bra scene. if you have accessed the lingerie store then you shouldn´t get a message. if you haven´t yet, try wearing clothes you bought in your room instead of the original ones. that should let you play.

For the videos thing...I´d love to, but finding the right videos that make sense for the scenes is more of a pain in the a** than meeting the drunk guy in the dark alley... I´ll try to use them more tho. btw, if you have videos or gifs you´d like to see for scenes (existing or future) feel free to join the discord and share them there.

ironman3098

Mar 8, 2019
I've hit a bit of a dead end on pretty much every storyline...

I got to the scene where I peep on the principle and Zoey catches me. When I go to the principle's office again after this like the hint says to, nothing happens.

I also can't access the lingerie store or buy more feminine clothes. My femininity is at 4, and there are no other wakeup events happening with Olivia or Alice that could unlock the lingerie store. This means I also can't progress Mr. Daniel's questline.

I also can't progress Jenny's questline because the MC says he needs to try more feminine clothes before doing the shoot on Thursday (which, again, is locked because I can't get more feminine clothes).

Is this a bug or am I just missing some event? I've continued to wake up, go to school, come back, and go to sleep until Day 59 with still nothing. I'm also not getting anymore emails, text messages, or cam notifications. There was one cam event that I was able to see where Alice was sucking off the principle, but I wasn't notified of this event and only happened to stumble across it.

I've been able to progress past these areas back in 1.6, but something about the new updates (or my own incompetence) is preventing me from doing so.

Great content so far though!

EDIT: I've also linked a save file in case you can use it to find bugs:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Your femininity stat is a gate for most events so even if the hint says to be at a location at a date and time, it still won't trigger until that gets high enough. The trouble is that the hints don't talk about the min stat levels or day # amounts at all.

So you can't "do" the principal or get cucked by the bf until you get up to something like a level 7 if I remember right. Read your hentai until Olivia catches you (+1 femininity). Buy the blue hoodie and wear it. Then buy and wear the other clothes as soon as they become available. That usually happens when you wear the next thing and then get spotted by Olivia or Alice. They then drag you out to the stores or start doing the makeup thing. Buy the phone and look at messages on it when they pop up. Some of those events bump femininity. Sign up for the challenge app on your laptop email and then do those as they become available. Those will also bump your femininity.

One misleading thing is the glory hole. It will say "not feminine enough" but you can be parading around like a proud virgin sissy at this point. The real gate is both that fem level and the fact that you did the deed with someone else first. That can happen a few different ways, especially if you enable rape content.

On that note, somebody needs to go in and retrieve the dead bodies that locked themselves into stalls 1 and 2. The stench is probably overpowering.

I've hit a bit of a dead end on pretty much every storyline...

I got to the scene where I peep on the principle and Zoey catches me. When I go to the principle's office again after this like the hint says to, nothing happens.

I also can't access the lingerie store or buy more feminine clothes. My femininity is at 4, and there are no other wakeup events happening with Olivia or Alice that could unlock the lingerie store. This means I also can't progress Mr. Daniel's questline.

I also can't progress Jenny's questline because the MC says he needs to try more feminine clothes before doing the shoot on Thursday (which, again, is locked because I can't get more feminine clothes).

Is this a bug or am I just missing some event? I've continued to wake up, go to school, come back, and go to sleep until Day 59 with still nothing. I'm also not getting anymore emails, text messages, or cam notifications. There was one cam event that I was able to see where Alice was sucking off the principle, but I wasn't notified of this event and only happened to stumble across it.

I've been able to progress past these areas back in 1.6, but something about the new updates (or my own incompetence) is preventing me from doing so.

Great content so far though!

EDIT: I've also linked a save file in case you can use it to find bugs: Google Drive

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
mmm not really. femininity locks clothes mostly, other than that it does almost nothing.
The big blocker is the clothing event with olivia (which should be easier to get for next version). once you´ve done that, things should be a lot easier.

About consistency... yeah there are tons of things to improve there. slowly it´s getting better but its hard to keep all variables at check.

Another thing i´m working towards is getting rid of hints. new content doesn´t get them (besides conversations in game) and as more and more content is added, i´ll be able to remove existing hints as they will no longer be necessary.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes