bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
I must say, I'm impressed. Your level of dedication to your game is huge. Take it easy and don't burn yourself out.
Was literally about to write the same thing.

I played this game pre-remake and although the theme is something I would be interested in I found that content was too sparse with a lot of non obvious clicking to find it.

One comment on the hints. Although they are nice to have they do break "immersion". Might I recommended focusing more on hinting through the characters internal monologue when they are in an area at the wrong time or possibly when waking up or by the other characters.

ie instead of a hint in the hint page being:

Olivia's bedroom Sunday

You could have internal monologue when you go into that room another time

eg: "Hmmm... Olivia's at work right now. I should check here on Sunday night before her date"

or even better would be bumping into her in the morning in the kitchen with her saying something about having a hot date tonight and you needing to sort your own dinner out as she will need to get ready beforehand.

It just helps flesh out the areas when you visit and makes the world feel more real / lived in.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
One comment on the hints. Although they are nice to have they do break "immersion". Might I recommended focusing more on hinting through the characters internal monologue when they are in an area at the wrong time or possibly when waking up or by the other characters.
The current plan is to do away with almost all hints on the hints page(s) and have the game provide the hints in the dialogues. It's a work in progress.

Reactions: bobkelpie7

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
With how the dev. has been going out of their way to incorporate ideas and publishing rapid and I do mean rapid updates, this has gone from a lovely idea, to something that may well work! I've been impressed and it's turning into a fun play. Well done all.

For the cheaters out there:
The game does indeed allow you to insert cheat codes. However, unless you go to their discord channel and look for them, you're out of luck. THEREFORE, here they are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
NOTE:this version requires the media files from 1.5.0
You should talk to one of the moderators to get your developer's tag.
You may well be a newbie, yust like me, yet you ARE a game dev., even if all you're doing is redoing an existing and very abandoned game.

ayusdgu

Aug 28, 2020
how much content does the game have right now? Enough for a solid few hours? Bit confused by the changelog tbh

Etshy

May 22, 2018
It have a long lifespan because you have to grind without knowing what to buy/do ...
What do I need to do for "Complete the look" hint/quest ?
I almost bought everything and don't want to try every clothe combination possible ...

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
You should talk to one of the moderators to get your developer's tag.
You may well be a newbie, yust like me, yet you ARE a game dev., even if all you're doing is redoing an existing and very abandoned game.
I have no clue how to do that or the benefits it´s brings, if anyone could help me with that i´d appreciate it.

how much content does the game have right now? Enough for a solid few hours? Bit confused by the changelog tbh
It always depends on how you play it and the routes you follow, i´d say it will take you about 50 in game days to find everything but i have no clue. Many thing are a bit grindy right now, we are working on making it a better user experience.
Last couple of updates were mostly focused on the back end of things, you´ll see this happening quite often at the beginning cause there´s a lot to improve. Most things listed in 1.5.2 make sense if you played the game (for example being able to go to school during the morning now, you were previously only able to do it during early morning, making it impossible to shower) but i try to make it clearer when an update has new content (usually specifying the number of new scenes, which includes both SFW and NSFW)

It have a long lifespan because you have to grind without knowing what to buy/do ...
What do I need to do for "Complete the look" hint/quest ?
I almost bought everything and don't want to try every clothe combination possible ...
you should get it by

Thanks to everyone for their reviews and comments, they help a lot with improving the game!

Reactions: Wearablenine

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
Walkthrough someone? I have no idea what to do after olivias date and meeting with daniel in the dark alley.

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Walkthrough someone? I have no idea what to do after olivias date and meeting with daniel in the dark alley.
From what I can tell so far since version: 1.4.6, it's usually either on Thursday or Friday. Meeting him in the dark alley require u to have a hidden camera in Olivia's room and have u watch them have sex with it through ur labtop. At some point after watching it, he'll let u know he knows about ur hidden camera and blackmail u to meet him there.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Yes, a good several hours.
I've covered the first two weeks of the game in this post.

Just follow the hints for now and you won't need it. however, I've covered the first two weeks to give you a good bit of dosh, all the currently available clothes, as well as a 100 Happiness point cushion.

!!! WARNING !!!
As Awolfe says below, things are changing in the next update that will make some of this WRONG. For NOW and ONLY for now, it's spot on.
IT WILL CHANGE and it WILL need a MAJOR rewrite. This works with version 1.5.2
Decimal 5 is the current media pack. Decimal 2 is the current html file that goes with that media pack. THERE WILL BE A v1.6.0 coming SOON.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Baby Sissy Matty

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Heads up: the next release, currently being tested, changes a lot of early events and adds/changes some clothing items. So some of the stuff in the hints above will no longer be valid.

beanslayer69

Jul 2, 2020
I get stuck on the hint "go to classes on Tuesday", I've gone to the psychologist many times and no progress

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes