phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Or you could just jump into the javascript console since this is a Twine/Sugarcube game. Look at my guide post on the OP for Sluttown USA here on how to hack Sugarcube variables.

And btw, $cleaning_skill is SugarCube.State.variables.cleaning_skill

the cheat codes are in the HTML file.

[[CHEAT|Cheat!]]

patreonpower">> <<set $money += 1000

thesensualtouch">> <<set $sexualarousal += 10
feelsgoodman">> <<set $depression to 0
goodmaid">> <<set $cleaningskill += 10
gamer">> <<set $gaming += 10
nerd">> <<set $grades += 10
badboy">> <<set $grades -= 5
goodboy">> <<set $grades += 5
hentai">> <<set $reading_hentai to 0

You probably have to edit it to change all the "$cleaningskill" to "$cleaning_skill" for this one to work.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It looks like the game mechanics of this "remake" are as screwed up as the original. Here's a couple of the more obvious examples:

Depression/Happiness isn't treated consistently. We can take actions that decrement depression by more than 1 (eg taking a shower), but the variable appears to be clamped to not go into the happiness realm when we do this or play with the dog in the park or "explore" the park or city. However if we go into the school cafeteria with it at 0 and eat breakfast, we suddenly become +1 happy. WTF?

Time progression is for the birds. MC can wake up on the weekends and instantly warp over the motel to clean 3 of the 4 rooms and its still marked as "early morning". Other actions like the explore options appear to progress time through 4 periods of the day. However we don't dare wake up and take a shower in the bathroom or else we will never be able to get to school?

Oh and don't you dare play arcade games because apparently there's some sort of brain rotting hallucigen in there to tank your grades. It's either that or maybe they are piping in Cucker Tarlson's show on Faux News in there 24/7. What the hell does developing hand/eye coordination have to do with this? Let your grades drop naturally if you don't go to school and/or study or use some sort of alchol/drug mechanic. That can also use the excessive watching of the Faux network. or RT for you Russian fans.

Reactions: nahbrenda2
Dec 3, 2020
Progression is sooooo slooooow in this game. Also because a lot of it is "hidden" in locations or times, you end up clicking through so many things every single day just to see if there's progress. Like when you're supposed to watch the hidden cams, the game never tells you which one is available when, so you have to click through each one every day. Same with the email messages, or the phone messages, or there was once an event that happened when I accidentally clicked on the bathroom because there's no meaningful reason to go in to that menu 99% of the time.

The core ideas are decent in this game, but hooo boy is the execution rough.

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
Remake dev here. First i wanted to say that I am not the original dev, the remake is just a continuation and as i go along i try to improve all those early problems the game had. I´m glad many people are liking it and i am aware that it has huge problems (specially with grinding/the need of hints), if you have suggestions please feel free to stop by the discord or write them here.
As a general answer for small, non gamebreaking bugs, there´s probably a bugfix in the discord since i post them there every 5 minutes when i´m bugfixing.

As there isn't a review section yet. One thing I do want to criticize is characters like the mom and sis are locked behind events. So when these events occur, I don't care nor feel anything for them. Would be nice to know what they are doing depending on the room you enter with the option to interact with them. Like entering the kitchen during Early Morning and Olivia is making breakfast with the option to click her name. Doing so would open a small dialogue between MC and Olivia simply greeting each other. And as the player progress in the game, the dialogue would change depending on the relationship with the possibility of unlocking new events. At least this way, players can better immerse themselves when special events come along and actually feel something after deciding. But so far it seems this game is still in its early stages and has a lot of potential. Good luck to the dev and I hope they'll add small bits of this stuff to the game as it does help build up anticipation of sex events.
This is huge, thank you. I will try to add a bit of this, of course it will take time since bugs are the priority and i´m trying to unbreak everything from the original game, but it´s a great suggestion and i hadn´t thought about it.

ther that or maybe they are piping in Cucker Tarlson's show on Faux News in there 24/7. What the hell does developing hand/eye coordination have to do with this? Let your grades drop naturally if you don't go to school and/or study or use some sort of alchol/drug mechanic. That can also use the excessive watching of the Faux network. or RT for you Russian fans.
most stats need a rework. happiness being forced to 0 is something i´m trying to fix from the original game. just fyi, the only impact depression/happiness has in the game is that if you reach dep 100 its game over. many inconsistencies in terms of stats or time are being slowly fixed but its slow and i need people letting me know they are there because i´m still new to developing this game

Progression is sooooo slooooow in this game. Also because a lot of it is "hidden" in locations or times, you end up clicking through so many things every single day just to see if there's progress. Like when you're supposed to watch the hidden cams, the game never tells you which one is available when, so you have to click through each one every day. Same with the email messages, or the phone messages, or there was once an event that happened when I accidentally clicked on the bathroom because there's no meaningful reason to go in to that menu 99% of the time.

The core ideas are decent in this game, but hooo boy is the execution rough.
I´m working on that, unfortunately its a slow process. phone messages and emails should now get an alert (for emails you still have to check the laptop) but those "storylines" don´t block other content so you can check whenever you feel like. I´ll try to add an alert for cams for the next update, maybe on the phone

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
the cheat codes are in the HTML file.

[[CHEAT|Cheat!]]

patreonpower">> <<set $money += 1000

thesensualtouch">> <<set $sexualarousal += 10
feelsgoodman">> <<set $depression to 0
goodmaid">> <<set $cleaningskill += 10
gamer">> <<set $gaming += 10
nerd">> <<set $grades += 10
badboy">> <<set $grades -= 5
goodboy">> <<set $grades += 5
hentai">> <<set $reading_hentai to 0

You probably have to edit it to change all the "$cleaningskill" to "$cleaning_skill" for this one to work.
patreonpower set $money += 1000

thesensualtouch set $sexualarousal += 10
feelsgoodman set $depression to 0
goodmaid set $cleaningskill += 10
gamer set $gaming += 10
nerd set $grades += 10
badboy set $grades -= 5
goodboy set $grades += 5
hentai $reading_hentai to 0

cleaned version of cheat codes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Does MC have to lose their virginity to that tranny in the club or?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
When does the new scene happen?

There also seems to be an infinite loop when checking your phone, not being able to leave.

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
When does the new scene happen?

There also seems to be an infinite loop when checking your phone, not being able to leave.
which version? there are usually bug fixes on the discord. 1.4.7 shouldn´t have this problem.
the new scene of 1.4.7 happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes