EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

1581700933109.png
Overview:
In Femboy, you take on the role of the man who had always dressed differently from other boys and liked different things. However, things changed so much when you grew up and started high school. As you grew older, you became sweeter rather than masculine, and even so feminine that some of the boys at school began to make fun of you...​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-15
Release Date: 2020-04-10
Developer: Sensualtouch
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Other:
Unofficial version

Extra: Cheats

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

572031_5.png 572030_4.png 572029_3.png 572028_2.png 572027_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
"What a beautiful name your step mother gave you." That doesn't sound right.

Not much to say about it yet, but a decent start I guess. Let's hope it turns out well in future releases. :)
The stepsister seems to have an avoidable NTR route and the gay route also seems to be avoidable? There are some choices there.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
All right, then,
Given the title I expect a game where the character is feminized so if the character has sex with a man it will be immediately bottom.
On the other hand I would be curious to know how a heterosexual relationship would be if the character is feminized.
I suppose there will also be sissification, which I hate because I think it doesn't make any sense.
The white background is very white, maybe a little too light, it hurts the eyes, changing the colour or having the choice to have a black background would be appropriate.
I'm waiting for a little more content to give a full opinion.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
All right, then,
Given the title I expect a game where the character is feminized so if the character has sex with a man it will be immediately bottom.
On the other hand I would be curious to know how a heterosexual relationship would be if the character is feminized.
I suppose there will also be sissification, which I hate because I think it doesn't make any sense.
The white background is very white, maybe a little too light, it hurts the eyes, changing the colour or having the choice to have a black background would be appropriate.
I'm waiting for a little more content to give a full opinion.
Oh I totally agree with that one. HTML games with a dark mode makes playing it so much more enjoyable. f.lux helps though, it shifts the color to a more warm temperature as it gets later towards the evening.
What also would be a big improvement is highlighting location links if there is something to do. Clicking all links at every day/night cycle and not finding anything new gets old fast.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
It's early but the game has potential. Hopefully, there will be more images. An early scene with the sister and Olivia's boss would have benefitted from a picture of the sister and the boss, though he is shown later. The narrative implies she's dressing slutty, but a picture of her would help.

Obviously, there are a lot of rooms with no content. But, I like the interface. You should probably get an editor, b/c it's obvious the dev is not a native speaker, tho I will admit the Engrish is better than most from non-native speakers.

You may eventually want to allow a patch for incest. the step-mother label won't necessarily help you on Patreon, if that's a goal, and many will like the direct incest link. Try not to push the feminization route too quickly.

There's a lot of good stuff here and some great potential. You also did a good job of identifying the possible NTR and Gay content.

Good luck, I'll keep an eye on this.

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
"What a beautiful name your step mother gave you." That doesn't sound right.

Not much to say about it yet, but a decent start I guess. Let's hope it turns out well in future releases. :)
The stepsister seems to have an avoidable NTR route and the gay route also seems to be avoidable? There are some choices there.
Yes it's avoidable too.

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Oh I totally agree with that one. HTML games with a dark mode makes playing it so much more enjoyable. f.lux helps though, it shifts the color to a more warm temperature as it gets later towards the evening.
What also would be a big improvement is highlighting location links if there is something to do. Clicking all links at every day/night cycle and not finding anything new gets old fast.
Is it better? test.png

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I deleted all filtered images and replace them with originals. I'm sorry for that. I thought it will look smooth.
That's awesome, though you might want to update the original post teaser images to show normal images to anyone who comes to look at the game in the future.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Not trying to be mean, but I have to ask the reason for putting this demo out now. Even from just a character introduction stand point, it doesn't give any real hint as to how the game will proceed. I may come back in a few updates.

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Not trying to be mean, but I have to ask the reason for putting this demo out now. Even from just a character introduction stand point, it doesn't give any real hint as to how the game will proceed. I may come back in a few updates.
Because I want to see how people react my game. If I can't satisfy them, I will stop spending hours for story writing.

Reactions: Asia Argento