D

Deleted member 1932742

new update is out but only for patreons and i m a broke student(

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
- As far as I can tell the check camera does nothing even on the days that the hint screen shows, it's possibly tied to prior events needing to be done. Looking through the code and it looks like a hide cameras passage should appear but never does. There also doesn't seem to be a variable about cameras. Looks like the changelog about fixing the camera is wrong.
- Over reliance on hint screen to find events.
- Stats are unexplained.
- Little to no guidance just but keep clicking until you see a new option.
- Introduction sets it up as the stepmother doesn't like the kid but I guess the pill made her attitude towards him do a 180 instead of doing something to him. That's a major discrepincy between the introduction step mother and the in-game step mother.
- Scenes are written like the PC is a much younger child instead of 18, he comes across like a preteen which is very odd in one of these games.

Fix these issues and it may end up okay for a voluntary sissification game but right now it's hard to recommend. I also hate your versioning numbers but that's just one of my nitpicks.

Last edited:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
How do i progress?, i mean what the hints tell you is not even accurate
You're right, there were plenty of events that were not on the hints screen. I also noticed events disappearing from it that I didn't do when one of those were done. Seems fairly broken. I can only say that you need to visit every location at different times of the day on different days. Some events need minimum skill levels.

Reading comics unlocks an event with Olivia in the bedroom once but I have it at 65 and nothing else triggers but there is a variable called comix... looks like it just tracks how many times you read comics that day.
Grades will unlock two scenes as far as I can tell. One for good grades and another for negative grades.
Gaming unlocks a small scene at the arcade which introduces a new character.
Dancing skill just unlocks the bar which is for a later build.
Cleaning unlocks a motel scene or 2, mostly setup for future builds.

As for lust and love values. Don't know if anything calls those.

"fixed" the spycams by removing the room checks. ($room3 == 0) etc. It's not really fixed since the hide camera link never goes away but now the cameras show up in check cams and events play. Not worth it yet IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diadan and Tjock

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
You're right, there were plenty of events that were not on the hints screen. I also noticed events disappearing from it that I didn't do when one of those were done. Seems fairly broken. I can only say that you need to visit every location at different times of the day on different days. Some events need minimum skill levels.

Reading comics unlocks an event with Olivia in the bedroom once but I have it at 65 and nothing else triggers but there is a variable called comix... looks like it just tracks how many times you read comics that day.
Grades will unlock two scenes as far as I can tell. One for good grades and another for negative grades.
Gaming unlocks a small scene at the arcade which introduces a new character.
Dancing skill just unlocks the bar which is for a later build.
Cleaning unlocks a motel scene or 2, mostly setup for future builds.

As for lust and love values. Don't know if anything calls those.

"fixed" the spycams by removing the room checks. ($room3 == 0) etc. It's not really fixed since the hide camera link never goes away but now the cameras show up in check cams and events play. Not worth it yet IMO.
Sorry for the mess I caused.
I will work on what you say, I hope I can win your appreciation in the next update :(
Also there is 36 events right now.

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
Could somebody post the scene guide of the patreon creator? usually you reach a point on these games where you dont know what the hell do and is frustrating having to check every place, every hour, every day to try and get something.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
thanks for the cheats. Events are plenty, but there is very little wanking material. Why not just unfold something with the black guy for example? Very very grindy with almost zero return. I like the hints section, but can't see the 3 camera events (I bought the camera). Anyway, I will wait this one out at least half an year to give it some time to grow. At the moment, with only 250mb of content and almost zero sex (besides a few lesbian(??why?) couples)

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Yeah there stuff missing like cameras Centrophy mentioned also bought panties but disappeared?
maybe tell us the changelog and I'm sure people will help you with issues... actually maybe let us know all the events? did you take any out? It's not like we don't have time to help... I'm thinking with Carona-chan prancing around I should take up programing...

Anyways like I told you when you first posted v1 looks like its got potential soo... just plug away at it. I've been hyping up your game on the forum dont make a liar out of me. I can feel the potential... wait that my phone...

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
thanks for the cheats. Events are plenty, but there is very little wanking material. Why not just unfold something with the black guy for example? Very very grindy with almost zero return. I like the hints section, but can't see the 3 camera events (I bought the camera). Anyway, I will wait this one out at least half an year to give it some time to grow. At the moment, with only 250mb of content and almost zero sex (besides a few lesbian(??why?) couples)
OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE LESBIANS ARE AWESOME AND CAN LEAD TO THREESOME! :sneaky:

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
i fixed it. sorry about that. 1cam.PNG 2cam.PNG

Sissy_Trap

Aug 11, 2017
Game is slowly getting there, I am glad to see some of the earlier problems were fixed but I really need to check the next few updates before taking another look.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Sensualtouch
you sure follow the thread and fix issues that we QA, but if you want to expand, add deeper events, not 67 events with 1 picture, rather 10 events with 6 pictures each. And explain the stats and reduce grinding, more than 2 clicks (3 walls of text max) per event is more than enough, if you get to need +67 "lust" "school" points to achieve a single picture event, its just a grind fest and ppl will not give it a second chance... Where with low number of easily achievable events, readers see that there is potential, and want to see new events. Now you have 67 possible starts and not a single unfold. Like a huge petting game - we got blue balls, you get upset reviews.