MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
so i started mapping out the story, but tldr; there isn't much interesting stuff there.
the only action you get is with a prostiture in the dark alley

i didn't bother with the friend/girldfiend part because that doesnt seem to lead anywhere

my review:
writing is pretty good
image selection is very nice
gamification: family life
I'm sorry, what? I'm pretty sure most kids in junior high could write better than 90% of what I've read so far, unless it gets better after meeting with the 'doctor'. For example; "Don't be scared, darling. Your mother called me before you arrive, and we talked about your lately behaviour.", "No, Doctor. I don't have a "little" problem but my mother have a 'big' problem. I don't want to come here, because I don't need any help! If someone needs to come here it's better be her!", "Here, I'm gonna write some pills for you.", "When you take these pills they going to make you feel 'relaxed', my dear.", "Don't forget to take prescription from nurse."

That's just on the first page. I wouldn't consider this good writing.

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I have no clue as to how to get this. The only hint that I have remaining is "Fitness Club", and the guy there won't talk to me. Going to the tattoo parlor does nothing, and visiting the bar is also nothing.
you must unlocked the isabella/david house

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I'm sorry, what? I'm pretty sure most kids in junior high could write better than 90% of what I've read so far, unless it gets better after meeting with the 'doctor'. For example; "Don't be scared, darling. Your mother called me before you arrive, and we talked about your lately behaviour.", "No, Doctor. I don't have a "little" problem but my mother have a 'big' problem. I don't want to come here, because I don't need any help! If someone needs to come here it's better be her!", "Here, I'm gonna write some pills for you.", "When you take these pills they going to make you feel 'relaxed', my dear.", "Don't forget to take prescription from nurse."

That's just on the first page. I wouldn't consider this good writing.
I'm sorry, I will try to improve as much I can.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
you must unlocked the isabella/david house
I unlocked Isabella's house several game weeks ago, and done all of her content. There is no clue in the game as to how to progress with the tattoo parlor or the gym.

Last edited:

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
It is more likely that the game does not have version 1.3, but 0.3 or even 0.03. Since there is no content and there are obvious errors.

Atoeto

Sep 9, 2018
I unlocked Isabella's house several game weeks ago, and done all of her content. There is no clue in the game as to how to progress with the tattoo parlor or the gym.
Saves aren't compatible, there are new variables that are defined when you start a game which you can't get at any other time.
You can manually define the variables in F12 on chrome but you'll have to check the .HTML file to see which variables you need

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Saves aren't compatible, there are new variables that are defined when you start a game which you can't get at any other time.
You can manually define the variables in F12 on chrome but you'll have to check the .HTML file to see which variables you need
I did start a new game. I don't know why you're going on about new variables when it has absolutely nothing to do with the problem I'm having.

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I did start a new game. I don't know why you're going on about new variables when it has absolutely nothing to do with the problem I'm having.
Okay, I found the problem: Even if you get the isabella's event it's still say "Fitness Club". Dont worry i'll fixed it.
I'm sorry, being tired and working same time causes small errors like this im so sorry

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Okay, I found the problem: Even if you get the isabella's event it's still say "Fitness Club". Dont worry i'll fixed it.
I'm sorry, being tired and working same time causes small errors like this im so sorry
Does your fix also resolve why I am unable to do anything at the tattoo parlor? The only link present there is to go back to the alley. The changelog says:
"Tattoo Parlor" Event with "Kevin" is updated.
but there is nothing at the tattoo parlor.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Sensualtouch
Are the butt plugs, dildo and cage just place holders? or can you use them yet? Also is the exhibition tag for future content?
Good game by the way. No matter who complains to you about it. Cu-dose to you for still powering through the work with all the negativity thrown your way. I'm sure as time goes by you'll get better and you'll catch the few errors you make sooner. Good Luck!(y)

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Sensualtouch
Good game by the way. No matter who complains to you about it. Cu-dose to you for still powering through the work with all the negativity thrown your way.
Hey, I like this game too!

As a suggestion to the dev, include (in each girl's page in Relationship) when the player has reached end-of-current-content with that girl. Oh, and speaking of girls and the Relationship page, there is no page for Isabella even though I've seen at least two Love-increasing events with her.

mickjag

Jul 24, 2019
I love the idea of playing as a femboy, but the writing is quite bad...actually it's so bad that it's good. Most of the situations are bizarre and you don't even know why and what's going on. It's like some kind of gay fever dream
Also the idea of depression stat and the fact that making your bed gives you +3 depression is fucking stupid
I like the images tho
4/10 but could be 7-8/10 if You work on it

incaseofjust

Jul 27, 2018
The "Depression" stat ought to be renamed as "Stress".
I'd agree, making my bed may add to my stress, but doesn't actually make me depressed. If anything, it does the opposite and I become less depressed. It may be a better descriptor to what the author is trying to express.

Reactions: Jackyll48

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
So the only hint I have is fitness club nothing happens when I go there besides seeing some jacked up dude. Cant seem to trigger anything after Isabella dress up at her house?

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hello everyone!
I'm sorry, I have bad news. :(
My Patreon page is suspended right now. Yes, I have sent them an e-mail but I dont know what is going to happen.
If they delete my page permanently I want to thank you all of you who play and support the our game.
At least we had a good time together. ;) Take care & stay safe.
-Sensualtouch

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
My Patreon page is suspended right now. Yes, I have sent them an e-mail but I dont know what is going to happen.
If they delete my page permanently I want to thank you all of you who play and support the our game.
At least we had a good time together. ;) Take care & stay safe.
Probably because of the small amount of incest content with the mother that is already present in the game. Patreon is VERY anal about incest. Make the default relationship between the MC and the people who live with him as non-blood related and that should allow the game to pass Patreon's censorship. Allow players to change relationships at the game's start (by having them type into text boxes what the relationships are) if they want incest. So a player can go from an ever-popular default of "landlady" or "older roommate" to step-mom or mom, and "younger roommate" to step-sister or sister.