Xarin89

Aug 7, 2018
Or just use and do whatever you want to. Most of the creators did either remove/rewrite game content (example ) or switched the site ( example ). I guess it depends on how much your idea for the game is "flexible" and how much are you willing to sacrifice for patreon's shitty ruleset.

Flannoken

Jan 16, 2018
Okay, they replied my mail and said they will look at my page but if they deletes it anyway I will try to open a new Subscribestar page. (y)
I'm sorry who supported me on Patreon I disappoint you guys/girls.
So, if they completely remove your page, you will still working on this game, right ?...RIGHT ?

Reactions: Amon-Noatak

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
does anyone have a changelog?
from the changelog in the game:
  • Release Date : 2020-05-15
  • Special thanks to @Sterno
  • Story is rewritten.
  • All events are edited, some of them is completely deleted.
I've found that old saves cause errors because many variables have changed. You'll need to restart.

Reactions: kaneeden

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
can't we go isabella's home in this update or how?
I couldn't also find a way to read the comics

thanks in advance
yes you can go to her house but i had to change the story
i suggest you to follow the "hints" menu

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
After going with Alice to the photo studio, the "Alice" link remains in the bedroom and repeats the first page of that event and ends up at the photo studio with nothing else there.

Reactions: Amon-Noatak

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
After going with Alice to the photo studio, the "Alice" link remains in the bedroom and repeats the first page of that event and ends up at the photo studio with nothing else there.
can you upload a ss?
nevermind I found the problem

Reactions: Loqic

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
after that event you need to check your phone and visit cafeteria(non-gay)