KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I wanna know, just in general guessing and non-spoiling detail HOW much more was put into V1.2 before downloading it. It was a little depressing to play V1.1, all excited, and it last for a sadly short time.. :unsure:

Jul 11, 2018
so i started mapping out the story, but tldr; there isn't much interesting stuff there.
the only action you get is with a prostiture in the dark alley

i didn't bother with the friend/girldfiend part because that doesnt seem to lead anywhere

my review:
writing is pretty good
image selection is very nice
gamification: family life

Code:
make it thursday (sleep)
make it evening (school->hall->class)
go to "your bedroom"
ask olivia (sets panties=1)
| |
| go to school
| girls locker room (meet zoey)
| |
| go to mall
| lingerie
| try panties (sets zoey++)
| |
| go to school
| zoey
| (end)
|
make it friday (sleep)
living room
ask olivia
|
olivia's room
say hi
|
make it saturday morning (sleep)
kitchen
say hi
|
make it tuesday evening (sleep, school)
kitchen
meet olivias boss (save now! save 1)

# NTR tangent (skip to love tangent if you want)
|
make it sunday
olivia's room
olivia
|
make it friday
go to school
olivias car
alice&olivia
|
make it to the weekend
increase cleaning skill to 8 (city, motel, clean) // SugarCube.State.active.variables.cleaningskill=8
motel
mr. daniel

# Love tangent
|
make it monday
someone is...
| |
| make it friday
| go to school
| olivias car
| alice
|
go to mall
second floor
go to arcade
make gaming to 11 // window.SugarCube.State.active.variables.gaming=11
tattooed girl
|
mall
emi

# freeroam (after completing either tangent)
| |
| motel (anticlimactic)
| increase cleaning skill to 11 (city, motel, clean) // SugarCube.State.active.variables.cleaningskill=11
| look around
| make it weekend
| motel
| look arouns
|
make it night (school, explore something)
dark club
make dancing 7 // SugarCube.State.active.variables.dancing=7
someone slapped

May 16, 2019
is this how you're supposed to type them in, because it keeps telling me it's wrong.
Yeah, just what Sissycrave said, so for the Money Cheat just type in 'patreonpower' and if you add an space by accident, it counts as mistake as well (this was my problem at first)

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
How do you use the camera? I bought it and in the hints it gives specific days to check but nothing happens

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
How do you use the camera? I bought it and in the hints it gives specific days to check but nothing happens
The camera placement event is not in the posted game right now. SensualTouch knows this and I think they're fixing it and it will probably work in the next version. You can force it by editing the html file to remove a check which is what I did but it's not really worth it right now IMO. If you want to do it yourself then open it in a text editor and find something like "hide" and remove the room check. I don't remember exactly what I changed but it was easy to find and do.

Jul 9, 2017
The camera placement event is not in the posted game right now. SensualTouch knows this and I think they're fixing it and it will probably work in the next version. You can force it by editing the html file to remove a check which is what I did but it's not really worth it right now IMO. If you want to do it yourself then open it in a text editor and find something like "hide" and remove the room check. I don't remember exactly what I changed but it was easy to find and do.
Not if you aren't experienced with editing html. I can search for "camera" and "hide" all I want and I have no idea what the lines that show up are actually doing.

Atoeto

Sep 9, 2018
Not if you aren't experienced with editing html. I can search for "camera" and "hide" all I want and I have no idea what the lines that show up are actually doing.
Assuming you're using chrome:
Go in the console (F12 -> Console)

Enter these commands
HTML:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.room = 0
SugarCube.State.active.variables.room2 = 0
SugarCube.State.active.variables.room3 = 0

Reactions: Centrophy

Sissycrave

Feb 12, 2018
Open Femboy.html in a text editor, I recommend Notepad++. On line 522:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Delete " && $room == 0" (Yes, the space before && as well).
On line 525:
Delete " && $room2 == 0" (Yes, the space before && as well).
On line 532:
Delete " && $room3 == 0" (Yes, the space before && as well).

Note that doing this will allow you to hide the camera repeatedly, which does nothing.
You can also edit line 276-296 to change your starting stats (just change the "to 0" or "to 1" to "to X" where "X" is how much you want it to start at.
You can edit line 394 to change your starting name so you don't have to retype it whenever you start over (change Thomas to whatever you want your name to be, do not edit the " around it).
You can also use Replace All on "$depression +=" to change it to "$depression -=" (no quotation marks) to essentially remove depression gain from the game (your depression will go into the negatives).
There's a ton more simple stuff you can do, but I feel like this is more than enough info for you to play around. Note that if you play around too much, there are plenty of things that will break the game if you change them to random values. You can also end up sequence skipping by setting values too high.

Jul 9, 2017
Open Femboy.html in a text editor, I recommend Notepad++. On line 522:
Delete " && $room == 0" (Yes, the space before && as well).
On line 525:
Delete " && $room2 == 0" (Yes, the space before && as well).
On line 532:
Delete " && $room3 == 0" (Yes, the space before && as well).

Note that doing this will allow you to hide the camera repeatedly, which does nothing.
You can also edit line 276-296 to change your starting stats (just change the "to 0" or "to 1" to "to X" where "X" is how much you want it to start at.
You can edit line 394 to change your starting name so you don't have to retype it whenever you start over (change Thomas to whatever you want your name to be, do not edit the " around it).
You can also use Replace All on "$depression +=" to change it to "$depression -=" (no quotation marks) to essentially remove depression gain from the game (your depression will go into the negatives).
There's a ton more simple stuff you can do, but I feel like this is more than enough info for you to play around. Note that if you play around too much, there are plenty of things that will break the game if you change them to random values. You can also end up sequence skipping by setting values too high.
Thanks mate, that's some precise help right there!

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Okay, so the game it's self has a change log, here's that.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
The hint system is trash, doesn't matterwhat it says nothing happens anyways. You bascially have no idea what to do to see new content.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Looks like this was a small update. You can get through the new content very quickly. Still suffers from some of the problems from previous versions. However, can confirm spy cams are fixed. Still possible to give infinite condoms and birth control pills to raise lust infinitely. Hint screen also shows a new event in the fitness club but never triggers. Some events are not part of the hint system like the isabella event.

In game changelog -
-Mr. Marquis x Miss. Helen "Teacher" (Vanilla)
-Thomas x Isabella (Handjob)
-Olivia x Mr. Daniel (NTR)
-Thomas x David (Gay/Handjob)
-Thomas x Emy (Futa/Trans)
-"Dark Club" updated.
-"Tattoo Parlor" Event with "Kevin" is updated.
-"Getting spanked" Event is updated.
-"Use Olivia's Panties" Event is Updated.
-"Television" is updated.
-You can give gifts to "David/Isabella" too.
-Bugs fixed.
-"Hints" updated.
-Added:
Help, gym, breakfast.

Reactions: CuriousG08

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
-"Tattoo Parlor" Event with "Kevin" is updated.
I have no clue as to how to get this. The only hint that I have remaining is "Fitness Club", and the guy there won't talk to me. Going to the tattoo parlor does nothing, and visiting the bar is also nothing.