AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks for the recommendations. Never tried eWardrobe because I thought it was text only but after you recommend it I downloaded it and tried it. Looks good but it's a little to text heavy, so maybe all retry it at a later date when I have the patience.
eWardrobe may be text-heavy, but it does have some of the best writing of any HTML game on this site. And it's not a sissification game, just a MtF one.

I'm also waiting for The Sissy girlfriend experiment to develop more before trying again but I might not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Choose the nice sister or the third (crazy stepsister?) option. They'll be much more to your liking. She'll still throw all of your boy clothes away and push you to sissification, but it won't be done in a nasty fashion.

As for The Making of a Slut I don't think I'll ever pick it up again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, a lot of people have bitched about the blackmailing, and betrayals, but I don't see that changing. The dev would have to rewrite the game from scratch to make it less obnoxious.

The Company Paints the MC being ok turning into a Sissy. So I hope it develops more in that direction. However I'm not a fan of Johns NTC and cuckolding the MC.
I haven't played the latest two updates, but just as recently as a couple of months ago that was a non-issue. At least if you went the route of turning John into a woman. I've also always played as a trans MC, so I have no idea how the game plays when you start as a male.

Reactions: BakaG

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
eWardrobe may be text-heavy, but it does have some of the best writing of any HTML game on this site. And it's not a sissification game, just a MtF one.

Choose the nice sister or the third (crazy stepsister?) option. They'll be much more to your liking. She'll still throw all of your boy clothes away and push you to sissification, but it won't be done in a nasty fashion.

Yes, a lot of people have bitched about the blackmailing, and betrayals, but I don't see that changing. The dev would have to rewrite the game from scratch to make it less obnoxious.

I haven't played the latest two updates, but just as recently as a couple of months ago that was a non-issue. At least if you went the route of turning John into a woman. I've also always played as a trans MC, so I have no idea how the game plays when you start as a male.
I'm conflicted I want to whole heartedly respond to you nice reply but this is not on this game topic anymore and I was felling bad about my ranting on someone else's space. And I don't want to be rude to the creator of the thread or the game for that matter. Any suggestions? o_O

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm conflicted I want to whole heartedly respond to you nice reply but this is not on this game topic anymore and I was felling bad about my ranting on someone else's space. And I don't want to be rude to the creator of the thread or the game for that matter. Any suggestions? o_O
Use PM.

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
I haven't played yet, but after skimming through the threads, I notice there's a notable demand for the femdom and or (step???) mother, but the game DOES still have the gay tag, and more than anything, I hope to see more of that, and none of that "Oh, it's just this one scene" occurrences again, actual gay content. Of course the clothing and etc bits would be just as fun though. ^^

Overall though, this game has my attention!
Sadly, the only gay route I've found, is simply a notification you're going down it, there's not actually any content behind it. You befriend a guy, then after that conversation, never seem to have any interraction with him again or any other gay content for that matter. It's almost not even worth including in when there's no there, there, maybe even misleading. I know I felt incredibly disappointed. I get that it's a new game, but the content here is a notification screen, which made me hunt for content that wasn't there. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Sadly, the only gay route I've found, is simply a notification you're going down it, there's not actually any content behind it. You befriend a guy, then after that conversation, never seem to have any interraction with him again or any other gay content for that matter. It's almost not even worth including in when there's no there, there, maybe even misleading. I know I felt incredibly disappointed. I get that it's a new game, but the content here is a notification screen, which made me hunt for content that wasn't there. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I ended up playing it and finding that out as well.. I'm trying not to be disappointed because IT IS extremely fresh, but it's also SO easy for the gay content itself to fall behind, FAR too easy.

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
How do you get 2nd arcade scene and increase your dance skill also is there a way to open the locked door in the motel?

D

Deleted member 1932742

Sorry for my lack of english but will there be more content with Kevin in next update?

Reactions: RedRaven69

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I also like how fetishes can be avoided and not forced on to MC here's hoping the developer continues like this as there's hardly any games in this genre with freedom of choice. Looking forward to the next update.
One thing I really hope is avoided or at least made avoidable is blackmail. It seems like basically every game like this has the guy blackmailed into things, and it's a huge turn-off. I really want to see a game where the guy either tries crossdressing on his own, or as a favour to his girlfriend, and just discovers he likes it rather than having to be blackmailed into it every single time. Is that too much to ask? I know some people like blackmail of course, but there isn't a shortage of games for them.

Reactions: Lariun and YukiSlut

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There do exist games without blackmail. The eWardrobe, for example, starts the MC with female clothing and then the MC is free (more or less) to choose whether he accepts becoming more girly or resists it as much as he can.

Lots of games use some form of coercion rather than outright blackmail. In Secretary the MC can choose how fast he feminizes, within the context that he really has no choice but to submit to his boss's will. Technically, it's not blackmail, per se, but the entire game has a LOT of coercion. In contrast to Perverted Education, the prime example of an MC being blackmailed. The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment also uses coercion rather than blackmail, as does SQ Cruise Ship. In The Making of a Slut the MC is blackmailed by multiple NPCs. At least in PE it's only the MC's teacher that blackmails him, though almost everyone else abuses him in one form or another.

Reactions: jiffk

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
One thing I really hope is avoided or at least made avoidable is blackmail. It seems like basically every game like this has the guy blackmailed into things, and it's a huge turn-off. I really want to see a game where the guy either tries crossdressing on his own, or as a favour to his girlfriend, and just discovers he likes it rather than having to be blackmailed into it every single time. Is that too much to ask? I know some people like blackmail of course, but there isn't a shortage of games for them.
yes i'll make it avoidable to, don't worry. Our game will be full of choices. yes i say "our" because I owe everything to my supporters. :)

sodomyxxx

Mar 9, 2018
I love the concept and the premise. Nobody really does Femboy games except for forced sissification. Poor execution though. Too many clicks with nothing happening.