Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
First of all: why release version without content? I don't get. All this I can do for one evening. To play about 5 mins :mad:

The plot isn't bad, but is too ripe. Well, mb it's just me, who've seen hundreds of similar games..

I like the style, it's very pretty. But another grind game with random encounters? Dunno..

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
First, the start seems rushed to me. Next, I got into a situation of going through a few days with nothing to do. I could go to the school repeatedly during the day taking the class which I think is a bug. Not sure if there is something more. A good game with a submissive MC would be welcome. Femboy is great target for me. Androgynous, possibly dressing feminine, but no breast and stuff like that. Just cute, soft, smooth. I hope it will involve chastity belt at some point. Preferably with no easy sissygasms.

Sensualtouch

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
First, the start seems rushed to me. Next, I got into a situation of going through a few days with nothing to do. I could go to the school repeatedly during the day taking the class which I think is a bug. Not sure if there is something more. A good game with a submissive MC would be welcome. Femboy is great target for me. Androgynous, possibly dressing feminine, but no breast and stuff like that. Just cute, soft, smooth. I hope it will involve chastity belt at some point. Preferably with no easy sissygasms.
Noted.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Not trying to be mean, but I have to ask the reason for putting this demo out now. Even from just a character introduction stand point, it doesn't give any real hint as to how the game will proceed. I may come back in a few updates.
Me too.l

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A version 1.0 is a full game. Not a demo. Please use something like 0.1 or even 0.0.1 next time
Hmm, that's up for debate. As far as I know there are no rules, just guidelines.

Just once can we play the female that enjoys the sissy? I know I'm probably asking for a lot. :cry:
Like you read my mind. I've been playing around with some ideas for a game for a while now. Fem protagonist and a childhood friend that needs to be 'pushed in the right direction' as a side character.
If it will ever come to fruition is a different question though. I'm way too busy complaining about other peoples games. :giggle: /lazy

GenericRavenclaw

Aug 20, 2018
The MC's blue text on the dark background is kinda hard to read and the watch uses the ring's image. other than that it seems alright so far :)

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
A version 1.0 is a full game. Not a demo. Please use something like 0.1 or even 0.0.1 next time
a version number has no meaning. 1.0 is often saved for full release or final product. But it can also be the first iteration.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Hmm, not going to tear this down completely since it could be just me.

The conversation texts could be done better. They're bunch up the way they are now. At least hit return after after each person speaking otherwise they look to gobbled together.

I personally like the different text color speech for each person without the MC's name or the step-mom ect ect.

Knock* Knock*

"Can I come in?"

"Of course, mom."

"Aww, what happened honey? Your face turned all red."

You get the gist, but that's just my opinion.

Images, well I think there was only what three animated that I got and the latter two of the teacher was pretty much spot on with the scene. Although the placement was off with the text placement beneath the gif when being on the left would help the page flow better.

The other one with your sister near the start cracked me up with tattooed arm of a more than obvious guy. This one at least has the right hair color and the other is female.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just me being overly picky and nothing more.

The plot, well it's all over the place and awkward at times I think is the word I'm looking for. Rushed as well. The part where you walk in on your step-mom getting dressed and ask if she's going to bang her date won the 'huh awkward' award. Nothing seems consistent but it's just starting so maybe it'll flesh itself out as it goes on. Just my two cents on things so good luck.