Seelenleere

Jul 1, 2017
I'm so sorry. I want to make it like 1.1, 1.2, 1.3... but sure I'll change it.
If you look at other productions you see that you don't need to change it (Roundscape got an ending in 3.x and is now in 4.x). Version numbers should work like you intended and not be percentage based.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Not sure if intended or not, but one can end up with a negative number for Depression, and if that happens it's game over.

Great concept, though. :)

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
Is there any sex in it yet? Is it planned to be very sexual going forward or more focused on characters and story?

glc0n

Feb 5, 2020
Very excited about the game. The MC starts off a little too fem/eager for my tastes, but I really like where it is going and looking forward to more!

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
I deleted all filtered images and replace them with originals. I'm sorry for that. I thought it will look smooth.
huge respect for taking away your effort to make a more enjoyable experience! I wasnt sure about the game at first but seeing how responsive the dev is I'm sure it'll turn out amazing!

Pattronia

Oct 30, 2018
Because I want to see how people react my game. If I can't satisfy them, I will stop spending hours for story writing.
Very wise choice. Its why film trailers only show a few minutes to get interest. If people want to wait for more content that is their choice. However some of us like to view a game from the beginning so as to better judge the progression. Keep up the good work so far.