Sissycrave

Feb 12, 2018
how come when the screenshots reach up to 6 femininity?
Likely because of changes made throughout the versions released. Alternatively, because the creator used screenshots of test-runs where he modified his stats to test various stages of the game. I re-downloaded it and went through the coding for the game. 3 is the max, there is no more content. Sorry to disappoint you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992
Jun 30, 2018
Likely because of changes made throughout the versions released. Alternatively, because the creator used screenshots of test-runs where he modified his stats to test various stages of the game. I re-downloaded it and went through the coding for the game. 3 is the max, there is no more content. Sorry to disappoint you.
no its okay just wanted to know why the screenshots made this issue confusing

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
A couple of fixes, very little new content. Feel free to leave suggestions/ideas/what you want to see next. I want the game continued but I am not great with writing so all ideas help.

(includes all files. given there is little new content might not be worth it to download) EDIT: Link is now dead, only links to the two latest versions will be kept.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps. If anyone knows how to lower GIFs quality (size) that´d be great to reduce the download size. I think it could go down about 5 times if gifs were replacecd by img but its a lot of work and idk if it is worth it yet.

Last edited:

-inter

Oct 16, 2019
luchoxzx Maybe you should continue this as a remake of the original as a new game / continuation of this one surely it would make it more popular?

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
luchoxzx Maybe you should continue this as a remake of the original as a new game / continuation of this one surely it would make it more popular?
Tbh, idk how long i will work on it. right now i have some free time but this shouldn´t be the case in a few weeks so i dont want to "launch" a "new" game to abandon it if i end up doing so. But if you want to create a new thread with it and link the url feel free to do so. tag me or link me the thread so that i update that one instead. Also make sure to give credit to the original author, after all it´s their game.

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
New version. About the same amount of new content as previous version.

I intend to reupload every time I add content so my suggestion would be to not download every link or to make scene suggestions, since that´s where I´m lacking, so that the process is faster.

Reactions: eriador

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
This one is a bit bigger (not by much tho) than the previous updates. Now about 15% of the passages are new content (from 1.3.5)

Once again, feel free to add suggestions or requests. Can´t promise anything but I might include things. Also, if someone wants to write a scene or something feel free to dm me.

kylee124blr

May 23, 2020
This one is a bit bigger (not by much tho) than the previous updates. Now about 15% of the passages are new content (from 1.3.5)

Once again, feel free to add suggestions or requests. Can´t promise anything but I might include things. Also, if someone wants to write a scene or something feel free to dm me.

Version 1.4.0
Hey thanks so much for updating this game! so awesome. is there any way to get put into chastity? i noticed the panties email task is not working. it would be cool if olivia was forcing the mc to do degrading tasks like walk around the block in super short skirt or mow the lawn in a skimpy bikini.
is there any way i can support you? like patreon or something?

mininator1

Oct 8, 2018
Hey thanks so much for updating this game! so awesome. is there any way to get put into chastity? i noticed the panties email task is not working. it would be cool if olivia was forcing the mc to do degrading tasks like walk around the block in super short skirt or mow the lawn in a skimpy bikini.

Ohh chastity and cuckolding would be nice

Reactions: schooledsis

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks for the messages, its very encouraging. Also thank you for the heads up on the error, i´ll check it up (tbh i don´t test much so more things might be broken. this is super helpful). I´ll try to do a full test run to make sure all new scenes are accessible.

Ohh chastity and cuckolding would be nice
On supporting, I will be soon starting on a new job and I expect it to be demanding so I don´t want to set up anything like that in case I´m not able to continue the game. If I find I can manage both then I´ll rethink it, but for now the best support is playing it, asking for content that you´d like to see, and things like that.

In terms of content (chastity, cuckolding, etc):

kylee124blr

May 23, 2020
awesome it all sounds good. good luck with the new job and ill keep watching this feed, for more hopefully soon!

JudgmentDay

Oct 25, 2018
When I go to put the camera in the principal's office and hit return, it just takes me to a blank screen and I can't progress any further.

schooledsis

Aug 28, 2017
New version is out.

Bug fixes (thank you for letting me know, both principal´s office and email should work now, as well as some others i noticed) and some new content.

Please let me know if finding the new content becomes hard since I think the previous system was helpful and i haven´t kept it up to date.