Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
I do agree about that, which is why I've asked if there's any content past what I've done, but yeah... unfortunately abandoned.
version number is highly misleading too, it shouldn't be 1.3.5., more like 0.3.5. if even that... 1.x.x would denote full game, with expanded content, which this game doesn't have.

Last edited:

Lewdbum49

Feb 1, 2020
Hmm.. well, that was 3 years ago. Ok.. so where does one get the stuff to start learning how to make these things? I like this game, but its not going to be finished apparently, so I'd not mind messing around with its code a bit to see what I can do.. or not do, as the case may be ;) lol

So.. where do you start learning this stuff, or should I take a class in HTML next quarter? :p

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You'll need to learn both HTML5 and the Twine and Sugarcube APIs that most HTML games use. You'll probably also need to learn Javascript. There are lots of free resources on the web for learning all of that. But it's going to take you quite some time to become minimally proficient in what you'll need to know to pick up the code for this game and carry on with it.

Jun 23, 2018
Can I ask what they are? Cause I’ve tried to use the ones I saw another user post but they don’t work at all.
Oof, not sure! It's been a while since I played this one. Pretty sure that extension's been killed, too, or at least it was the last time I tried to use it on Mac. I'm on a Windows machine now and I just use the console in Chrome. You should be able to browse through variables and figure out what to adjust that way.

Ujanja The Hyena

Jun 17, 2021
He has a new patreon ( ) and apparently he has a discord server soo my guess is that there's more info there
There are also scene guides on his patreon

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
I'm not making any progress in the game. I got 3 femininity. Nothing is really happening.