Turbonerd

Feb 18, 2018
What an insanely good starting point. I just hope that if you decide to start adding male enemies there is some sort of option aside from gitting gud to avoid their content, maybe even just a way to turn off their nsfw stuff while still taking damage from their attacks if removing them isnt plausible. If that's the content you want to make then by all means, at worst I can just grumble while my dick deflates for those sections of the game, because goddamn the futa/mongirls will keep me coming back.

Separate kudos for being one of the few members of the femdom/monster girl genre that don't make you game over for getting dommed. Enduring through being used as a victory condition is kino. If things are still looking good after a few updates I will absolutely start pitching in patreon bucks

Feb 5, 2018
Antivirus is absolutely sheading this game's files. I'm going to assume you don't have malicious intent with this game, but you're going to have to find a way around this in the future.
Dude, all you should be using is Windows Defender, maybe run a MalwareBytes scan once in a while. Whatever you're using for an AV isn't doing you any favors.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Alright, played a game the entire way through, aaaand... I like it. I don't love it, and I think there's a few things that could be better utilized, but all in all, I do like the direction this whole thing is going... not to mention the character art is pretty cute. Obviously, I like the game and have suggestions for ways that it could be improved upon, none of which you have to heed or anything, but just things you might consider to make the game slightly more engaging, perhaps.

And per usual, I have a lot of wordy gripes, so I'm gonna put it behind a spoiler so you're not hit with an immediate wall of text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And now that my fingers are exceedingly tired from typing out that wall of text (which will probably be met with a half-dozen "don't care, didn't read" memes), I will leave it there. And let it be known, for as much as I point out things that I see as flaws, I don't hate your game, and I'm not trying to discourage you from making it. So I hope to hear your opinions on any of these things, if they haven't been brought up already (because it's late, I'm tired, and I'm not subjecting myself to reading a 7-page forum thread for very specific and niche keywords).

EDIT: Found two more extremely glaring oversights in the game.
Little by little, I'm finding more wrong with this game than right, which is honestly saddening.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

2DNiem

Game Developer
May 8, 2023
Hello everyone! Sorry for not being able to answer everything :HideThePain:

If there's a question you'd really like answered, please message me on Discord or participate in the discussions there, as I usually have it open by my side!

• Angry
Reactions: Tucker64

2DNiem

Game Developer
May 8, 2023
What an insanely good starting point. I just hope that if you decide to start adding male enemies there is some sort of option aside from gitting gud to avoid their content, maybe even just a way to turn off their nsfw stuff while still taking damage from their attacks if removing them isnt plausible. If that's the content you want to make then by all means, at worst I can just grumble while my dick deflates for those sections of the game, because goddamn the futa/mongirls will keep me coming back.

Separate kudos for being one of the few members of the femdom/monster girl genre that don't make you game over for getting dommed. Enduring through being used as a victory condition is kino. If things are still looking good after a few updates I will absolutely start pitching in patreon bucks
I understand you. Male content will be COMPLETELY optional, I don't even know when I'll add it. I'll either make it avoidable or replaceable by futas.

naughty_kt

Apr 30, 2020
giving a try right now and im surprised how good this is for a starting point in development

just wondering if you used some other games as inspiration or recomendations to go check out similar to this

thanks and keep the good work

• Angry

fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020
Thank you for this amazing game! It took my femboy curiosity and turned it into a growing addiction to femboy content.

I love the foot fetish trait and how the description changes as it increases in potency. Will future content deliver on what the trait descriptions describe, such as licking feet?

• Angry

pussydestroya

Mar 7, 2018
giving a try right now and im surprised how good this is for a starting point in development

just wondering if you used some other games as inspiration or recomendations to go check out similar to this

thanks and keep the good work
looks heavily inspired by vampire survivors lol. but i agree, game is phenomenal for the stage its at

Julien112

Mar 24, 2023
Just 2 requests. 1: Could you make it so that the witches teleport more ahead of you. Sometimes it is imposible to dodge when you are chased. 2: Sometimes items go through the outside wall and you can't reach them. But overall this is a really neat game keep it up. EDIT: forgot about the ropes going into inv. that is beyond annoying and can delete your items

Last edited:
  • Angry

dziad_ufolud123

Nov 21, 2023
Alright, played a game the entire way through, aaaand... I like it. I don't love it, and I think there's a few things that could be better utilized, but all in all, I do like the direction this whole thing is going... not to mention the character art is pretty cute. Obviously, I like the game and have suggestions for ways that it could be improved upon, none of which you have to heed or anything, but just things you might consider to make the game slightly more engaging, perhaps.

And per usual, I have a lot of wordy gripes, so I'm gonna put it behind a spoiler so you're not hit with an immediate wall of text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And now that my fingers are exceedingly tired from typing out that wall of text (which will probably be met with a half-dozen "don't care, didn't read" memes), I will leave it there. And let it be known, for as much as I point out things that I see as flaws, I don't hate your game, and I'm not trying to discourage you from making it. So I hope to hear your opinions on any of these things, if they haven't been brought up already (because it's late, I'm tired, and I'm not subjecting myself to reading a 7-page forum thread for very specific and niche keywords).

EDIT: Found two more extremely glaring oversights in the game.
Little by little, I'm finding more wrong with this game than right, which is honestly saddening.

its first release demo dont expect magic

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
well i have some suggestion first it could be more fun if there was other femboys or males instead of some futas also some nice animations could make this very popular

• Angry

TrapStelle

Oct 22, 2020
love the game hope you continue making it better and better xD

there is only one thing i feel like would be nice, but its pretty minimal, thats the "skill points available" i think it should stop showing after you open the character menu and show again only when you level up again, because most of the time you are holding the atributes to upgrade a high cost stat

and a question for future updates, how do you plan to use seduction? will it be a "dom" sexual interaction? or you will make them cum from afar?

wish i had the mony to help you develop this one because it has future xD

• Angry
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes