Unity - Femboy Survival [Demo 9] [2DNiem]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Feraltermite

The theme of the game is fun. It goes right to the sex and you can interact with it. The mechanics are a bit tough to get used to. It goes a bit fast at first so maybe having the lower areas slow so the player can get used to the controls. If there was a story too, this game would be great. I would give it 5 stars if the enemies are slower so you can try to run away and if there was a story. The story can even be basic.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dizarus

Just needs the visual for the clothes and some more levels and its pretty gud.
    Hope to see more toys, like a cage or vibes, new enemies in the future.
    But for a demo is very solid, dint find any bugs other the the inventory geting multiples of rope.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Horny_Baum

Awesome game!
    The only thing i encountered is that the drops disappiar too fast and our dont die when having no more health, you just cannot move or do anything and end up as a fucktoy..
  4. 5.00 star(s)

heershi1992

It's very interesting game in my favourite genre!Really looking forward for continue!Of course, it's cannot to say that game bring somethings new in genre but it is the first game on similar topic,at least from those that i see. It is clear that the author is trying to update and this is brings me joy.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Giuma67

This game is exactly what Futa fans wanted from the beginning

-Gameplay 5/5
    So, mechanically this game is actually pretty good, and takes a winning formula (such as enter the gungeon for example) and turns into NSFW. The general idea is great and commands are pretty responsive too. It's a bit empty at the moment, but the foundation are actually awesome! Would love something like "Feats" or "Skills" achievable as you progress with experience.

-Art 4/5
    Goated. The art is actually amazing, the only thing that would make it actually better is animations. If the art was animated this game would be the best ever created of this genre (and one of the few). however, models are awesome and the mc looks amazing

-Story 0/0
    There's no story whatesover at the moment, but I wouldn't complain if it stayed like this. It's just an arcade man, who needs story anyways?

This game could onestly becomeone of the best ever.
    Overall 5/5
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Prime Minister Wario

Loved what I saw so far, plenty of scenes for each enemy and actually challenging on the highest difficulty. I hope we get music soon though because the game feels pretty silent at the moment. Overall a great experience and I can't wait for more enemies and hot scenes
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Raymondupuy

Love the game so far. The item system and combat are both fun and rewarding. I'm always looking for games that do both the lewd bits and the actual "game" part well, and Femboy survival fits that. I am looking forward to seeing it develop further.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Sennin

There are quite a few survival' type games about that try and capture the right amount of adult material along with fun game play and most fall short.
    This however is right on the money. The right amount of fun hornyness with well thought out game play.
    At least 3 scenes per enemy and 4 enemies so far and masterbation moves for the horny build or if you want to actually try and avoid getting fucked there are strength, agility and magic builds you can work towards with a large stack of items to customise your build with.

I am looking forward to more choice and selection from the items and how the stats affect your abilities and lots more varied enemies to play against.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

BNecro

The game is good you seem to have some good pixel animations, I would highly suggest that you show those too, as in not block them with the pictures of what's happening ;)

Other than that keep up the good work ; this looks promising
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Meto444

The game is great. Simple gameplay with simple interactions. The biggest problem I saw was that I think the pixel arts has sex scenes in the background when CG happens but we don't really see it because it is behind the CG art.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Hoffenfloffen

Lovely little game.
    A bit of a challange at first, but that's mostly cause i didn't know you could roll at the start haha
    Only have some minor gripes, like that big ass avatar you have on the right that stays excatly the same no matter how corrupted you are or slutty you're dressed.
    Either not give me items, or have those items appear on my character.
    i'd also wish there was a submit button you could press yourself, that would change the "animation" slighty and more importantly, give me a text saying how much he enjoys it.
    the button mashing is a bit annoying, but i mostly let myself get caught anyway so it's not my biggest concern.

All in all though, the core game play is awesome, i love the art and style, the biggest issue i have is there's not more of it.

This game has huge potential, i'm very curious what you'll do with this
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Racc_11

Very nice little game. Rather simple game play, but it's still rather fun. The scenes are awesome. I love me some femboys :)
    I'm hoping that eventually you can opt to play as a character that wants to be boned and gets benefits from doing so.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Alenin

This game would be better if not for the terrible implementation of in mission sex scenes or grabs. They just completely ruin the flow and I would rather take damage and have a game over scene. I don't know why developers think I want to smash my keyboard to resume the gameplay. It would be one thing if the scenes were dynamic or more flushed out, or if the escape mini game itself wasn't just smashing a and d repeatedly.

For example the first bullshit enemy is not only faster then you but has a tackle ability that makes your dodge look like crap. So unless your perfect right off the bat your going to spend more time smashing a and d then actually playing the level. And if that wasn't bad enough they also decided to make this worse by making it so the meter gets even harder to fill up the more you get grabbed meaning you either have to really give your keyboard hell of be locked in long animation scenes repeatedly.

This may be a bug but the enemy can still act while your grabbed so I had a situation where an enemy teleported on to me, locked me in a scene, then another enemy hit me with a completely balanced permanent slow while grabbed, only for the teleporting enemy to do a multi cast aoe ranged attack that was undodgeable due to being slowed that then locked my into the terrible button smashing gameplay permanently. Combined with the game getting harder then more your grabbed I had to quit because I didn't want to spend any more time damaging my keyboard for a fundamentally bad gameplay mechanic.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

AreoAnn

This game has just a huge number of minor flaws and roughnesses. But this game is just great! She really creates a challenge both in terms of gameplay and in terms of sex scenes! This is what a good NSFW game should be - challenging the player in all its aspects.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Kikoko5

Simple, smooth, cute, freaking hot.. I honestly spent waaaay too much time on this demo, cause yeah, it's a demo.. That being said, it's truly addicting and dope.

You have some light RPG elements (stats, items), pretty simple but smooth combat with some refreshing interactions (dodging tentacles, ropes, slime bits) and the sex bits are awesome. There is no need for fancy animations cause the art is already great.

The only things I wish could be added or improved in the future are:
    - Adding a keybind to close all menus. I'm not sure there is one for now and it can get pretty frustrating when an enemy forces you to unequip your weapon and you're trying your best to free yourself by pressing one key, then opening the inventory, equipping the weapon, and trying to close it. What ended up happining for me was that in my attemps to close everything, I ended up opening more of them and they just kept stacking :(.
    - More "unique" items (once you get the ring of regen or something, it really becomes a "cumdump simulator" :love:)
    - Obviously more ennemy types, the more, the better :love:.
    - More arena types (for example, we could play in a dark area, with a limited eye sight, or a ice themed arena, where the MC would slightly slide. It would make things harder but also more exciting depending on how it would be implemented and the ennemies that we would be "fighting" :oops:).
    - Some sort of mod support, so that the community could perhaps help or even keep working on it if the developer decides to stop the development.

Let's not forget that this is a demo, and if that's just the start, I'm really looking forward to what this game can become :). Let's just hope this project keeps growing and that there will be plenty of other ennemies ready to ruin MC's butt :oops:..

So yeah, keep the good work and pleeeeeease don't abandon this :cry:.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

PastelPalette

The game is fairly entertaining, actually, if a bit unbalanced and suffering from very common amateurish game design problems. The art is lovely, and the game is rewarding enough, however overall progression within each game feels lackluster and unsatisfying.

Other than that, it has some superficiality.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

MajinCoper

The animations are good and I had already seen the concept in some other game, but the poor balance in which, in one way or another, the character cannot be improved as much as the wave requires is stressful, it needs more balancing since not even the minigames they save you
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Satori6

A button masher with simple and repetitive gameplay. Remember Flash games from 10-15 years ago? It's like a very barebones version of those: just move around and evade while spamming your attack until everything on the screen is dead.

The menus and controls are very poorly implemented: menus open on top of each other, and there are enemies that unequip your items AND fill your inventory with trash whenever they touch you, forcing you to open the equipment menu (which doesn't pause the game) and try to equip back your items (because you cannot attack otherwise) and evade enemies while the menu is blocking the entire screen.

That's not challenging, that's just annoying.

While the game looks interesting at first, it losses its appeal two minutes later once you notice that every level is the same thing over and over, with a couple of slightly different enemies being introduced once in a while.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

moto16e

Fun game that's a little challenging at first. Great animations. The only thing I don't like is the avatar blocking the right side of the screen, but if you get surprised by enemies, that's fun too. Worth a try if you like arcade type games, the animations are drawing style, not pixel.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Severthe

Extremely arousing game if this is your thing. And has actual challenging gameplay on top of that. Those two things already put this game up in the top 1% of eroge. As a bonus, development seems to be happening at quite a fast pace. Nice work, dev!