Seeking Femboy\trap MC with tenticles and traps?

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Anyone got any good suggestions.

preferably trap dungeons like these

May 10, 2018
I can't really think of that many, if you were ok with futanari protagonists you'd have a lot more options. Here's what I remember;
  • aka 'Libra & Shota's Erotic Trap Dungeon': Shota/trap protagonist explores island which includes erotic traps, rapist monsters and monster girls. Also has feminization/sissification mechanic where protagonist can switch between masculine/feminine depending on what happens to them. It's translated too, though not available on this site.
  • : Customizable protagonist in dungeon with traps, monsters and monster girls. Transformation focused like turning into a cowgirl or being feminized.
  • Max the Elf: Simple flash game inspired 2D sidescroller with trap protagonist that gets raped by monsters.
  • Lust Doll Plus: has customizable protagonist and I'm fairly sure there was some erotic traps and tentacles.
  • Happy Heart Panic: 2D platformer furry game with two playable characters, one being twink and includes some erotic traps & monsters.
  • I think the games by generally fit, like Lief the Vampire (Haven't played them mind you)

Last edited:
Reactions: -Nynx-