Thread Updated: 2022-06-08
Release Date: 2022-05-30
Developer: Lavey_otokonoko - games -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Femboy Dungeon Crawler - The Nekomancer - Boy Milk Shop
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

SN18ZF.gif SvSJLo.gif Y2olUH.gif

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
So this is actually just rebranded FemboyDungeonCrawler_0.1 ? i mean, there are more than 2 rooms this time, but everything else is recycled from that old project. Hopefully, this time we will see more content.

Reactions: Redyqar

syslink

Jun 9, 2019
in the downloaded file the name is "0.1_demo", in the header it is "completed, final". Is this still an alpha/demo? or finished version?

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
I'm talking about the title in the header (topic) and description is not under a spoiler. the other games of this developer with a fair version [Abandoned] Femboy Dungeon Crawler v0.1 - The Nekomancer v0.4.1 - Boy Milk Shop v0.1
gotcha. I think they have listed it as [COMPLETED] because it was never meant to be a full game, as it's just a demo from what the spoiler says. The completed part I assume just means it's because all work on it has stopped, but it cant be considered [ABANDONED] because it was never supposed to be a full game to begin with.

Completed = no more work will be put into it, but it is what it was intended to be, even if it's unfinished/unpolished.
Abandoned = Development was occuring then suddenly stops. Moreso when work was SUPPOSED to be put into it, but the developer says F* it and quits.

syslink

Jun 9, 2019
gotcha. I think they have listed it as [COMPLETED] because it was never meant to be a full game, as it's just a demo from what the spoiler says. The completed part I assume just means it's because all work on it has stopped, but it cant be considered [ABANDONED] because it was never supposed to be a full game to begin with.
Some people here don't guess by tags or labels, but use them to find "what they are looking for". if follow your idea, can call all projects on tfg finished, because developers lost interest in them long ago and never update them. but for some reason alpha is called alpha, although "last update" was like 3 or more years ago.
the status "completed" is irrelevant here

Completed = no more work will be put into it, but it is what it was intended to be, even if it's unfinished/unpolished.
Abandoned = Development was occuring then suddenly stops. Moreso when work was SUPPOSED to be put into it, but the developer says F* it and quits.
There many projects here that have no status at all, do not have all the tags. why shouldn't this one be one of them?

Reactions: Urban Yeti
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes