Jun 6, 2021
sorry guys, to much of a good time tonight to do the whole spoiler thing proper
then i spelt my gin
then...
well yknow
peace

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
why when you try to download it says demo and not completed ?
I think "Demo" means "for the people". I could be wrong.
I think "not completed" means go take a long walk , and come back, and maybe this file will have finished downloading.

Alternatively it may well be trying to explain to your tiny peon mind that it is only a DOWNLOAD LINK DEMONSTRATION, and a WORK IN PROGRESS at that!

sheesh

But who da fuck-nose. I was never very good at punctuation either so won't critisize.

PS did ya see I got a trophy? Did ya!

VTUN000

Nov 3, 2017
I think "Demo" means "for the people". I could be wrong.
I think "not completed" means go take a long walk , and come back, and maybe this file will have finished downloading.

Alternatively it may well be trying to explain to your tiny peon mind that it is only a DOWNLOAD LINK DEMONSTRATION, and a WORK IN PROGRESS at that!

sheesh

But who da fuck-nose. I was never very good at punctuation either so won't critisize.

PS did ya see I got a trophy? Did ya!
He is talking about the game is never completed(just a demo for preview) yet the thread is tagged as [Completed].

Some people here don't guess by tags or labels, but use them to find "what they are looking for". if follow your idea, can call all projects on tfg finished, because developers lost interest in them long ago and never update them. but for some reason alpha is called alpha, although "last update" was like 3 or more years ago.
the status "completed" is irrelevant here

There many projects here that have no status at all, do not have all the tags. why shouldn't this one be one of them?

drctvygucfvg

Aug 6, 2021
I would appreciate if direction keys was customizable (maybe choose between qwsd or arrows if not fully customizable).
Otherwise looks good (y)

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
Some people here don't guess by tags or labels, but use them to find "what they are looking for". if follow your idea, can call all projects on tfg finished, because developers lost interest in them long ago and never update them. but for some reason alpha is called alpha, although "last update" was like 3 or more years ago.
the status "completed" is irrelevant here

There many projects here that have no status at all, do not have all the tags. why shouldn't this one be one of them?
Well now that you put it that way, that makes sense. I never really pay the tags attention other than to know if something will continue being worked on or not. I literally do I direct search for a game I know of or just look at the last few pages of Latest Updates and whatever I miss, I just miss. lol.

But I do see what you mean.

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
i am so confused right now. is it game complete or just demo

because when i try to download it it say demo but in game tag it say it is complete

:censored: :unsure: o_O

CheroxNiju

Jun 28, 2018
i am so confused right now. is it game complete or just demo

because when i try to download it it say demo but in game tag it say it is complete

:censored: :unsure: o_O
From what I saw in a different thread. It got abandoned, so while it is just a demo version, it is also the final one.
At least that's my guess

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes