Femdom discussions

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
What kind of girl is your type ?, I mean femdom wise. What is her personality like? , What kind of her character does she have?, What is her attitude towards you? What kind of physical appearance does she have (e.g. big boobs/ass ,etc) ? What is the ideal age you prefer? From what country does she come from? Do you like some kind of roleplay, like nurse, maid, queen, etc? Also, what are your favourite fetishes ? You can also suggest some character from movies, games, or anime as an example.

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
Femdom wise in games right? Ok let's see...
Personality: I like the very confident/assertive types, since shyness and insecurity are a turn off to me. I also appreciate some mischievousness.
Attitude: I like the ones who tend to be dominant and talk down to me, and have genuinely little to no faith in me (like the opposite of a cheerleader i guess XD)
Appearance: Pretty face, well proportioned body, and long legs, are what i pay the most attention to. Bonus points for being fit, but not strictly necessary. I just don't like painted or fake nails, or heavy make-up, so she must have a somewhat natural look (goth girls will get a pass on this)
Age: Late teens to early 30s (or as long as she looks in her prime), but i like milfs too if they still look good
Roleplay: Nothing in particular, but i usually like mixed sex fighting and premature ejaculation shaming
Fetishes: I guess my top 3 would be forced milking, light ballbusting, and smell stuff
Examples: Nyotengu from Dead or Alive, Chun-Li from SF, Lili from Tekken

Reactions: thisismyname_123

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
Femdom wise in games right? Ok let's see...
Personality: I like the very confident/assertive types, since shyness and insecurity are a turn off to me. I also appreciate some mischievousness.
Attitude: I like the ones who tend to be dominant and talk down to me, and have genuinely little to no faith in me (like the opposite of a cheerleader i guess XD)
Appearance: Pretty face, well proportioned body, and long legs, are what i pay the most attention to. Bonus points for being fit, but not strictly necessary. I just don't like painted or fake nails, or heavy make-up, so she must have a somewhat natural look (goth girls will get a pass on this)
Age: Late teens to early 30s (or as long as she looks in her prime), but i like milfs too if they still look good
Roleplay: Nothing in particular, but i usually like mixed sex fighting and premature ejaculation shaming
Fetishes: I guess my top 3 would be forced milking, light ballbusting, and smell stuff
Examples: Nyotengu from Dead or Alive, Chun-Li from SF, Lili from Tekken
Oh, I literally forgot about goth girls. I would prefer a goth over any other girl. Btw, do you like girls from medieval Europe like in rpg games? . By your fetishes, it looks you like it somewhat extreme, are these the only ones you like? And I thought everybody likes some roleplay lol.

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
Oh, I literally forgot about goth girls. I would prefer a goth over any other girl. Btw, do you like girls from medieval Europe like in rpg games? . By your fetishes, it looks you like it somewhat extreme, are these the only ones you like? And I thought everybody likes some roleplay lol.
Yeah most people like goth girls, don't know why... :LOL: But anyway i don't have much of a preference in country/culture/time period, for example in Mount & Blade Bannerlord i hate the Khuzait kingdom (fighting against many horse archers in an open field is a pain), but that has no influence on how much i like their women, if it makes sense. As for fetishes i thought mines were kinda mild lol, i do have others of course but those 3 are the major ones and can offer a lot of variety if you're into them, especially forced milking, there are MANY ways it can happen! :sneaky: Roleplay i still like, just not particularly because generally i prefer when the circumstances are "real".

Anyway what about your preferences instead?

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
Yeah most people like goth girls, don't know why... :LOL: But anyway i don't have much of a preference in country/culture/time period, for example in Mount & Blade Bannerlord i hate the Khuzait kingdom (fighting against many horse archers in an open field is a pain), but that has no influence on how much i like their women, if it makes sense. As for fetishes i thought mines were kinda mild lol, i do have others of course but those 3 are the major ones and can offer a lot of variety if you're into them, especially forced milking, there are MANY ways it can happen! :sneaky: Roleplay i still like, just not particularly because generally i prefer when the circumstances are "real".

Anyway what about your preferences instead?
Talking about culture and time period, It's not necessary to include everything like fighting with archers, It can be just a peaceful village with different kinds of people. That's what I like about in rpg games (the only ones I've played are adult lol). I do agree that fetishes can offer a lot of variety, It's just that I find ballbusting scary and painful :eek:, even if it's mild, so for me it is extreme which I will probably never try. As for goth girls, if i am not wrong, they are generally perceived as having a cold and mean personality, which suits their attire and make up. Many subs including me are excited by it. Roleplay I like it because it can bring some psychological stimulation which will enhance the experience. ;) If by preferences you mean kinks then I like foot fetish, cfnm, forced sex, spanking, pegging, prostate milking, slapping and spitting, body worship, petplay, orgasm denial.

Last edited:

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
Talking about culture and time period, It's not necessary to include everything like fighting with archers, It can be just a peaceful village with different kinds of people. That's what I like about in rpg games (the only ones I've played are adult lol). I do agree that fetishes can offer a lot of variety, It's just that I find ballbusting scary and painful :eek:, even if it's mild, so for me it is extreme which I will probably never try. As for goth girls, if i am not wrong, they are generally perceived as having a cold and mean personality, which suits their attire and make up. Many subs including me are excited by it. Roleplay I like it because it can bring some psychological stimulation which will enhance the experience. ;) If by preferences you mean kinks then I like foot fetish, cfnm, forced sex, spanking, pegging, prostate milking, slapping and spitting, body worship, petplay, orgasm denial.
Ah that's cool, honestly i had to google cfnm cause i still had no idea what that acronym stands for, but after seeing some pretty funny pictures on the search result :ROFLMAO: i have to admit that i'm also into it, as whenever i play one of these games i always undress the protagonist if i can

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
Ah that's cool, honestly i had to google cfnm cause i still had no idea what that acronym stands for, but after seeing some pretty funny pictures on the search result :ROFLMAO: i have to admit that i'm also into it, as whenever i play one of these games i always undress the protagonist if i can
Same with me. Being naked in front of a dressed girl feels exciting, as I am embarrassed and aroused.:oops: This was my first lewd fantasy.

Reactions: elements55555

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Most of my girlfriends have been submissive up to now, but usually other girls with a dominant nature, I tend to clash with.
My best friend is similar, we only became besties after beating each other up in the middle of a warehouse during work :LOL:

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
Most of my girlfriends have been submissive up to now, but usually other girls with a dominant nature, I tend to clash with.
My best friend is similar, we only became besties after beating each other up in the middle of a warehouse during work :LOL:
Ever tried being a sub?

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
No. My ex often tried to dominate me and it never went well for him.
It was a pretty toxic relationship that ended with him getting a bust nose for cheating on me.

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
No. My ex often tried to dominate me and it never went well for him.
It was a pretty toxic relationship that ended with him getting a bust nose for cheating on me.
Yeah, generally men are more dominant than women, and being submissive is more of a feminine trait I guess. You look like you have had quite a number of relationships, especially that you are a bi (sorry if I am wrong). And you also have a short temper, I mean busting nose and everything.:p

• Haha
Reactions: Lun@

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Yeah, generally men are more dominant than women, and being submissive is more of a feminine trait I guess. You look like you have had quite a number of relationships, especially that you are a bi (sorry if I am wrong). And you also have a short temper, I mean busting nose and everything.:p
I don't normally go around punching people in the nose. Well not since school :LOL:
He grabbed my arm after I caught him practically dry humping my (ex) friend at a party. So, he got one in the schnozzle.
Would I do it again? oh hell yes.

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
I don't normally go around punching people in the nose. Well not since school :LOL:
He grabbed my arm after I caught him practically dry humping my (ex) friend at a party. So, he got one in the schnozzle.
Would I do it again? oh hell yes.
Can't get the image of him dry humping from my mind lol:ROFLMAO: . Is that you in your pfp, are you a goth?

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Can't get the image of him dry humping from my mind lol:ROFLMAO: . Is that you in your pfp, are you a goth?
How do you think I felt seeing it? he's lucky his balls stayed intact :devilish:

Yes, from 5 years ago.

Whatever made you think that? I just naturally look undead :p
Yes, I became a baby bat at 13 and will still be a goth when I'm drooling on people in a nursery home at 85.

I'm so taking a selfie at that age...

You haven't met many goth girls, have you? we are not cold and mean, normies just assume it from our look. Valley girl types are probably way worse..

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
How do you think I felt seeing it? he's lucky his balls stayed intact :devilish:

Yes, from 5 years ago.

Whatever made you think that? I just naturally look undead :p
Yes, I became a baby bat at 13 and will still be a goth when I'm drooling on people in a nursery home at 85.

I'm so taking a selfie at that age...

You haven't met many goth girls, have you? we are not cold and mean, normies just assume it from our look. Valley girl types are probably way worse..
You will find it funny , was just about to sleep and I had this weird thought of getting my balls busted ( idk why), then I check my phone and find your msg about kicking him in balls:sick:. Please go easy on balls :LOL:, I get chills down my spine when I read or hear something like this.

You look really good in your pfp, wonder how you look now. Yeah, I haven't met any goth girls, only saw in movies and games. As I said earlier, I have a thing for goth girls, and I don't mind them being a little mean, not implying that every goth is like that. Don't know about valley girls.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Talking about balls...my lil cousin fell out a tree as a kid and landed on a metal fence with these spiked bits on it.
Impaled one of his balls like...pop! he totally lost that testicle. Kids in high school called him one ball :(

Well my cheeks are a little plumper and curves a little curvier :LOL:
I had an up to date pic on earlier.

Yeah everyone wants a big tiddy goth gf, even from a young age...

5bb127e7ca0c9.jpeg

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
So you like to dominate subs? What kind of sub do you like in games?

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
Talking about balls...my lil cousin fell out a tree as a kid and landed on a metal fence with these spiked bits on it.
Impaled one of his balls like...pop! he totally lost that testicle. Kids in high school called him one ball :(

Well my cheeks are a little plumper and curves a little curvier :LOL:
I had an up to date pic on earlier.

Yeah everyone wants a big tiddy goth gf, even from a young age...

View attachment 3591073
Oh, that's painful. What was he like after that incident, like did he find trouble walking and running? Did the pain still remain after the ball was popped?

About goth girls, I saw some pics on Google, and some of them look like literal ghosts cause they paint their faces white, (Idk if it's their skin colour). I like em with dark lipstick and piercings, but I don't want to get haunted lol:LOL:

Yeah, who doesn't like plump cheeks and nice curves, :) I want a goth like Hana from pale carnations. images.jpeg

Last edited: