Femdom/Foot fetish and lots of kinks

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi guys :)
LePew and Gamesstar (My self) creating a game called Throne of blood. The first episode of the game is finished. The game will be released very soon. We made this thread for the femdom and foot fetish fans to tell that there will be lots of femdom and foot fetish scenes in our game ;). It's not a femdom game, but femdom will be a big part of this game. There will beplent of dominant female characters. If you have any questions feel free to ask :).

Check out our Twitter and Patreon page for more information.

These are some tease from the first episode :LOL:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I don't really have any questions, just popped in to say I'm happy to see another femdom game (as for foot fetish I hope for worship, footdom scenes aplenty :)). I'm not sure yet if the game will be right up my alley, but I wish you luck.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I don't really have any questions, just popped in to say I'm happy to see another femdom game (as for foot fetish I hope for worship, footdom scenes aplenty :)). I'm not sure yet if the game will be right up my alley, but I wish you luck.
Thanks :). There will be foot worship and footdom. I am a fan of that kink too ;)

Reactions: Mister_M

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
So the main characters is not a submissive guy?
No, He is dominant, but some female characters will dominate him. It will be a choice. Overall he is a dominant character. There will be other submissive characters. When you play the first episode. you will get an idea of the characters.

Reactions: Swooosh

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
No, He is dominant, but some female characters will dominate him. It will be a choice. Overall he is a dominant character. There will be other submissive characters. When you play the first episode. you will get an idea of the characters.
Ok, i would have preferred a sub protagonist but i'm ready to try this game ;)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Ok, i would have preferred a sub protagonist but i'm ready to try this game ;)
I wouldn't mind him being dominant in job/official life, but being submissive in a relationship/s (as many real life subs are). Also if a female character could be developed into an interesting full on domme it would be awesome imo; I don't think there's a good game with female dom as a protagonist.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I wouldn't mind him being dominant in job/official life, but being submissive in a relationship/s (as many real life subs are). Also if a female character could be developed into an interesting full on domme it would be awesome imo; I don't think there's a good game with female dom as a protagonist.
His character is dominant because the story requires a dominant mc, but every man like to try different things in their bed with their ladies right ;). If he meet the right women, anything could happen :LOL:

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hello guys. Mistress Emilia is looking forward meet everyone very soon ;). I mean..........very soon. She wants everyone to be a part of her journey :giggle:. She will do anything to become the queen and if anyone crossed her path, there is no other option than submit to her :devilish:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hello guys. Mistress Emilia is looking forward meet everyone very soon ;). I mean..........very soon. She wants everyone to be a part of her journey :giggle:. She will do anything to become the queen and if anyone crossed her path, there is no other option than submit to her :devilish:
Hey, are you planning on having any black LIs? :)